Guys I need some of your knowledge here

Guys I need some of your knowledge here.
In a nutshell i was in my girl just barley for a few seconds, what is the chance she got pregnant from that?

Am i over worrying?

you're probably fine.

Congrats you are a father now.

Brah you gotta go balls deep and fill 'er up while she's most fertile. Been bare backing and pulling out for years and no pregnancy but the ones we planned.

Did you release any tadpoles?

but is there a chance like 1% or something, im over worrying here

no

if you're worried then just get her the morning after pill

Get the pill
Make her take it

do they work 100% what kind?

The biggest thing you have to be careful about is cleaning the pipes after you cum. Pre cum wont get a girl pregnant but it will push out any remaining cum still inside your dong. Always piss before and after fucking a chick.

Also ive been barebacking chicks for years and the only time ive ever accidentally gotten one pregnant was when the condom broke and I didnt realize it.

The whole pre-cum pregnancy thing is mostly a myth. Stop worrying.

any kind just go up the counter and ask them for Plan B, theyll give you generic or name brand but it doesnt matter. Its like 50$ and will basically make the girl feel like shit for a week., like period type symptoms I guess.

but like i dont want to pay 50$ if i dont have to you know?

well then you can either spend the 50 fucking dollars or spend the 10,000 dollars raising a child. Are you that much of a jew user?

plan b hardly does anything but mild stomach pain for me. Don't scare the girl if you aren't a girl yourself with personal experience.

Though it may be different for everyone, it isn't always ultra painful.

nothing is 100%

this

I think it's like a quarter mil for raising a kid to 18

>$10,000
It's a lot more than that lol.

$10000 that's fucking cheap or your black and live in Mississippi

If you didn't jizz, she's not pregnant. Case closed, retard.

more like closer to a million actually

it all depends what days are in her monthly period.
my gf tracks it really well and i cum in her every time when she is "safe" days (which is 14-20 days a month),no pill no condom no anything

>would spend 10k on raising a child
I think we know who the real Jew is

are you feeding your child caviar it's entire life and sending it to harvard for 8 years?

kek

by 14 to 20 days you mean like the time before her period right?

not really sure,its not 14-20 days in month in one go,its more like 7-10 days before period and then pause and after that we can do it again.
only she can know when those days are and there are many ways to track it

Should of gone through her ass and tear that shit up