Why have you not set a thousand dollars aside and bought a real doll?

Why have you not set a thousand dollars aside and bought a real doll?

I'm waiting for robowaifus to become real, something with a decent AI at least and I don't care about the cost, I'd get a loan if needed tbqh.

Because I have hands

because i am scared it will come to life and kill me like the real doll in ex machina

any videos? I think I want

this

video.fc2.com/a/content/20141117dDs1DdGa/

>robowaifus with functional artificial wombs

just waiting for them to become less creepy valley already

It's the answer to feminism :^)

Degenerate Trump voters

DEAR GOD.

Not interested. Seriously it's just a really expensive alternative to my hand.

And I still have my hand. Actually I have two of them. Why waste the money?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Waiting for a white one desu

masturbating is free

Is it only a thousand now?

It used to be like 6,000.

Although I've seen how they ship them, in a giant fucking wooden crate that's like 6 feet tall.

My neighbors would freak the fuck out.

I'd rather just jerk it or on rare occasions have sex for much less. Probably the prior, less effort.

Actual women are free, self lubricating, clean themselves after you jizz in them, can make conversation, cook and clean and have rich parents that give you hundreds of thousands to buy a house.

If a woman lacks any of those qualities then yes, a sex doll is a better alternative.

I want this instead but not sure if they're any good.

Because I have a hot white wife who likes to be woken up by my dick rubbing her pussy.

you poor thing. I will never make that mistake. But look on the bright side, you're in America, you can get a divorce pretty easy.

Trying too hard

please kill yourself.

Because I have a wife

because I haven't completely given up on life yet.

Asian dolls are easy to make because they already look artificial. It might be a while for a convincing white one to come out.

>see this in every thread. Tells me no one is shilling for shillary.

ok.jpeg

Because the sellers are jews and want tousands of dollars.