Trumpkins are retarded so I'm not really worried anymore...

Trumpkins are retarded so I'm not really worried anymore. The smart thing to do in the beginning of getting elected would have been to recognize that they were able to take power while making enemies everywhere because of a fluke, and now they should modify their strategy to something more traditional. But NOPE. They just keep making enemies. Now Trump has the lowest approval rating in American history, the majority of the world hates him, and my favorite; hating him has caused a movement in minority groups, in democrats, in charities. Across the country, people are getting involved in politics just to oppose trump and they're not all gonna go away. At first I hated Trump, now I'm actually thankful. It's like the Dark Knight; he's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve. So we'll go on hating him, and coalescing because of that and when he dies in a decade or so he'll leave behind the greatest democratic movement of the past few decades. MAGA indeed!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/22/how-many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment
glennbeck.com/2017/05/04/paul-ryan-and-the-gop-make-lindsey-graham-look-like-benjamin-franklin/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/trump-calls-for-government-shutdown-over-15793731/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/27/trump-wants-to-weaken-libel-laws-amid-feuds-with-reporters.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-says-amazon-will-have-such-problems-2016-2
mediamatters.org/research/2012/10/01/a-history-of-dishonest-fox-charts/190225
rightwingnews.com/top-news/the-50-most-popular-conservative-websites/
anncoulter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a fucking moron, he and his cronies are going to destroy the planet and the quality of life of anyone not part of the ruling class, and they're all laughing at you

but yeah, ok, "muh protests!"

lol so what's the non-idiotic option? The planets a big fucking place. China and India has been producing magnitudes more pollution than we have for a long time. Trump ain't making the world end in 4 years, you fucking moron.

this is pretty much what im worried about

Hi Antifa!

Not antifa, I just volunteer for the local democratic organization. People are getting pretty impassioned right now. But apparently just like dems ignored the tea party movement and all the subsequent developments, the republicans are doing the same thing. Which will probably only make it work out better... I just can't lose haha

the non-idiotic option is to invest in space travel

The Bush Admin. united the people, ostracized foreign powers, garnered hatred around the globe and strained relationships with allies...

What did that do for gaining traction for a common cause?

Did anything actually change?

Those who refuse to learn from history...are doomed to repeat it or some such shit.

yeh thats true. reps recently passed the AHCA but exempted themselves. just wait until reps realize that they just got cucked lmfao

This is fake news. His approval rating among people who voted for him is still around 95%.

If Hillary and Trump had another election today, Trump would not only win again, but he would take the popular vote as well.

In what way did democrats "ignore" the tea party movement? I remember there being CONSTANT headlines denouncing them as terrorists...

Now we have a REAL terrorist group in Antifa and there are far fewer headlines recognizing their very real and continuous threat to public safety.

Stupid double standard fake news media

They were exempt from Obamacare for the same reason all along anyway. They have their own cushy federal government health care benefits.

we're not talking about people who voted for him, we're talking about the entire country. the entire country votes for the president. and when it comes to the entire country, a majority of people disapprove of him. lol come on now

I'm not convinced you'll have such a strong left wing movement either though. Do you still not realize why your guy lost? Have you still not figured it out yet? I'll give you a hint, it had nothing to do with Russians.

>The Bush Admin. united the people
With post-9/11 fearmongering that completely faded over his presidency.

>implying Trump didn't lose support amongst his base as he backed out on all his campaign promises
wew lad

Yeah, that's who that poll was talking to. If the election were held right now, Trump would take 43% of the vote to Clinton's 41%.

58 percent of eligible voters went to the polls during the 2016 election. That's out of 231 million people in a country with a population of about 322 million. 188 million people could all be furious with Trump but since they didn't vote or weren't eligible to vote it didn't matter and continues to not matter.

I'm actually legitimately surprised that there haven't been any assassinations of the anti-American subhuman GOP trash yet.

They have effectively declared war on American values and are worse terrorists than ISIS could ever hope to be.

They're still terrorists. They just march with their hoods and swastikas on now.

Name one American Value that the GOP has targetted. Just one. I'll wait.

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

Why are you still perpetuating this myth that he's backed out of his campaign promises the SAME DAY he saw the House of Representatives pass a bill that will repeal and replace Obamacare?

And no he hasn't lost a significant amount of support from his base, they would still vote for him again:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/22/how-many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/

>targetted

Okay lil guy, tell Shareblue to get better shitposters.

Yes, I know exactly why hillary lost. You're confusing the DNC with the average dem voter. Even the average dem voter didn't care for hillary, hence why her campaign was a total shitshow. That move pissed dems off so much hillary can't do anything of consequence anymore. Grassroots dems keep growing and growing.

I'm disappointed that the Republicans are giving up on the nuclear family ideal... they're not defending straightness as much as they used to, they don't denounce single-mothers anymore, they're on a slippery slope to abandoning all their core family values.

If only she hadn't colluded with the DNC to push out Bernie... he was the candidate that modern Democrats actually wanted.

lol you guys are funny with the shareblue shit. oooohhh yeah we're all boogeymen. whos the real human? you'll never know. just make yourself a tinfoil hat and find some jars to piss in while we make our way to DC.

Oh, god forbid my autocorrect did something stupid. That must refute my point. Name one value. One.

If you knew why she lost, then you wouldn't be talking about some impending left wing revolution run by the Democrats.

why are libtards so angry about everything?
I thought these shill threads would eventually die out. Shareblue must have a rainy day fund.

That's not attacking anything. I'm not even convinced that's true.

lmao I already know how this is gonna go. I'll say a completely valid point and you're gonna do some shit like

>ACHHUAHAAULULALALLLLY

Like what do you kids get out of shitposting about Trump? Does it make you feel better about your life?

Doesn't it make you feel sick to your stomach that you're part of a movement that corrupts the hearts of americans with lies instead of actually trying to help them?

Then make a valid point. Name an American value being attacked by the GOP. As of right now I can only assume that you can't. Challenge is down Antifa, put on your big girl panties and rise to the occasion.

>this myth that he's backed out of his campaign promises
How's the wall?
It was really cool when Hillary got locked up.
Oh, and when the swamp got drained.

>passing the house = law

>cites WaPo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I agree. Even a lot of trump supporters would have supported him. People just don't want establishment douchebags anymore. People were happy to let the DNC take the reins because they reliably got victories in the past, even if the candidates weren't perfect. Hillary narrowly snatching defeat from the jaws of victory made everyone re-think things. Now people are actually going with that gut feeling they had all along that said 'shit aint right, lets change things around'. It's a sexy time to be a liberal

Not the person you quoted but honestly it doesn't matter what your ideology is, if you make up some false BS of course people are going to fact check it. Why would you preemptively get upset that people on the internet can google? Just come to the table with real knowledge instead, cupcake.

Deflection is a usual left-tactic.

Anytime there's talk about violent libs it's almost always blamed on a "rogue group that came in...not with everyone else though...they were separate...".

If it even REMOTELY involves Trump supporters, you fucking bet they're getting the full blame.

trump solved north korea nuclear crisis in 5 months. lol you tard

I think the GOP is attacking the value of the average american's labor every time they oppose minimum wage legislation, bail out big corporations, and hand out tax breaks to companies that exploit minimum wage unskilled part time labor with no benefits.

People are being used and abused and Republicans don't want to get in the way because that would reduce the donations rolling in.

I suppose it's better than Democrats who do the exact same thing but then pretend they aren't in sheer displays of rude hypocrisy.

Freedom of the press. Trump has explicitly said he wants to curb that. There's the value you keep fucking asking for. Now go fuck yourself. Inb4 'muh corrupt MSM!'

Calm down there nancy boy.

It's not solved. They haven't been disarmed, their whole country is still f*cked.

Daily Reminder

>The same polling methods used to predict Shillary Clinton would win in a landslide are being used for this "Approval Rating" bullshit

sure thing faggot

In that regard Trump doesn't represent the Republican party. But be that as it may, he doesn't want to curb "free" press, he wants to curb "fake" press. Lying to people is NOT a treasured American value, despite its long history intermingled in our politics.

George W. Bush had like a 20% approval rating at one point

lol true

Trips of truth my MAGA brotha.

do you really believe that any press shines a light on trump's negative aspects is "fake?"

That's not exactly an American value, but I actually don't disagree. Devaluation of labor is a bad thing, no doubt. I'm impressed you are willing to call the dems on that as well. My only reply is that I think you're forgetting who was responsible for the ARRA.

>loser detected

Yeah that's because Dems claim to be civil little snowflakes while Trump would just shout shit like:
"TAKE HIS COAT, OUT OUT OUT"
"Back in the good old days he'd be leaving in a stretcher"
Dems are full of shit but lets be real, those with a hard-on for political violence tend to be on the right.

So close to a debilitating stroke, keep up the Super Male Vitality rip-off drops.

So what though? Clinton just lost to Trump. That alone makes her less popular than she was before, which wasn't very popular to begin with. Many people on the left would like to see Clinton go somewhere far away and stay there. Lots of people held their nose to vote for her and then she still fucking blew it anyway. She's not a good measure of where opinions around Trump stand now or going forward.

You should notice that Trump has become less popular too. He got 46% on election day iirc.

I'd fully support Trump's attack on MSM fake news, but he's praising Fox at the same time.
FAKE NEWS! EXCEPT FOX!
come the fuck on.

Not all of it obviously, even radical right wing publications are critical of Trump when it's deserved. But the same can't be said of radical left wing publications when Obama was president.

There is a double standard and fake news.

cute tummy... if only you weren't a bot...

1. Citation needed.
2. Trump isn't the GOP, most of them don't like or support him.
3. Going after fake news isn't curbing the free press. After all, nothing is more un American than a press that us literally a propaganda arm for one party.

You make a powerful case.

Because Fox reports on shit most of the MSM won't touch.

It's basically their thing, it's a conservative TV station.

u mad bruh?

And who decides whats fake news? People. Literally whoever is around. Right now you decide MSNBC is fake news for being biased against Trump. Next year when dems are in power you think they're still gonna think its MSNBC that's fake? That's the reason we allow freedom of THE PRESS and not freedom of 'the truth'. Because the truth is subjective. Freedom of the press, but only the press that is speaking the truth, isn't a freedom at all. It's just saying you can only speak if we say it's acceptable. So there's another thing the GOP is trying to destroy; the truth. They wanna win as long as they're in power, fuck their constituency when dems are in power, fuck the future, and fuck the United States of America. And you already bought it. So I shouldn't even say they're targeting that American value, for a lot of people it's already been destroyed. Some people don't even believe in freedom of speech anymore if they consider it a lie. SAD

can you show me one example of a radical right wing publication being critical of Trump?

Problem is, who gets to define what is fake news?

Tell that to Antifa. Was it a right winger who sicker punched Richard Spencer. Don't get me wrong, I laughed too, but I'm pretty sure that pussy didn't vote Trump.
What about the people who struck first at every pro trump event that has gone violent? Was it a bunch of Neo Nazis attackING first at Berkley?

>muh fake news

CNN provides straight news. Except it is quite queer.

True, I can't forgive Fox for their continuous misrepresentation of the facts with their infographics, selective coverage, and aggressive interview tactics by the main hosts.

Bill O'Reilly and his new replacement Tucker Carlson CONSTANTLY use strawmans and then interrupt their guests even when they try to give a thoughtful answer. Then they defend themselves by saying they want to avoid guests deflecting questions, but it's BS most of the time.

>After all, nothing is more un American than a press that us literally a propaganda arm for one party.
>implying this isn't already the case with MSM
>implying Trump doesn't get shit on 95% of the time by any media outlet
>implying they still don't praise the shit out of the clintons
>implying they still don't ride Obama's dick like he was still in the White House

Either you're dumb or you're completely oblivious to the world around you.

Please give me some examples of actually important shit Fox covered that MSNBC didn't.

>continuous misrepresentation of the facts with their infographics, selective coverage, and aggressive interview tactics by the main hosts.

Go on.

I'd like to hear about it.

Dude....you suck at reading comprehension.

Yeah people can decide what they want to believe, and that's why misrepresentation of the facts is so dangerous. You can make a lie look very convincing by conveniently stacking it inside statistics and real facts.

But most people don't even get that far into the article, they just read the headline, and you CANNOT deny that MSM headlines are manipulative and deceptive.

Su'p cuck :)

CNN would never stoop to fake news.

here you go, and it's even british in case you dont trust american news;
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment

You can say its fake news etc.. but the constitution says “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press”. If it's libel then it can be challenged in a court regardless of wheter its from the press or not. But if it isn't generally considered libel, you might need to open up the laws to make sure you can silence the critics you want.. no wonder trump likes to compliment Putin's "strong leadership" so much. Trump like the lame kid who compliments the tough kid at school because he thinks it'll make him tough.

of course you can point out special cases on both sides.
Look up actual statistics, how many domestic political terrorist attacks were right wingers.
Easily the majority
it's the party that cant stop talking about owning guns for fuck sake.
meanwhile liberals can't stop talking about safe spaces.
See the difference?
I know you know this.

Just one?
glennbeck.com/2017/05/04/paul-ryan-and-the-gop-make-lindsey-graham-look-like-benjamin-franklin/

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/trump-calls-for-government-shutdown-over-15793731/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/27/trump-wants-to-weaken-libel-laws-amid-feuds-with-reporters.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-says-amazon-will-have-such-problems-2016-2

mediamatters.org/research/2012/10/01/a-history-of-dishonest-fox-charts/190225

its only "fake news" when you post it out of context, faggot.

>Some people don't even believe in freedom of speech anymore

We have a lot of these people in Berkeley.

uh..

glenn beck's website is the opposite of a radical right wing publication. he's basically the cuck overlord, isn't he?

the second link not only isn't a radical right wing publication, it also doesn't say anything negative whatsoever.

so.. ARE you retarded, or..?

>you CANNOT deny that MSM headlines are manipulative and deceptive.
I 100% agree. Even with liberal outlets, who also do it, I fucking hate it. It's a waste of time and energy, and honesly I think as a whole that sort of distraction with outrage is distacting and helping to erode our democracy. That being said, though, both sides do it. Until Breitbart and Fox agrees to stop doing it on principal, dems won't. And until both sides stop, you have to just let it keep happening. Otherwise, you start deciding what people can and can't say. Yeah honestly there needs to be a bigger solution, but even after getting lied to news outlets people turn around back around and start trusting them. Both sides. Until people agree to stop and figure that out, the culture war driven by news outlets will continue. As much as you might think liberals hate america, we really don't. It hurt me to see all this and I know being this honest just opens me up to trolling. I'll probably get a troll reply. But yeah mainstream and non-mainstream outlets are mostly biased. I can't remember the last time I've seen a biased one. I say lets find a solution but realistically this is just gonna get buried.

lol look at him trying to hide how he ran out of space on the wall for the word trump

>Glenn Beck
Lol,

I could bring up an MSNBC article critical of Clinton, that wouldn't prove they're not extremely biased towards her.
They make that article literally just so no one will point out their overwhelming silence.

Ah, I should make some stooped simulations and call it news.

Got it.

freedom of speech means freedom from reprocusions from the government, not pissed off college twinks.

meh, I wanted to get you a response quickly but I don't actually follow any news sites at all. Had to google a list of conservative sites from here: rightwingnews.com/top-news/the-50-most-popular-conservative-websites/

and then just picked a couple at random and went by the headline.

Ann Coulter is pretty critical of trump, looking at the main page of her site. anncoulter.com/

Fox is the granddaddy of all Fake News.

ANYONE who watches Fox for news is completely fucking retarded.

≥ poostz pic of trump supporters
≥ uses it against support of trump
≥ begone kike

Yeah and The Young Turks is critical of Obama/Clinton.

Point being...?

Freedom of speech includes the freedom to get offended and bitch. I don't agree with it but they're suddenly not allowed to get butthurt? if getting butthurt is a problem then Sup Forums is fucked.
Honestly, though, the best thing would be if all the sane dems an same reps united against the insane extreme ones. but truth be told most would rather support their pet issue than speak against the extremists in their party.

Well maybe it used to be the case that people trusted MSM after being lied to, but that's not the case anymore with the internet genie being let out of the bottle. Young people don't buy newspapers or watch TV anymore so they're not held hostage to a limited number of choices for their news.

But... there's an alarming trend I've seen on the internet of big companies letting themselves be corrupted by advertisers, i.e. youtube, facebook, google.

"can you show me one example of a radical right wing publication being critical of Trump?"
My point was an attempt to respond to this request, which was a response to:

perhaps you should read the article before making snap judgements. it's based on a what if scenario. those pictures were used to help illustrate their point so knobs like you can understand.

Yeah but you also said the same can't be said of the radical left.

Global warming alarmist prediction articles piss me off. Almost as much as clickbait fake science headlines. It definitely falls under the category of fake news considering the volume of predictions that haven't come true the past 50 years.