>be me
>be me right fucking now
>water pipe cracked or some shit so we called a plumber it fix it
>dude is working on it right as I type
>need to take a shit
>really REALLY need to take a shit
>proceed to take a shit
>realize halfway that we had to turn the water off and I can't flush
what the fuck do I do guys? the plumber is still here and I'm in the only bathroom downstairs and it smells like shit. Please help me

kill yourself

it's the only option

unfortunately there nothing in here to do that

dont give a fuck because it was the pumbers choice to choose such a shitty job

I deal with situations like this all the time. Get a bucket of water and pour it down the toilet, it will flush.

drown yourself right next to the shit

Additionally, you can refill the reservoir for another flush if you need to.

Get it in a carrier bag and sling it put of the fucking window into garden, clean up sneakily after

Dude, there should be enough water in the tank for one flush. Don't you know how toilets work?

I want to believe you but I don't
the dude already used the toilet I was on

>I want to believe you but I don't
I get the doubt, but I am actually being serious. A toilet bowl is designed to siphon water as it fills. This has saved me on many job sites where the water has been shut down.

Pics or it didnt happen. We can't help you unless you show us your warm, creamy log.

this

sorry op. you know the rules.

>water isn't on
where am I supposed to get the bucket of water from?

Just leave your shit right there you pussy faggot. Your the e whose paying him.

yeah but I'm not a dick like most of you

Ah damn, he closed the main line? Can you get to a hose? A water source outside the house(assuming you live in a house).

yeah I live in a house. I shut down the main cause it was leaking everywhere and didn't know what else to do. didn't notice till like 1pm, couldve been on all night. helluva water bill if it is.

just pee on it, it will dissolve and go away, also if you have ajax or a pepsi it will work as well
thank me later

Yes you are, and even worse. Your the faggot who ignored the faggot that told you water would be off. And your an even bigger faggot for pretending not to be a faggot.

You are the lower then whale shit for being an ignorant faggot.

Show us the fucking log and I'll tell you how to flush it.

thiss

You have a razor in that bathroom op?
Slit your throat

It won't hurt to ask a neighbor for a bucket of water, if your desperate enough. You wouldn't have to explain the specifics.

You could also ask the plumber if there is a valve to isolate where his is working if you have to open the water main.

Hey guys, so I'm working on this guys busted water pipe and I completely turned off the water to the toilet but I guess he decided to take a shit in the toilet and it fucking reaks, should I just kill myself now?

Get a "plumber's baptism".

Ever see that big box thing behind the toilet that the toilet buttons are on that looks like it possibly holds a few gallons of water

you retarded fucker.