Just did a IQ test and got 92

Just did a IQ test and got 92

Does that mean im somewhat retarded ?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainy-child.com/experts/normal-iq-range.shtml
es.iq-test.cc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

92 is considered a genius for a Hispanic.
Congratulations.

Not hispanic but south american

Hispanic are from spain

brainy-child.com/experts/normal-iq-range.shtml
pretty mormal

Nope Hispanic is a racial ethnicity. People from Spain are Spanish, not hispanic

you should take a real one if you want to know your IQ

God, how did you get 92, did you cheat?

You deserve your 92.

Do you have a real one?

How can i take a real one on internet ?

if you think facebook does a real iq test, youve already failed

Oh my bad thats right i didnt now that

I thought people from south america were called south americans or just mexicans not hispanics

Its not a fb one

But this
es.iq-test.cc

Having a 92 IQ and living on the thirld world is way better than being a smart ass in the first world

You would have to go to a psychologist if you really want to get tested. People have also recommended taking tests from Mensa

no. you almost got a perfect 100.

But give me a link

Im searching but cant find any

More than somewhat retarded probably

There is no link, you have to go and pay a phycologist to get one

Oh okay

Got 137, i assume this test is retarded

It is

It means that you have a higher iq than forest Gump

Why are you taking an IQ test online. Go to a psychologist and request to take one

118 IQ.

Most people think I am highly intelligent, and I feel like I am smarter than 95% of people. I outperform most people where I work in almost all regards.

Still I have met many truly scary smart people that make me feel like a retarded downy soft child.

wow im in the top 70 percent

Then instead 92 mine is way lower

Like 80 or something

Cani

Here OP the guy that got 92

I always felt dumber than most people, i suck at everything and i always never liked study, i cant pay atention and got good grades on high school because of helicopter parents, if it was for me i would have quit school, i would always get bullied and always be a socially retarded person, im 20 and kissless, somewhat ugly

I attend college just because i dont want to work, you have to work a lot to get well paid in here

Forgot to say, my parents, specially my mom thought i was inteligent untill she found some illegal pics on my computer LOOOOL

I got 127 and was told I'm almost a genius but I honestly don't feel like I'm that much smarter that a lot of people I've met. The only thing my "high intelligence" does for me is make me see things in a much different way than most people which only makes me feel alienated from others.
It's like I'm intelligent enough to be different but not enough to make it count. Being normal or a genius is fine but being just "above average" fucking sucks

Just a note here, my score is from a formal test with a psychologist not from op's test.
Just so nobody gets confused

cool

Do you perform well with girls ?

To be completely honest I've never tried, I'm way too fucking insecure and afraid of rejection.
I've been told a few times that I'm good looking so there is that at least

How old are you ?

Trips checked
The test doesn't go higher than 140?

What's the maximum?

>Not hispanic but south american
Well 92 is a god for you savages. You could probably become the dictators of whatever country you live in.

It says 'Mas de 140', so it looks like this test doesn't go higher than that

22 probably on my way to become a wizard

Lol im 20 we are in the same road my bro

Mine's 134, and I've met a few people that make me feel like I'm lucky I manage to get my shoes tied in the morning.

I'm 24. I've only had sex with 21 women. Feels bad man. One's number should never be lower than their age. Including childhood.

No

oh.

>south America
>Mexico

how the fuck did you get a 92

Doubt it

Can Snookie use her duck telephone adequately?

For what's it worth, I was a 158 when I was tested as a child. I feel bad for most people's fail to comprehend the the complexity and interconnectedness of life.

Hispanics are ppl from Spanish origin. Spanish ppl are Hispanic. I hate you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute

Fail vs noticing vs caring. Do you believe in GOD, user? If no, then you should surely understand that we are just hairless apes and have one common goal. That goal is to procreate and stay alive for as long as possible.

These online ones are both bologna and inaccurate.

Took a real one in high school. Got a 134.

Took one of these online ones and got a 156 about a year back.

It's been nearly a decade since I took the real one, so yes I imagine my points have gone up a bit through college and learning, but not that fucking much.

Define God. To believe that there is no "Higher power" whatever that form may take, is just as silly as believing in an omnipotent being that controls our lives.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, But how did it come to be in the first place?

Why does the Universe work on a nearly perfect balance of total chaos and mathematical laws?

God is simply a name we give to the unknown "creator" of the Universe. Whatever it may be.

>Matter cannot be created or destroyed, But how did it come to be in the first place?
I dunno. I've heard a number of explanations. My two favorites are
1) that the big bang was a quantum fluctuation, and the universe has a total energy density of zero
2) a false vacuum exists that is constantly decaying to the lower energy state vacuum that we live in, so new universes are being created all the time. Like a fractal swiss cheese.
>Why does the Universe work on a nearly perfect balance of total chaos and mathematical laws?
Mathematical laws allow for chaos. This is a meaningless question.
>God is simply a name we give to the unknown "creator" of the Universe. Whatever it may be.
Probably math. But we don't need to use the word 'god' for math. because we already have 'math'.

Im not from mexico anyways

You are within 10% of average.
Probably not a problem. Most newspapers cater to you.