Daily reminder: you aren't born gay...

Daily reminder: you aren't born gay, it's a combination of biological AND environmental factors that determine ones sexuality. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't.

you aren't born straight either
never seen no baby lookin for pussy

Who the fuck gives a shit

Do you love anal sex?

That doesn't mean their different sexualities weren't determined by birth.
You mean to say, perhaps, that being gay isn't a foregone conclusion at conception.
Foetuses' differing hormone exposures in utero are the biggest epigenetic factor.

yfw there are 72 genders, and muslims get 72 virgins in the next life.

They love dem titties tho...

Homosexuality is a choice.

And also personal choice.

actually there are only 2 genders
and muslims (just like everyone else) dont get shit when they die

Honest question: Can I turn myself into a homosexual somehow? Or even better, bisexual?

/thread

yfw there are two sexes, but gender-fluidity is a thing in 2017
I was kinda hoping that muslims get told they're fucking wrong in the next life / after they die (whatever) just to wipe that shit-eating grin off their faces.

What about epigenetics?

I mean, you like what you like. If you can't get past the fact that you'd be fucking or getting fucked by a guy, then it's not for you.

I always thought it was because of the gender of your previous life. I guess coldblooded atheist will always look for a physical cause.

Foetuses' differing hormone exposures in utero are the biggest epigenetic factor.

What is the evidence for this?

Sounds like an excuse - Like the old "Gays are beneficial for society because they help care for kids"

Who the fuck would choose to be gay? "Hmmmm should i be strait like the majority of people or be gay like the minority of people who and hated by some fundamentalist cucks...?" No one does that

Lol you realize thats the same person and not twins right? Seriously look it up

you literally proved yourself wrong by saying biological factors determine sexuality, you stupid cunt

>Daily reminder: you aren't born gay
I'm not, but you are.