Can we have a reddit meltdown thread

Please

Red cross next to the post vote count means that there were lots of upvotes and downvotes, petty much a controversial comment

Gold star in a circle = someone liked or agreed with the comment so much that they paid 3.99 to say they liked the comment that much.
The 3.99 goes to reddit jews, not the user's reddit acc or whatever.

Different threads definitely have different people, judging by vote count

Hypocrits

Why are the names censored? That reeks of false flagging.

I want my Reddit butthurt to be the real deal.

pretty sure it's from /r/the_donald

you can get admin banned for leaving people's name unblocked in pictures like that

>republican party built itself on thinly veiled racism
uh
what?

are they aware that it was the republican party that backed the civil rights act of 1964 100%?
It was the southern democrats that were against it.

>3.99 to like a comment

Is that what reddit gold is? What a terrible fucking site.

WTF that's my account, puffmaster5000. Why the fuck are you posting that shit here?

Looks like they don't understand that if Bernie ran as an independent, no one would get 270 electoral votes, so the house (i.e., the Republicans) would pick the president.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

shhh

You're breaking the safe space.

Haha holy shit, if only you weren't lying. Either way, you wouldnt say that if it really was your acc.

(You)
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Also, admins threated to remove the subreddit if the good mods like CWM and GLO weren't removed. Something went down. Now a woman runs it, no more stickied SJW talk lately this week. A few more mods removed this week and replaced with TrumpGal and Phinaeus socks.

I never go on Reddit, so i'll take your word for it.

Goodbye beachhead, I guess we knew it couldn't last.

>the vast right wing conspiracy strikes again
>this is somehow different than blaming everything on a group of people

Fuck off plebbitors. Yes, including you, OP.

bump
You don't think seeing some of the people in the pics related is fun?