How much do you pay for jeans? I have literally no pair of jeans that fit me anymore and I need at least 2-3 pairs...

How much do you pay for jeans? I have literally no pair of jeans that fit me anymore and I need at least 2-3 pairs. I want to spend as little as possible without giving up quality. I'm sure I could find some 10 dollar jeans at Walmart or something but what's a good price to pay for a good quality Jean?

40-60.

Bump

Regular fit Wranglers at Walmart are about 25. I usually get mine at Walmart - never had any issues with them.

Go to old navy

That sounds reasonable. Is that the cheapest you've seen at Walmart?

you can go on ae.com and get jeans for 30 bucks on sale. Sometimes cheaper. ae makes really good jeans.

I'd rather buy them in person,I'm not even sure what size I am anymore. It's been that long since I went cloth shopping

name of girl?

Man I wish I knew

$15-25

Levi's Outlet, always have good sales and I average about $40 for a pair. They're also built to last.

Levi's are the shit. Go to a retail store that sells them and try on the cuts and sizes and find what you like. Depending on in-store price buy there, if not buy the shit online. They do sales all the time

If you don't buy True Religion nobody will think
you're cool. You wan't to be cool, don't you? Just
don't even think about the money. Go into the mall,
spend all your money on the finest Italian denims
money can buy, and post a picture with your face,
a timestamp and a receipt. Then you will be so cool.

Id go to Ross, Marshalls, and even Kholes. You'll find jeans from $10-$60 price range.
>also
/fa/ggots have their own board.

Nice tits

$2 USD for two pairs.

Dollar General has pairs for around 12 clams. Have never found any cheaper except at Goodwill.

Where is this, Mexico?

American eagle makes really good jeans for $25-60 depending on sale. You can go into the store.

Walmart usually doesn't have too bad of jeans as long as you check what material it's made of. Make sure to get 100% cotton ones cause they have a ton of cotton-poly jeans that are just horrible to wear.
Personally I like the look of how their jeans age. The colours on mine have always faded nicely with the creases in the jeans as long as they're not the cotton-poly ones. Some people don't like how aged jeans look though.
You can also buy cheap chinese knockoffs of major brands on aliexpress for really cheap. But once again, check the material.

Levis for life, 510s or 511s, black or rigid dragon.

Normally about 50 a pair, sometimes on sale for two for 60 or something like that

not him, but yeah. they used to be 20 but they jumped the price up a couple years ago.

sometimes you can find lee, or levi at macy's or jc penny's, or another mall dept store on sale for 20, but that's once every couple months.

Under $10 at goodwill, limited selection, jeans already broken in and cheap enough where if they get fucked up no fucks are given

Try a thrift shop.

(8) im gonna pop some tags.. only got twenty dollars in my pocket... LOL

$20 bucks for mossimo jeans when they're on sale (Nice fitting brand imo) at Target and I think WalMart too. If they aren't on sale then up to $40

That song sucks dick

$150-$200 for a pair of selvedge raw denim. I prefer Nudie's or A.P.C's. All you need is about 2 pairs and you're fine on jeans.

$100-$120 on sale for some 7 for all mankind jeans. My favorite

I buy jeans from the thrift store, on 25% off day, and never pay more than $5.99