Hey Sup Forums, I need to ask you something

Hey Sup Forums, I need to ask you something
>fight club advice
My friend and I are high school sophomores, decently popular, lots of people like us.
We're way low on cash, jobs aren't paying enough, can't do anything. We've been thinking of new ideas to get money and suddenly a genius one came up.
>high school fight club
Kids from different school across the entire county show up to fight (starting off small at first with only our school), we'll have a ring somewhere, possibly the woods or maybe an abandoned house.
Admission might be maybe $10 and that includes drinks and shit.
Events like 1v1s, 2v2s, and tournaments and shit. (We've been planning this for a long ass time)
Only issue is that we have no idea how to do it.
Any advice from someone who's ran a high school fightclub or just any fightclubs in general? Or just random ideas you can throw in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42pszbJgRGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=42pszbJgRGE
top tier

been there done that
did it in central park in new york
one asain kid got in and got his ass beat people around us called the cops
cops came and the asian kid he got jumped
a bunch of my friends went to juvi
only me and another kid got away
this was a long time ago heard it was in the papers
but they didnt report it as a fight club they reported it as a gang of kids jumping people in the park

the asain kid told the cops he got jumped

now it should make more sense

Ayyy we're based in New York too, how'd you get it started

we just had a group of people that all claimed the could fight and we first started just slap boxing
then it got lame because people started claiming they beat up some one when it was just slap boxing so we said fuck this and we just started having people fight each other one on one
alot of people trusted me to keep it even because i was cool with pretty much everyone and so we would go to the park have the fight and that was it
then we had people just wanting to throw down just because they wanted to
lasted about a month til the incident

This sounds like a phenomenally bad idea, kid.

He's telling you how bad of an idea it is.

Just join an Meme'Ay club and fight to entertain the Jews and the massess.

You'll get more fame points if you exploit you are from an exotic 'descent'.

I manage the servers for a bunch of highschools and the amount of fight videos i delete to save your fuckin asses is unreal.

If your gonna do it tell pussy snapchat instagram cunts to put their phones down.

Use an anonymous chatroom to talk about it. follow the first rule and don't get caught.

Finally, don't brag about winning, they didnt do it in the movie for a reason, it wasnt about whos the best fighter its about whos got the balls to take and throw punches

thats what a man is

I bet my ass 80% of these damn videos are nigglets.

Fuckdamn my fucking shit am getting tired of their dumb assess at my job too.

Jesus Christ kiddo just sell drugs.

fuck dude, you guys can really see that shit? like the nudes and everything? thats fuckin crazy

Don't get hooked into it tho. And don't fucking consume stupid motherfucker.

RULES ONE AND TWO FAGGOT!!!

we legit considered just selling drugs too, but fightclub seemed like a more fun alternative i guess

only what you move from your phone to your to the computer or what you view/upload while using our monitored wifi

get an ios app called betternet to use our wifi but dodge our filters and monitoring

I knew some people who did this and sold tapes of it. Everything went well till on kid fell hit his head and boom brain damage everyone loses. This idea has to many loose ends. One kid always gets beat to bad or talks to much get a job ya bum

It's fucking easy, quit procrastinating you pussy.

Don't call it fight club, because that's fucking gay. Make it a prison rules boxing tournament that you can enter for free or pay to watch. Take bets as well. Protip: The bigger guy usually wins, even if he's fat. Ban filming, because that's police evidence.

thisguygetsit.jpg

Doesn't work. Kids are too scared to actually fight you'll get hit with a solid punch and pussy out.

You and every other edge lord who thinks they can fight want to start a "fight club"

we wanna get the money to start the whole thing up and make it look nice, we're gonna keep the fact its us a secret and have one guy as our figure head. Even if he did snitch no ones gonna believe its us. We didn't really plan on calling it "fight club" but something close. Winners get paid and losers get paid a little less.

Just offer up some pussy as a prize and watch as kids pay up the ass at a chance with it. Prison Rules, no filming, and fight only ends when one guy is unconscious.

I wouldn't recommend paying the loser. Then people will join so they can pussy out and surrender on purpose.

We don't pay forfeits or pussy outs. Both competitors get nothing from a forfeit.

rule #1 faggot

When does the fight stop then? It's not exactly easy to KO someone.

When one little niggerfag dies.

Its a timed fight, rounds with a point system. There could always be overtime where someone is beat to shit

Rule #2 loser

I wouldn't do it that way myself. A no rules, last man standing bloodbrawl is a lot more fun to watch. Plus, there are bound to be arguments over the ref's decision. As long as the fighters can forfeit or tap out at any time, it's all good. Maybe pay the loser too if he puts on a good show.

winrar

Well it'll be kind of hard for a high school student to explain why hes coming home so fucked up. there has to be some base ground rules, right?

YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB ASSHOLE

We should make our own rules:

1. No filming
2. All cringey fucking hair pulling fights should be ended and the fighters taken away and trained.
3. fight until someone says stop, everyone will get a little stronger and less scared every fight
4. no beefs, x wants to fight y, fuck that shit neither will give up out of pride and thats how cunts end up dead and you all end up in juvy

any others?

>wanting to start a fight club
>not getting the sociological concepts behind the film, specifically regarding antisocial behavior
>not getting that it's just a movie
Have fun getting arrested, kiddo.

Just give it a shot the bloody way and see how it goes.

First give it a name. doesnt have to be anything special or cool. just any name besides fight club because it should be original. The name you give it is everything.

Next.you gotta make money to spend money.

>Buy a shit ton of minute phones ones that arent normal phones on plans so they cant be traced back to you.
>Create a facebook page but dont make it a fight club page. make it like some made up thing like a hello kitty fan page for example. >Make a code, one that only you and the people you know will get in with. but dont make it a random code or something obvious. Base the code off of the facebook page.
>have it so when you make a certain status or post something that it means something in your code. like 7 kittens means fight at 7pm. or something stupid like that.
>You need to get a good following. like an actual following.
>next what you need is an alibi. NEVER associate yourself with this nightclub and NEVER have it so its traced back to you.
>last make it so everyone is the leader. Assign a leader and give them a script to read from so that they can direct the fight club one night, and someone else can another night. This way no one in particular is the leader and therefore it cannot be traced to anyone, nor can anyone in particular be arrested for this because everyone is the leader.
>Last always switch it up. I'm giving you the assets to start this thing, but only you can keep it going Anonymous. Switch up your tactics always because the more popular you get and the more well known you get the more likely the authorities will be informed. If you switch it up then you wont be caught. As long as the name you give this fight club has the name, thats all you need. Companies for years have been in all sorts of legal trouble but one thing sticks and thats the name. People will always cling to the name.

Good luck Anonymous. I don't expect a high school student to accomplish all this, but if you truly do want this, then this is what you must do.

Heres the BIG reason why this idea will fail.
You are all a bunch of kids.

anyone in the world who is at least 30 years old, will look back and say that 18 year old boys are amongst the most retarded humans on earth.

it will take just 1 of you to fuck it up for everyone. for instance, 1 fucktard will tell an even younger fucktard about it, and will cause problems. Or a nigger will show up with a gun. or another nigger will show up tohold you all up with other gangstas, and wont give a fuck who dey shoot for a $40 robbery.

or some white trash will tell his biker older uncle, who will come and hold you all hostage and rob you all and rape your girlfriends,

teens CANNOT keep a secret.
fucktards will show up.
someone will tell the cops, or the priest, and of course post all the details about your secret on social media or something. and you will get arrested for unauthorized event or whatever bullshit they will throw book at all the 18's and hold all the underage until dozen of parents come to police station to take them home.

or
or
or
or

it will fail because you faggots dont know what you are doing at this stage of your life, and the fucking details will fuck you over

>in b4 "old faggot, you dont know shit I am teen retarded smart"

but I will enjoy reading about your retardation in the Post.

so do it, faggot!