You can permanently transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you wish

You can permanently transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you wish.

How do you abuse this power?

Tomorrow at noon, all women suddenly become quadrupedal, with their arms and legs slowly and painfully turning into animal limbs, with each woman also growing an animal tail and ears.

>breeding-aged
Which would be?

6 and 14?

That's when girls can get pregnant when a boy pees in their belly button and makes a stork come out, right?

Make them all intelligent conservative white or asian, women. 50/50 split.

Thereby causing the extinction of the shit tier other races.

An instant change or a slow one?

I like the idea of a shitload of white women very gradually wondering what the fuck is happening as they slowly turn asian (or vice versa).

Tons of bitches in asia start laughing at all the dumb bitches in the west now stuck being 5 foot tall with plain black hair.

Every woman slowly starts developing uncontrollable and humiliating animal instincts and behaviors. No physical changes (yet).

Quick change. Idea is after that, can't have anyone born who is more than half nigger, or sand nigger.

Breed them out

I turn them into hot muscular guys.

tempted to immobilize them all with titanic milk filled tits

You could also just have any woman who gets knocked up by whatever race just give birth to an egg, or a litter of puppies or god knows what.

All White women refuse to fuck niggers and physically attack white men with other races, become fiercely loyal to the volk, and have red or blonde hair. Also hyperactive and higher libidos.

Quints get

Well fuck, looks like I'm going to prison, again...

Breeding age only? But I'll miss out on all the lolis and gilfs... :(

make them all guys.

Does this count as "transformation"?

Even then, I'd only make it temporary.

24 hours after every woman's head is magically lopped off without warning by some invisible force, they're all brought back to life (but with a complete memory of what happened to them).

Plenty of women need therapy now that they can remember what it felt like to feel their head slap onto the ground and watch their own bodies collapse in front of them while all the men around them freaked the fuck out...

I would make them enjoy using logic.

Spontaneous animal pregnancies for all women, with women eventually giving birth to litters of puppies, kittens, piglets, etc.

I'm also tempted to swap their menstrual cycles with laying eggs, but I'd probably save that until after they've recovered from the shock of birthing animals...

By removing their heads and arms and basically keeping everything from the torso down.

I transform every breeding age woman to have lust for me

Kind of like this but without the arms too. I don;t really need anything more from a woman other than her pussy and asshole.

Like or more like a sudden magical loss of heads and limbs, as if women were never born without them?

Does anything happen to all those heads and arms? Are their headless bodies just completely mindless beings just wandering around pissing and shitting themselves?

I transform all of them in transformers and watch them fight forever throwing girly punches

No like I don't know if I would want their bodies with open wounds like that. Try to imagine a maniquinn. Or a barbie doll. You know how when you remove the limbs they just hand clean round nubs? Kind of like that. And yes they would still have a personality of their own. They would need to be alive in order for their glands to swell up and wetten their pussies, I just don't need to look them in the eye or hear them talk. Most of the time I'm fucking my women from behind anyway. I just need their holes.

I like this man

For some reason I'm picturing every woman's head appearing together in a giant warehouse or something together, with women who know each other all placed together and with each woman's head still able to feel anything happening to their body, no matter where in the world it may be.

Maybe a random user somehow comes into possession of all of those billions of disembodied heads and abuses them for fun, on top of whatever the rest of the world is already doing to their mindless, headless bodies...

I guess we could keep the heads in storage for later use but you would need to get industrial grade ear muffs to block out all the bitching.

The Borg show up without warning, and either beam down and start assimilating all women against their will, or just beam all women up to their harvesting ship and start forcibily converting them into Borg.

Within 72 hours, every woman you know or have heard of is in varying states of disassembly and conversion. Maybe the Borg bring along a few random anons to watch and potentially mate in breeding experiments with some of the females before they're converted?

every female turns into a loli, but keeps their bust. they all slim down to little girl proportions, but landwhales stay a little chubby, thicc girls keep a plump ass, etc. they also have a bust reflective of their former proportions; big ol' titties become oppai lolis, athletic flat women become athletic little girls with DFC, middlegrounders get developing bumps that never get bigger.

all of the above also undergo a slight to radical change in behavior; libido jumps %500, shame and fear almost disappear, and they all get their attraction centres rewired to appreciate intellect over physical might, kindness over aggression, and loyalty over greed.

that, gentlemen, would be a lolitopia.

>praying mantis women are arrested on sight.

How do you milk a ship?

I make them rational.

If you've got the power to painlessly and bloodlessly disconnect the heads of eery woman on Earth from their bodies and place them into storage somewhere in the blink of an eye, it should be easy to just mute them at will (or make it so they can't talk simply because they're no longer connected to their lungs).

Though there's a weird appeal to the idea of being able to brows the shelves of a titanic warehouse where the heads of every woman on Earth is being stored and listening to all that begging, pleading and crying to be restored to normal in a thousand different languages.

Do they retain their old personalities and memories?

I'm wondering how lesbians and feminists react to this.

>conservative
>intelligent
Pick one

Lesbians and feminists will really appreciate this happening:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

move over noob

All women instantly lose the capacity for rational thought and become addicted to sex. They cannot speak or function beyond seduction and slutty actions directed toward men. They die if not chained up for at least half the day, or if they are not fucked daily. They birth girls at a rate 2x that of men.

It doesn't take long for society to be reshaped. The fat ugly ones die off fast. The rest become fuckholes for the enjoyment of the rest of society.

How do they die if they're not chained up?

for the record, is not me, and while i approve of their scenario, that's not what i was going for. innate personality remains, with the exceptions i already listed, as does most orientations. the removal of shame would lead to a bit more experimentation with their loli peers, and the attraction changes would turn most stacies into nerd humpers. the general idea was a world where the alphas are now the betas, and vice versa.

so, lesbians would now be loli lesbians, but far more willing to let others watch, and the feminists would have to backpedal to a more chivalry orientated view, since they would be distinctly and irrefutably at a physical disadvantage.

the tumblrinas can go cry in a corner, rubbing their newly bald and now visible cunts for all i care.

How quickly do they change?

Interesting that the women depicted in would be a perfect group to test this loli change with, since you've got everything from flatchested dykes to a fat uddered cow.

I can't believe that I have to put forth the lawful good option.

Women gain the drive to succeed that they purport to have but are just pretending. They put forth the effort to break the glass ceiling that doesn't really exist. They don't bitch about unfair wages and just work at getting jobs that pay better.

They stop infighting amongst themselves and strive to help their fellow human beings.

Also, they grow huge cocks, all of them. Let the homophobes suffer the worst in life, hehehe.

Found the nigger.

Starting tomorrow, every woman slowly begins to develop a growing need to fuck animals at least the same size they are.

This starts off as an abstract, subconscious attraction to male animals that grows into dreams and daydreams and then finally a humiliating conscious desire that continues to grow until no woman can hide it anymore and they desperately need to be fucked silly by horses, big cats, big dogs, etc.

I'm tempted to make this even worse by making it so that women want to get *knocked up* by animals, but I'll save that for later...

i'm gonna have to say little bit at a time over the course of a week. starting with any applicable weight loss/redistribution. then the libido ramps up, then the height loss happens on the last night. the younger end of the spectrum, 11-19, go much faster, of course. girls that haven't finished developing continue to do so, but only as far as they would previously.

Wow, I never noticed til now but you stormfags are just as pathetic as sonic fans
>I hate my world
>I'll create an imaginary one in my head where I'm not a loser

the only concern from this would be ugly and old women having to comply with these issues.

Exactly when and how quickly do most of you guys want your scenarios to kick in?

Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week?

I like the idea of being able to plan for another anons awful globalized fetish kicking in, even if it's just pretend..

Heh, funny imagining all the women I know slowly devolving into adult-sized versions of their little girl selves until that last night.

What age are we talking about all these millions of women regressing back to?

They all become lesbians

Not that user or a stormfag but it's pretty obvious he just hates niggers and sandniggers. Me? I just want islam gone. Black people can be salvaged over many generations but the mudslimes are lost.

I've had a similar fantasy where women are somehow slaughtered (or otherwise just used for food) but magically reappear a few days later with total recall of how they were killed, cooked and eaten.

I guess this would put most women in the funny farm if it actually happened though, which I guess could be half the appeal for some other anons.

hmmm. that is a good question. part of me wants to say it's inversely proportional to the end bust size, but that would get boring fast. i wanna say it's a roll of the dice, say 1d6+8 sounds good. the regression would be mostly external, so a girl that suddenly found herself aged 9, would still be fully capable of taking whatever she could up her vagoo and pooper prior. i don't wanna get anyone really badly hurt with this after all.

>1d6+8
Sorry but I dunno what that means!

The idea of age being inversely proportional to bust size, so you end up with girls like the fatty in the pic above turning into a 7 year old with her fat udders intact but the skinny woman in green turns into a flatchested 13 year old or something.

Kinda surprised no one has mentioned forced lactation yet!

I'd physically regress them until they had the body of their 12-13 year old self, without affecting their chronological age.

I'd then legally be getting 12 year old pussy.

>trip 6s
>wants lolis
Go for it, bro

Spontaneous unwanted pregnancies for all women, with all women going from normal to 9 months pregnant by this Monday morning, and birthing rape monsters within just a few days after that.

It's a rollplaying dice roll.

It means "roll an 8-sided die, add 6 to the result".

Sorry, other way around. Roll a normal 6 sided die, add 8.

what the other user said down the road. range of about 9-14, inclusive. so, you'll get some loli classics, with DFC, skinny hips, and coming up to most guy's chest at best, you've got some nearly women, with gigantaboobs but nearly adult height, and every combination inbetween.

Got us a "nice guy" over here.

Love the idea of women retaining their old minds in their new bodies.

But would they start aging back up again, or are they locked in their new loli state forever?

The head removal thing is dumb... if you have the power..

First: women are muted unless there is a cock in one of their holes. The closer to orgasm they get, the more they can speak.

Second: they no longer need food for sustenance... their pussys must devour semen ... all nutrients required for their bodies comes from the semen. the more semen a women gets, the more fit and femenine her body becomes.

Third: twice per month there is a two day period of extreme fertility. The rest of the month, they are not fertile. The signs of this fertility manifest with them blacking out and becoming completely overcome by arousal.. their breasts lactate, their vaginal area leaks a syrupy wet fluid heavily and the entirety of the time they have the uncontrollable urge to climax.. typically a woman entering this period must stop where ever she is and begin masterbating. Not common to see a woman stop during a jog in the park and just remove her shorts and go spread eagle fingering herself while moanin uncontrollably.

Fourth: breast sizes cycle up and down drastically throughout the month ... starting at B and going up to O and back over the month... reaching their largest at the fertility day.

Turn them all into sexy men who can have butt babies.

Give them all huge dicks and balls. They'd Still have pussies as well

Glad I'm not the only /d/ickhead here.

I like this, aside from the women who try to go without eating semen through their cunts becoming (presumably) fat and out of shape.

It would be more practical if women would speak if they just have a cock buried somewhere in their bodies, but it's even funnier if a woman can only speak for the minute she's orgasming (which would be pretty frequent with their new need to fuck, though).

Well, seeing as I'd be getting to decide that, I'd decide it on a case by case basis.

I wouldn't take away their memories of taking cock in their "adult" life, so they're not afraid of it like girls that young are, but I'd make their pussy virginal again, and I'd make sure to flood them with hormones to make them as cock-hungry as girls that young are.

That way you could fuck them without hurting them but still get the enjoyment of underage poon.

I'd dress all the dykes in like Portman in V for Vendetta just to drive them extra nuts.

I'd keep a whole harem of lesbians and feminists just for extra humiliation and rough angry sex.

See the thing is, at 12/13 all girls think about is taking dick. They're not lesbians at that point.

You could basically fuck and cum inside the hairy pussy of a "13 year old" lesbian. And she'd beg you for more.

Sure, but even kid dykes can still be really into girls.

Mostly, I'd keep my harem a little freer and less mentally regressed than yours, but they get knocked onto their asses just as hard when they get a whiff of dick, which makes them even angrier about the situation though they're just as powerless to stop it.

roughly 14-50

I see you Satan.

See they wouldn't be mentally regressed, exactly. And they'd like girls the way a 13 year old girl does, so they'd be totally willing to munch of the cunt of their "12 year old" friend and moan while you take them from behind. But they wouldn't be interested in fostering any kind of relationship with them.

Oh and also you could bareback and bust inside them as much as you wanted and they wouldn't get knocked up unless you explicitly wanted them to, regardless of how pubescently fertile they are.

Mostly I just want to drive a lesbian couple nuts after they regress and one of them slips into heat first, leaving her partner humiliated and furious until she slips into heat as well, and neither of them fully recover...

Oh god, Stefania Ferrario. Jesus christ she's so fucking hot.

Yes, i think. When their biological clock would finally toll, they resume aging. Eighty year old "crones" looking like forty year old milfs, etc.

Regress all females to be lolis, some completely flat chested with thin hips, others with tiny buds coming in, maybe a few with proper tits but only if they had large ones to begin with.

They would physically require two things in order to survive. First, injestion of semen. This can be taken orally, vaginally or anally. But if taken orally there needs to be enough in volume so if giving a blowjob they need to swallow. A regular dose of semen every two days is enough but if a girl forgets it is common for them to be soliciting random adult men.

Second they need to become pregnant within a year of first signs of menses, the timing of which can vary for the individual. Because of the first requirement many of the girls are going to be knocked up and walking around pregnant much of the time anyway. The process of pregnancy is very rapid and the timing is unpredictable, leading to births in public places. It would be not uncommon to see babies bursting out of underage pussies

This world is a particular problem for women that would otherwise be butch lesbians, or if they don't want to fuck men. Because of their physical requirements when they are fucking men they might hate every second of it including the pregnancy that would result. They would want to kiss and touch other girls but ultimately their fate is to suck dicks...

All women (now girls) would psychologically know that they were physically regressed back into their childhood, and the implications of how much men love their virginal child pussys and mouths and tight bodies. You'd have a 26-year old women who couldn't understand why men seem to like the body of her childhood, tiny hips and tits rather than her former curvy body. There would otherwise be a lot of feminist outrage against men but in this world there is nothing you can really say.

On holidays all women either dress up or are transformed into appropriately-themed versions of themselves for the duration of the holiday.

Women either find their clothing swapped for Playboy bunny-style bunny outfits during Easter (and/or they become egg-laying semi-human bunnygirls), turkeys for Thanksgiving, elves and reindeer for Christmas, witches, ghosts and zombies for Halloween, and so on.

Why do girls need semen and need to become pregnant? Do they just somehow magically die if they don't, or are they driven by irrational need for both like in ?

Seal up their vaginas. Now they lay eggs out of their ass.

I literally just finished jerking off to this so now I suppose don't care anymore about the logistics

I would make it so that they wouldn't be creeped out if I stand closer than arms length from them.

Kudos to this thread for going this long without mentioning mandatory enslavement of all women.

Starting a week from now,all women aged from 12-50 gradually get huge cravings,that get worse and worse until they give into them.

They also have physical dispositions which allow them to gain much less weight than usual,and the weight is much more gracefully distributed (mainly to the breasts/thighs/ass) and a ungodly increase to libido/ much less sexual inhibitions.Once a woman is past a certain weight,she starts to lose weight until she reaches a predetermined sweet spot.

Now I'm just picturing the literal mountain of discarded limbs and body parts that would result as literally billions of women are run through a Borg chop shop in just 3 days.

I'd want to be one of the anons brought up to breed and observe, though. I'd want to see that chop shop in action and see how family and friends react as they watch each other being taken apart and put back together with new, grotesque Borg parts.

Just food cravings? All women turn into Jabba the Hutts until they hit a critical mass and snap back into a new thicc sweet spot?

-The women that don't eat semen through their cunts would starve to death... hence their lives depend on the semen.

-Also, anticipating that there would be a women who you actually enjoy intellectually, all women have a temporary on switch in their rectal canal... so if you found that woman, you could bestow upon her the privilege of speaking normally by sticking your finger in her hole while she's orgasming and pressing that special gland. The result is a 10 minute orgasm that ravages her body causing her to moan uncontrollably... this in turn releases a Chemical in her hypothalamus "the Cupid chemical" that causes her to perceive you as her everything... i.e. She is overcome with love for you...this also causes her to achieve extremely high levels of attractiveness...rosie blushing cheeks... naturally red lips and warm firm breasts. She gets the ability to speak uninhibited for 1 week. You have to repeat the step again the following week if you want to allow her to talk more.

-It is possible to convert an ugly / fat woman into a maximally attractive one within two weeks of daily fucking. It's a challenge but it makes the reward sweeter.

-all fagots and limp-wristed men die-off immediately, causing a 3-1 ratio. So you're cock is responsible for feeding 3 women.

-some women develop the capability to secreet a chemical from their mouth while they suck your dick. This chemical fortifies your semen producing capability allowing you to ejaculate multiple loads per hour.

The only addition I would make is that the women have their nervous systems temporarily altered so that pain is pleasurable. As a result during conversion the women have screaming orgasms, begging for further alteration.

I'm so lonely.

I assumed women would me anesthized (though still completely conscious) as they're dismantled and reassembled, but the horror that sets in when women who haven't started the conversion process see other women having artificially induced, screaming, squirting brain-melting orgasms as they're chopped up and dehumanized....well, that might be worth it.