Ask a 25 year old Vice President at Goldman Sachs anything

Ask a 25 year old Vice President at Goldman Sachs anything

No thanks, saged.

Does Trump coddle the balls? Or is he just the sloppy type?

He's just a fan boy honestly.

Which undergraduate degree is better in terms of earning potential, work/life balance, etc... Finance or Accounting

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Remember this when the meek inherit the Earth and you are hiding for your life from the uprising of the proletariat.

Rise Comrades!!!

Where should I stash 50k?

Any investments in cryptocurrencies? Any tips?

Finance has higher earning potential but more volatile in nature and stability, Accounting is a more stable work life balance with a decent quality earning potential, but very few bean counters become actually rich. I'm Finance myself.

Not OP, but it depends of what kind of accounting you go into in regards to work/life balance. I think most people go for Finance if their focus is on earnings potential. You can still make a very nice living as an accountant though.

Always the Cayman islands.

Not Op, but Accounting is better. I'm 6 years into career in finance, and still jobs ask for experience or degree in accounting for desired qualifications. Doesn't work the same the other way around.

Nope. Too risky for my blood.

Would you hire someone with a degree from some place like Harvard Extension, Columbia General Studies, Penn LPS, etc?

can you donate some money to me??

Salary?

Are cd ladders worth investing in?

I'd laugh at someone with a degree from some place like Harvard Extension, Columbia General Studies, Penn LPS, etc. But then again, they would never make it past screening anyway.

Sure, for a small small fee of...

Since the interest rates are low, where do we get the best percentage to invest in?

All about your risk profile, brah

You know what the easiest method for preventing the poor from revolting against any given system is? Tell them that it's wrong to be rich and good to be poor.

You have been conned.

Post screen cap of bank account balances

Hold the market. Always.

Thanks anyways GS user.
How about instead, would you consider revealing some hints about FX algos?
what timeframe do they operate on, what times of days are important in determining what they do?

at what point does our fiat money system collapse? What is the final straw that triggers the derivative time bomb since we both know bi lateral netting does not work?

Not OP but I am pursuing ACCA, which is accounting qualification but you can go into finance with it (obviously nothing hardcore). If you want to earn 6 figure salary within 3 years of starting, be prepared to work 10 hours weekdays and every other weekend!

Cash accounts anyway

what are the universities you recruit from most for undergraduates?

what division? which office?

Ivy plus your normal top 30 but a huge emphasis on Tech lately. Many people are surprised to learn IT is 1/3rd of our firm.

IMD, 200 W

nigger

We don't dabble in that commodity exchange.

underrated post

what are my odds on the quant team or as a trader at GS if my gpa is fucked bc I cared more about interest in classes (engineering and math), took grad classes as sophmore and reached to phd level class as a senior?

Currently work for a hedge fund. Making solid progress becoming the head trader (25 year old). but still want to be at GS.

What is fucked? 3.4 plus solid experience and some grit? Why the hell not.

3.2 unfortunately. nuclear engineering to be specific from UofMichigan. Come with some solid strategies capable of generating 3M+ a year. Ik it's small, but consistent and only of about 3-4M of capital so solid return.

Being at a small state school do i have any chance of finding a decent job in finance?

Still possible. You're best bet is to network and have a referral, They're taken very seriously.

Depends on what you bring to the table, GPA, Classes taken, internships, etc. IT will be harder to get noticed and land the interview though.

what should i invest in and what jobs should i take that would make me look good for getting a job in goldman schs or any banks

you know stuff like getting into sales jobs for sales experince also what exactly happened to relter companies durring the houseing bubble calapse ??

What's your sex life like?
Know any wolf of wall street types?

Word! thanks for the tip.

do you agree that GS is trying to to be too PC and hiring mediocre people just to be "more diverse"?

Where did you graduate

More women that fall into this category but not minorities.

how does it feel knowing we are coming for you and all of your wall street friends soon?

Nothing that crazy but not mundane. More Mad men plus blow if you want a TV reference. That's just New York in general

Gruppe Sechs

when you say this, does this mean tech degrees or technical universities? Or rather universities known for tech? Also, what would you do if your uni does not offer business/finance?

If you had to get married how would you make it so the bitch couldnt steal from you?

what do you think about cannabis OP? im not talking about penny stocks either

lmao fag

Get a prenup and don't be a little bitch.

If you have to ask, you're at the wrong place.

but are prenups even worth the paper because they get thrown out when the judge sees the waterworks?

I don't love it for the long haul. It's not something newly disruptive, no IP protection, and the intrinsic value is problematic at best.

Fake news

How do you view degrees in history? Specifically, history related to law and Sup Forumsitical science. I've heard it can look good on resumes due to the "critical thinking" and "analysis skills" and all that, but I assume that's just bullshit. Tempted to go for one of said degrees myself, I absolutely adore both history and English, but if it doesn't or won't work I'm tempted to go into finance or accounting.

I hope you mean workdays? otherwise i'm pissed about my hippydippy BS Environmental Science (although I do get paid to walk around in the woods and talk to bears, so I got that going for me...)

It's not a deal breaker but you need something else to set you apart from the crowd. Most entry level candidates are the same on paper, the program and degree helps with the relevant extras.

Canada has been making serious scientific advancements in extraction and other pharm techniques with the plant and I think there is a lot of money to be made up there. My current plan as a dispensary and grow owner is to move to Spain and work for the government over there to produce process and dispense in a couple of the large cities. Have the in with the govt over there.

Suggestions for something to add onto it?

Lots of competition but best of luck to you

Chinese peepole

JEWS! JEWS! JEWS! *inhales deeply* *begins foaming at the mouth* FUCKING BIGNOSED JEW KIKE!!!

Post proof or gtfo

kek'd

have you dabbled in trading and what is your sharpe ratio? mine is .75 but im just 22 so i have yet to build a big fortune

Slapping that ass like it was a dreidel

I'm not a trader

So how's it feel to have destroyed America?

>we all know everybody's going along with the "emperors-new-suit" story cause they're too scared of the alternative, but you do realize you're gunna be the first ones to face the firing squad (or madam guillotine or the cross or what ever else we think will get us justice) once the little boy shouts loud enough.

Enlighten me on how GS destroyed America, Bernie.

>'m not a trader
you should dabble in it, it gives you a better overview of the bigger picture once you get used to it all. I suggest starting with some slow trend trading

do you have any advice on how to land a job at a hedge fund or private equity firm?
my degree with be in finance, but I'm not going to a top 30 or ivy league school so what else can i do to get me noticed or am i fucked?

any advice on how to network to make more connections??

go out on the streets and punch niggers

No thanks, faggots like you are cancer

CDOs, you said 25yrs, so i'm guessing you were around for when America died in 2008?

>when you make money without anything to support it's agreed upon (imagined value) you make it worthless

join masonry and other trap fraternities, lose yourself climbing ladders.

weekdays are workdays...

>rub hands together
>rue the common man

How do I get the big monies so the ladies will like me?

Why don't you go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Heres how I know if you really work there.

Whats lloyd like to do while eating his favorite food?

No I will not say how I know this...OP its your job to know this since you work for him

yeah i'm drunk and misread that...

You fuck her right in the pussy

do you own any silver, gold or bitcoin?

Because 2008 was the first time we traded equities here in America? Or because a corporation took insurance, you think its to blame?

wuzzat?

Stay golden

Why does Goldman Sachs have 12,000 VPs? Honest question.

Favorite food as in Edith's sweet black pussy?

So we can title drop B

any KELLEY grads here?