Retard IT here

Retard IT here

Don't know shit about computers, I'm sure one of you fags knows what to do.

Btw I haven't used said computer in 3-4 years and just turned it on today, I'm typing from my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

lifewire.com/how-to-install-windows-7-from-usb-2626264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do what it says faggot.

/thread

I don't have a fucking installation disk, I don't even know where to buy one.

The instructions are listed for you already.

insert windows disk retard

Reinstall Windows from disk. EZ

Pirate one and put it on a bootable USB.

Funny story, a friend of mine actually built me this for my birthday, I however don't talk to said friend anymore, what do

Your hardrive is corrupted or has failed. Your only option is to use a repair disc. If that fails, you need a new drive.

It's screwed. Even if you got it back up, it wouldn't be right. Better off to use an upgrade option to install windows again. That way you get to keep your possible data on there too.

Either make a new install disk, use the bios or boot options to select the dvd drive to boot it first.
Crack
???
Profit

Or

Pull the drive and use an external or internal setup to access the drive for its data.
Full format and install the OS from disk.
Crack
???
Profit

Can use usb instead of disks.

Windows loader should crack shit fine.

Use Windows 10

Go on another PC and download windows from pitarebay onto a usb. Then you can boot from the usb

Either torrent a copy and burn to disc or bootable usb and then insert it and replace corrupted files, it's not rocket science op.

holy fuck ignore this thread and visit
> Sиαpchαty.me
as soon as you can lol

is there anything on the machien that you need?
just get a copy of a linux distro, just use ubuntu because its the most retard friendly, make a live boot USB, tell your PC's BIOS to boot from USB rather than the HDD and there you go. All on youtube so a fucker like yourself cant mess it up.

lifewire.com/how-to-install-windows-7-from-usb-2626264
Use this tool to install on USB, must be over 4GB.
>faggot

Also, don't torrent a copy of Windows like these fools might suggest.

Download it right from the Microsoft site.

Download windows loader to crack it.

Install your antivirus right away.

If you can't fucking google your way out of a simple goddamn PC issue you need to off yourself. 100% serious and un-ironical.

to be fair i've posted very specific problems on Sup Forums before after googling and not getting what I needed.
Sup Forums were no help in the end.

Fuck no, everything on their is a grim reminder of what a Fag I was.

I wanted to start fresh, I don't give a damn what I have, is their a way to completely start the computer fresh?

Also without spending money? Niggas be broke.

Die

OK retard I'll explain to you
>get a USB and a different computer
>download an ISO for any OS you want
>make the USB a bootable device (there are programs to do this but windows 10 does it automatically
>change boot order to boot from USB
>profit?

your computer is corrupted, your files may be recovered but only by removing the drive and mounting it on another computer. your only recourse is to re-install windows. if you can't do it, pay someone else to do it, don't pay more than $150

Buy a mac, because that's the kind computer user you are, completely ignorant and clueless, like gayest of fags or like my grandma

Link?

THIs I used to scam people at my school by saying i needed to completely replace their HDD because it was currupted so I made them pay 100$ just for me to re install windows and recover some deleted files

What? For free?

Well.
1 Go download windows 10 for Microsoft site.
2 Google Utorrent, or a proffered torrent engine. You'll need it. Pay attention to the installer, might ask if you want to install extra shit(adware) decline it.
3 hit up pirate bay for a "windows loader", open the torrent file or magnet link into Utorrent.
4 burn the windows iso you downloaded from the Microsoft site, or go further and use isn loading software to make a bootable usb drive. Which is extra work but if you don't have a disk.. It does work. Someone above mentioned the software to make it.
Put this media you made into the busted PC, boot it hitting f8, should find bios or boot options. Make it boot from disk or usb(depending which route ou went)
5 when its up and running, transfer windows loader to the busted but now reformatted computer to crack it, it's easy and automatic these days, just hit install.

>Having this little IT experience.
Just get a VPN since you most likely live in the States, and look for one.

Btw current windows loader is 2.2.6

Good luck

Delete system 32 after, Its a bad virus that corrupts everything.

What's in the jar!?

Thanks bruh, screenshot your instructions. I was hoping I could get it fixed today because the fucking things just been collecting dust, but I'll head over to the public library and get what I need tomorrow.

Might not be able to get torrents working at a library.

Might have no trouble with the windows iso from the microsoftsite, though the windows loader.. They may block torrents.

Might have to google and download whatever you can from the web itself..

If you end up with a Rar file, bring a copy of the winrar installer.

You'll need USB and a dvd, or two usbs.

Let me take a guess - you were running W7 and it's trying to update to W10.

Spent 3 weeks working on that problem for my wife's pc. It's a common problem.

Listen to the faggot that told you how to get an updated version of W10.

Install Gentoo in your fucking computer then download the version of windows you want and install it.

Kill yourself, fanboy.

Mac users know a lot about Windows; Windows users don't know fucking shit about Macs.

Who knows more about computers?

Don't be get windows loader
LITERALREEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO ON WINDOWS 10 WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD ISO IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY MAKE UOUR ISB BOOTABLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is there a fish in a jar, wtf.

Being this fucking gay

FUCK, well I guess we'll just have to find out.

Who has time to IT when their out fucking bitches and doing drugs?

It's a shark btw

Server Admin here, faggot. I have FORGOTTEN more about computers than you will ever know.

I stand by what I said.

You wouldn't know the first thing about using a Mac. Mac users tend to know just as much about Windows PCs as the average Windows user though.

I don't want to boast on a philipinl basket weaving forum but literally a system admin? The smelly IT guys that come down and whinge when people need basic help
Listen buddy you apple loving dork I've worked as an apple genius for a couple years, recently got a job as a senior developer
you probably don't even make 80k+ you man baby hipster

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it so. Being unix-based is definitely noteworthy, but 90% of Mac owners are such because they know dick about computers, and "just want it to work". Former apple desktop support here, and I can attest to this ignorance.
You got any skin in in the game? What the fuck do you care. Anybody who knows their shit knows Linux is the true super-user operating system. Apple is for normies that don't want to learn anything, and look good doing it.

Spoken like a true plebbitor
But serious this guy is right, the amount of times Sup Forums has pranked apple users is so fucked up. How are they continually falling for obvious lies made by us? It's because the fan base are are so ignorant

you might be able to cop a cheap version of windows from kinguin

what the fuck is that shark thing

Insert the fucking disc and stop deleting system32, stupid troll....

why the fuck would you have a shark in a jar?

it was a gift from mommy from Florida when I was little

South Beach, bringin' the heat!