Stories welcome

>be me
>decide to do salvia with some friends
>2 friends go first, then me
>can feel it immediately
>friend says "do you feel it" but his voice becomes warped and deep
>right arm spinning uncontrollably
>friend runs upstairs
>comes back 2 min later with a piece of paper that says "Idk whats happening" (afterward he said he saw a demon in his room)
>we go outside
>sit by fire
>friend has foot in fire
>friend forgets his foot is in the fire
>friends foot is on fire
>dying laughing as i see weird shapes and shit
>over in 10 min
>7/10

ive tried weed,clonazepam,cocaine and amphetamine
i dont do drugs

Marijuana, salvia, coke, acid, shrooms, xanax

Dont do them anymore. Was fun while it lasted, but ultimately just a wild college period.

Weed and cocaine and I miss weed there's nothing wrong with it

Painkillers too

i tried salvia, felt nothing. later on i found out a lot of psychadelics require you to be starved for any effects to work. i think thats where i went wrong

Coke, meth, MDMA, acid, weed, shrooms, a bunch of pills. Did em all before i was even 16.
28 now, miss those times.

Same poster as My first salvia trip was the most intense shit ive ever experienced. Didnt like it. Felt very unnatural.

First acid trip was intense as fuck and the most trippy shit i ever experienced. I dont know if it was really good acid or if i was just a lightweight. But i was literally fucked out of my mind off two tabs. More than anything the pre-trip phase was the best. I remember i took it right before sunset before we went to a friends house. I remember driving over a hill which you can see for about a mile and seeing the sun, the sun's reflection, and the cars was insane. The colors were very vivid (all of this was before i started tripping). I remember just being in the best mood ever and rolling a blunt in my car once we got to my friends house. I put the weed in the blunt and got in a discussion with a friend for about 10 minutes. Realized that i was staring at my dashboard for the entire 10 minutes. Turn my head and everything gets fucked up. Visually, physically, and mentally.

>Weed
>Acid
>Shrooms
>Hawaiian baby woodrose
>Opium
>Salvia
>Morning glory
>Xanax
>Muscle relaxers
>Ether
>Codeine
I prefer shrooms and weed. I smoke weed regularly at age 31.
>Inb4 comments to the effect of "loser"
I have my Ph.D. and am employed, what have you done with your lives?

>drugs
>Ph.D.
>employed

One of these things are not like the others...

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Any Ph.D. (whether employed or not) that has ever drank a beer/mixed drink/wine has done drugs.

>k-pins
>valium
>xanax
>shrooms
>lsd
>2c-i
>DMT
>propylhexedrine
>amphetamine
>cocaine
>heroin
>hydrocodone
>codiene
>DXM
>Ketamine
>weed
>alcohol

Top 5 would be
>Weed
>DMT
>Cocaine
>LSD
>Amphetamine
>Ketamine

I use weed probably the most, followed by alcohol and then probably either amphetamine or klonopin.

Best time I ever had was definitely with DMT, though. It's an incredible drug.

>What drugs have you tried?
Weed, ketamine, LSD, ecstasy
>What drugs are your favourites?
Ecstasy is the best if you're around the right people for sure.
>How often do you use these drugs?
I only smoke weed now. I kinda fucked up my brain with drugs and regret it (perma-depression and anhedonia)

How was meth? is it as addictive as it's made out to be?

Weed, benzos, opiates, LSD, MDMA, AL-LAD, K2, DXM. I do MDMA monthly, AL-LAD every couple of weeks. I've stayed away from meth, coke, and H and I don't plan on ever trying them. Cocaine is tempting but it does so much permanent damage to the heart that I wouldn't touch it.

You gotta try AL-LAD if you like acid!

I've been told that they are very similar. Can you compare the two?

AL-LAD is more visual and has crazier colors imo. The visuals are both organic and geometric. There are OEVs, CEVs, tracers, etc. My last dose I took 300mcg and it was a heavy psychedelic experience but it never turned into a bad trip. It is a pretty beginner friendly psychedelic. It will just have you smiling from the second you take it! Also easy as fuck to get online and it is cheap and accurately dosed.

Hey OP,
Different drugs are good for different moods and places. MD is by far the best party drug, a lot of people will say coke is but in my experiences it's just made me and people around me more aggressive and it gives you a cracking headache if you take a bit too much.
I usually do one sesh on mushrooms a month just to keep me on my toes, don't want shit getting too boring. There was one time where I bought these psilocybin truffles from amsterdam though, being an old hand at psychedelics I immediately bought the highest strength and took them all in one sitting. Ended up immobilised on my bed, drooling into the pillow, flying above rainbow road when I closed my eyes and slurring "I am a powerful being" for about 4 hours. Also I had blue piss and everything looked like it was made of play dough or was straight out of peewees playhouse.

I ordered from Lysergi and I got it in less than a week and it was discreet. They also sell etizolam which is good for the comedown!

Sounds like it'd be fun. What's the body load like?

Its lighter than LSD but it is still there, you will have a way clearer head during the trip though especially if you just took one tab which I usually do.

i've probably done over 60 kinds of illicit and legal drugs, cant remember them all

Weed, MDMA, coke, speed, 25i.

MD is a better party drug, coke is great but short lived. Speed was good for a night out drinking.
25i was pretty full on, gonna stay away from it now.

A good friend of mine who takes very much drugs and drinks a lot is doing Ph.D too. Studies even said people with higher iq tend more to take drugs (of course Not shit like crocodile or meth)

favorites: marijuana, percocet, shrooms, lamotrigine, lithium, duloxetine, quetiapine

The valedictorian in med school was a stoner and a bit of a coke head.

weed,MDMA(pure and ecstasy form),xanax,coke,amphetamine

>are
>no credibility

weed xanax opiates (favoriate) shrooms acid amphetamines (rx for those ADD ftw) salvia kratom (daily user im fucked if it ever becomes illegal)

Had my first shroom trip today, wasn't enough of a dosage to really "party" like I wanted but it was pretty good, going for 3grams the next time I can.

So it's safe to use without VPN? I am down to try it. Only used a darknet market before for drugs before it was shut down.

Longterm weed use habe me anxiety attacks. After dxm use i feel a bit more stupid (or intelligent) but i kinda like it. Poppers and laughing gas too, but i don't like it after and feel bad. Benzos are pretty boring IMO. Like alcohol without dizzyness. MD makes me very calm (its funny). Salvia I never felt effects. Shrooms are nice, the beginning is the best, but overdose is most uncomfortable. Also i have an fest becoming crazy and I think they make you more psychotic too. Amphetamine make me just uncomfortable and calm. Opiates are best but most addicting, i like kratom, i always wish the euphoria would be stronger but than i would maybe like it too much.

I maybe exagerrated over years my consum. So i don't take much anymore. I really don't want become crazy. Maybe its an irrational fear. At all drugs arent really Bad. And cocaine is for free nice but i would never pay more than 10 bucks for a gram.

Ah and I think amphetamines are the most useless and dangerous drugs. And most times those people are annoying too

lsd, cocain, mushrooms, weed

daily weed smoker, studying med

amphetamines are useless?

They make doing math fun.

No, I did it twice and have no desire to do it again. I guess it depends on the person. It's a really great feeling, one of the best highs I've ever experienced next to acid. The only downside to it is afterwords you won't sleep for 3-5 days