I still haven't decided. what's the most cancerous Sup Forums general?

I still haven't decided. what's the most cancerous Sup Forums general?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73129337
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/Grimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=5trikz1DiKg
youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Children who post the Facebook frog don't get to criticize others.

Daily

/kpg/ and /grimes/

Why, /grimes/ of course

grimes you fukin doofus wtf XD

>dumb frogposter
>boring meta thread that has been done to death already
no surprises there

>complaining about "frogposters"
>>>/reddit/

I dunno. This whole board's pretty fucking cancerous

Please help me escape I made a tumblr and a twitter but don't know who to follow or how to talk to other people on it in a way to strike of music discussion

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking idiot

kpop obviously

Get off the internet so you can actually enjoy music

sounds like there's a general that you're trying to defend

I wonder which one?

/grimes/

It's just waifuism, no real music discussion

But what about when I want to talk about the music I've enjoyed or find more of it

I finished university and all of my friends who had tastes as wide or wider than mine live too far away

well to be fair there is discussion but it's always "every Grimes album is perfect waaah stop calling us grimesfags" which counts but barely

Kpop

>It's just waifuism, no real music discussion
That's K-Pop, user. Pretty sure those people don't even know what a time signature is or how many more are in a diatonic scale (much less care.)

Although I'm probably talking to the wrong people about this seeing as this is a meta non-music discussion thread...

>kpop
>/grimes/
>garbage soundcloud rappers

lol how so

Apart from this, Grimes general. They regularly go out of their way to make threads about her you can't filter.

People being sincerely annoying are worse than people shitposting to try to be annoying, so probably kpg.

how is kpop annoying? they're easily filterable and they never post outside of that thread. I know the content is cancerous but annoying is just wrong. /grimes/, on the other hand...

I heard /bleep/ is pretty cancerous nowadays

That's bullshit. There was a lot of music discussion in her threads. e.g. rbt.asia/mu/thread/73129337

>they're easily filterable and they never post outside of that thread.
>invalidating your own point
Back to /KPop/ kiddo.

>I know the content is cancerous
Content (or lack thereof) is the root of posting annoyance - not where it's posted (since this is an open posting board.)

>/grimes/, on the other hand...

/grimes/ stay in their thread. The extra threads about Grimes have nothing to do with the general. They're just fucking extra threads. Don't blame the general if you can't handle the extra threads, ffs.

I'm looking at you too:

the threads themselves are easily filterable and they never leave them, so with one filter you'll never end up crossing paths with a kpopfag on your entire time here

/metal/, ever since they stopped accepting deathfags and blackies, the only two legitimate metal genres

hmmmmmmm...

>/grimes/ stay in their thread. The extra threads about Grimes have nothing to do with the general. They're just fucking extra threads. Don't blame the general if you can't handle the extra threads, ffs.
Have you read the rules? No more than 1 thread per artists. I'm looking at you too:
All generals right? And only one thread per artists, right?

Same thing with /grimes/. It always includes her name. But it's a lottery with the other Grimes threads besides the general.

fair enough, but the people who make extra grimes threads are usually /grimes/posters, so I'm blaming the individuals more than the general, I guess.

Dude, you're too dumb to understand that her fanbase here isn't just one person. Some fans or fake fans noticed that mu is extra triggered by this artist and pushed the "right" buttons (did many threads with her). The fault is yours because you reacted like spergs instead keeping it low profile and reporting them.

Ever heard of Streissand effect and the reverse psychology? The more you try to stop something the more out of control it gets.

he meant that the members of the general don't stay in it mate

>but the people who make extra grimes threads are usually /grimes/posters,
However I've seen plenty of hate threads. These idiots don't realize that there's no bad publicity and they're making her even more popular here.

They're not sheep to stay in one place. Do you expect order on an user board?

1 thread per artist
there's always at least 3 grimes threads every time I check the catalogue
they also spam up every fucking female artist thread

I filtered Kpop 3 months ago and I haven't seen a single korean post. Not even one. Kpop are the model minority America needs.

/bleep/ because it's all britbong retards
/kpg/ because they steal all of our digits

stay mad kiddo
youtube.com/watch?v=5trikz1DiKg

/bleep/ and it isn't even close

>muh shitty obscure club music is better than normie EDM
>"oi m8 dis shit bangs lads bruh"

>They're not sheep to stay in one place. Do you expect order on an user board?
I'm the one you're expecting a reply from. Containment threads exist for a reason. And mods exist for a reason, but apparently not on Sup Forums and they clearly not interested in enforcing the rules at all. Not to mention that they're most likely Grimes fans too. I can't remember how many times I've reported bait threads (*deletes* and similar threads) only to see them get archived.

what does that have to do with my post? plus the hate threads are perpetuated by the sperging that occurs in there, so if people stopped sperging out so much they'd probably stop

I at least expect the mods to do their job

If the Kpop fans react in a certain way does that mean that Grimesfans should do the same? I doubt that Kpop fans stayed in their threads in the past.

>they also spam up every fucking female artist thread
Now that's ridiculous. Aren't people allowed to discuss her on a fucking music board because it affects your fragile ego? What about tolerance? I tolerate your meme crap, you tolerate my Grimesposting. Win-win.

>if kpop fans react in a certain way does that mean that grimesfans should do the same?
what does that mean?

>Containment threads exist for a reason.
That's bullshit. Nowhere in the official rules of Sup Forums these 2 words "containment threads" are mentioned. Your attempt to police what's going on on a board that isn't even yours is frankly pathetic. Don't tell people what they should do.

ITT: Grimes fans losing their fucking minds because they're just realizing that everyone else on the board hates them

It means if the Kpop fans stay in their threads, does that mean the Grimes fans should do the same? If your neighbor stays locked in his house does that mean you should do the same?

Be chill. Her fans are cool people. Until you even attempt to troll them.

that's a pretty bad analogy desu. If both the neighbor's house and your house exist for the purpose of not breaking the rules, then yes you should stay in your house and so should your neighbor. 1 thread per topic

/grimes/ obviously lmao

/kpg/ stay in /kpg/ and doesn't affect anyone else, but /grimes/ is fucking everywhere

>Nowhere in the official rules of Sup Forums these 2 words "containment threads" are mentioned.
Let's not pretend here. We all know why
/kpop/ for example exists. And do you happen to know which words are mentioned in the rules?
>Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.
And Grimes threads are all over the place. So, what now?
>Your attempt to police what's going on on a board that isn't even yours is frankly pathetic.
Who am I policing here? I'm not a moderator and I have no power over other posters.

kill yourself

>/grimes/ stay in their thread
Wrong

but any dissenting opinion is labelled as bait or a troll in those threads

you dont sound like someone who finished university

yep

>And Grimes threads are all over the place. So, what now?
Look now in the catalog and count how many Grimes threads are now. Do it.

Seeing as how every other post is filtered for me, I'm just gonna assume a lot of people are saying /Grimes/, but /Daily/ and /RYM/ are also pretty bad.

it's true they do not and never will give a fuck about people on here unless they're saying something positive to do with Grimes

>dissenting opinion
By dissenting opinion do you mean gross and insulting stuff towards her and her fans? I don't buy that, pal.

they're seriously self-consumed and immature fucking people who must think, "oh, well this is Sup Forums, gonna shitpost lmao"

This

zero fucking taste in dance music, all act like they're inner British black youth, so embarrassing

No, I don't, I mean shit like "I didn't like Art Angels very much"

/kpop/, easy

I can at least see the appeal of her music, unlike k-pop.

you already have dissenting and disregarding attitude towards the userbase of Sup Forums regardless, it's their privilege for you to shit on them pretty much

yeah, I know, I like Halfaxa and some stuff off Geidi Primes, but the thread is about generals, not the artists

It doesn't work like that. If you have a negative opinion about her but you express it in a decent manner, you will be treated quite fair. But to come here and start saying so much bullshit and expecting respect, well, good luck with that.

Do you think it's a coincidence that many folks were banned in her general threads? Some cretins behaved like unleashed fuckwits and later whine that they got what they deserve. Karma is a bitch.

Then some of them will ask you "why?". From here the discussion could evolve in unexpected ways. Maybe some of them will call you a pleb, but everyone on Sup Forums is calling other anons plebs.

>If you have a negative opinion about her but you express it in a decent manner

you're not our parents you pretentious retard. are you actually autistic?

that doesn't tend to happen very often, although, granted, it does sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=LNZKqhXCv5c

>/grimes/ stay in their thread

lol good one

>you already have dissenting and disregarding attitude towards the userbase of Sup Forums
Every Sup Forums user is like that. Even you. Let's not play games here.

If you treat them like shit why do you expect them to behave well? If you want respect offer respect.

Only pardner EDM chads hate on /bleep/

>proving my point
Mr. unleashed fuckwit, get your shitty trolling elsewhere. This is a meta thread, not your hate space.

>this mad
what are you talking about?

t. nu-male

It's unpredictible. It depends a lot on how do you ask those delicate questions in a fan thread. If you have diplomacy you could have a nice discussion. Not everyone is triggered by every negative opinion.

I already went through this. Just because there are not 10 Grimes threads at this moment, that doesn't prove that there have been many Grimes related threads outside of a general.

>grimes fans are so unhinged everything needs to be treated delicately
kek

Yes, they do. You're confusing /grimes/ with some other threads related to her. The general is the real one.

Haven't been*

I'd rather see an artist I know has decent music with a general than artists I see no appeal in. At least then I know they aren't just talking about their looks.

when the people inside the general don't stay inside the general, then there's a problem with the general

you are a fucking moron

You got it wrong. It's the same fucking thing in real life. Try criticizing your co-worker or friend or brother without being delicate about it. Notice the result. Learn about it.

But we're talking about the quality of the generals mate

>arguing with Grimesfags

All 3 of them will deny spamming you idiots

Struck a nerve? Next time don't behave like a disphit. Bitch, be humble.

but in this case, I'd be criticizing my co-worker's favorite band, not them. in that case, my co-worker is just as retarded as the grimes stans in question. Y'all really need to work on your analogies.
if anyone's nerves have been stricken, it's yours mate

I thought we were talking about which ones personally annoy us more, and I'm explaining why kpg does just that.

But those extra threads aren't necessarily created by people from /grimes/. People come and go every second. Also at least 1/3 of those extra threads are plain hate threads, so they don't even count.

oh, in that case I see where you're coming from. good point

>Board unanimously agrees that Grimesniggers are the worst of the worst and ruin the experience for everyone
>Point is immediately proven by autists shrieking about their waifu

how do you deserve peoples respect? what kind of reaction do you really expect from people when you're demanding people to respect you?

when i ask you about having autism i'm being serious, but you deflect everything with this defense of any criticism being shitposting, it's like you have a pathological disorder to be so in denial and to be deflective of anything negative

>I'd be criticizing my co-worker's favorite band
Did you do that IRL? I can tell you that most people take it very personal. You basically piss on what they like and that's a big no-no. Learn some psychology.

That's why people are defending their fave artists so fiercely. It's part of their identity. If they wouldn't love these artists, they wouldn't even care. So: they care about what they love.

fucking hell