Meanwhile in Africa...

u veggie?

That's not an American license plate...

>european plates
>european van
>european roads
>murica

uhhh, k

The meat I eat does'nt wag his tail at me and wait for hours till I get home. The Chinese are heartless garbage. fuck 'em.

Meanwhile in France

you can train your cows and chickens to do the same. Dogs have literally been trained for generation to be pets. The reason they are likeable to you is because they come from a long line of pets.

Anything good you can say about a dog...it's because we've selectively bred and supported the livelihood of such breeds. The dumb ones are left alone to die, the smart ones are kept.

Good meat is good meat. If they enjoy it, who gives a fuck. Either go full retard and become vegeterian, or stfu.

Meanwhile in murica 2.0

Only reason we don't eat cats or dogs is because they somewhat acknowledge our existence and actually want to do things with us.

Every other animal doesn't really give a fuck... that is why we eat them.

Meanwhile in peru

meanwhile in anonimous proxy

youre a fuckin hypocrite.

if you arent vegan, shut the fuck up about it.

Bullshit. Dogs arn't bred to be meat. They are our companions and friends and love to make us happy, and if you can't notice that than your the full fuckin retard. Chinese should be eating fucktards like you that even support them.

lol no. you brain dead meat eaters eat them because "hurrr dat taste good!!!!". then cry crocodile tears when certain animals you deem worthy of life are killed by other meat eaters. you are nothing but a dumbass hypocrite.

wouldn't you just get to a certain point in your life where you're just like, man I should really stop eating, how do you get to this point where you're so deprived of judgment

Meanwhile in Ireland

Meanwhile in my country Philippines

Hurr durrr YES WE EAT DOGS AND CATS

The Asians breed special Food dogs to eat. They aren't their pet dog breeds.

Meanwhile in Valenzuela

U mean venezuela?

Nasaan diyan? Puting tao ako, taga-america, gusto kong pumuta diyan. Always wanted to try dog.

Don't take the b8 m8

Ako ai mula sa Bukidnon darating, kami ay may masarap na pusa at aso yomi yomi

This guy gets it

He means Vuvuzuela

It's past your bedtime

Ah, palagay ko sa mindanao, mas karaniwan daw ang pagkain ng pusa't aso. Matakot ako nang pumunta diyan naman, ayoko mag-hostage sa ASG. Subalit sana pumunta sa pinas sa next few years, maganda yung bansa sa tingin mo. Tsaka ang pagkain, masarap nga! Paboritong pagkain ito sa akin.

lol shit, ang grammar ko. lasing ako kasi ;)

Sana bumisita ka sa amin sa lalong madaling panahon upang subukan ang masarap cat karne ;D

Hehe, bibisita nga! Well sana maganda ang araw mo pare, halos sa akin bedtime dito. Salamat :)

if it was europe she would have a hijab and then would've exploded