Well?

Will she?

is it always the same desk?

Nope, Crazy Uncle Joe Biden and his Tonto Lizzy Warren will come riding in to save the day

According to my sources at "National Treasure starring Nicholas cage"
yes

I really really want to see her get cucked out of the election. It will be her third time getting cucked, first time with Bill and Monica, second time to the nigger Obama, and then cucked the third time by Trump.

The Resolute desk is a large, nineteenth-century partners' desk mostly chosen by presidents of the United States for use in the White House Oval Office as the Oval Office desk. It was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880 and was built from the timbers of the British Arctic exploration ship Resolute. Franklin Roosevelt requested the addition of a door with the presidential seal to conceal his leg braces.[1] Many presidents since Hayes have used the desk at various locations in the White House, but it was Jackie Kennedy who brought the desk into the Oval Office in 1961 for President John F. Kennedy for the first time. It was removed from the White House only once, after the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963, when President Johnson allowed the desk to go on a traveling exhibition with the Kennedy Presidential Library. After this it was on display in the Smithsonian Institution. President Jimmy Carter brought the desk back to the Oval Office, where Presidents Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush used it. It is currently in use by President Barack Obama.

retard

>working exactly where you got cucked by your husband for at least 4 years

Damn son.

but it is the same desk fagget

sadly I believe the desk in the oval office got replaced during the Obama administration by a special desk gifted by Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Apparently it was made from the timber of a british warship or something?

No. It was an ACTUAL british warship, a trojan horse.

Its ok, Trump will replace it with the one he's going to bend her campaign over with.

It'd be hillaryous.

obama still uses the Resolute desk. it has been in use since 1880 , see above in the thread

here.

Great, now could I get a list of the potted plants in use? Or is that classified.

>Great, now could I get a list of the potted plants in use? Or is that classified.

The fashion design of the oval office and west wing is historically coordinated by the first lady, who also picks out things like china.

Obama's wife didn't do a lot of the china picking stuff that everyone else did.

>giving this much of a fuck about a FUCKING DESK

let me look.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

ok, here you go.

I copy pasted from wikipedia.

sorry I wasnt a shitty OP.

>not