Nigger bingo!

Nigger bingo!

Let's see who the real niggers on Sup Forums are, boys. They come in all colors.

Here's mine. Close call on some.

The fuck is a loosie?

What'd you steal, brother?

"loosies" are single cigarettes. Hood business men sell them on street corners. That's how that dude in staten island got killed.

Petty shit mostly, and those presidential $1 coins. And in my job I deal with literally 100's of thousands of them, so nobody notices if a dozen go missing a every now and again. I have a strange obsession with them

Close call there m8.
What's the appeal of eating pussy? Never been my thing.

Niggers don't eat pussy dipshit, they eat ass. Niggers fucking hate eating pussy.

Niggers eat ass but they also love to eat pussy. Served in the army with a bunch.

BTW I'd love to see you or other people's versions if you want to make one.

close but no negro

There's something off about the crosses you used to mark the boxes but I can't quite put my schnozz on it.

half these aren't things only niggers do, christ

That's the point, you fucking retard

hahaha, fuck you OP
I'm totally sure you did all of those

Wrong. If you do half the things on here you have a nigger mentality or live a nigger lifestyle. Doesn't matter what color are you.

Sit down, user. We need to talk.

shheeeet

I have never met a nig who likes eating pussy. I train at a boxing gym run by a bunch of Jamaicans, they all think eating pussy is nasty as shit.

Alright faggots, the niggers I know do. Gimmie something to replace it an I'll update the board.

this honestly looks more like young average white guy in america bingo, white people have the highest divorce rates, blame jews more than anyone else, like ricer cars more than anyone etc. do you even go outside?

And love weed

Owns at least 3 pairs of sneakers that have never been worn/taken out of the box.

Nigs love them some Jordans.

"Listen to post-2005 rap"

user, have you ever met a black person or are you baiting? First, see pic related.

Second I work for a non-profit in Detroit. OP is pretty spot on with most of these, at least compared to my experience.

unprotected sex, now that's the most bullshit here, I'm married we don't want the kid just yet but she's already off the pills, if she get pregnant sooner so be it, I've already started a fun for the kid, how this makes me a nigger?

What'd I win?

This is fucking bullshit, OP. This is like 90% of the population I know.

That pretty fucking nig m8

Nigger detected

thats because you live in detroit, but most of these are just petty and forced as fuck. Not having a professional quality resume? Getting a loan? It's like someone just took everything they're bitter about or that someone has done they didn't like and made it nigger bingo. And yea i've never heard anyone who isn't white blame jews for their problems before.

Jesus christ user, you should associate with better people

A payday or title loan is different from getting a loan.

You're a nigger 7 times over. Pretty impressed tbqh.

If you think a 30% APR loan for a week is normal you're pretty nig-tier, friendo. It doesn't say "getting a loan."

I'm not sure what OP means by professional quality resume though. If he means he hired someone to make one he's a cuck. If he means the e-mail address on it isn't [email protected] then yeah, that's also nig-tier.

Rollin 4 dis yo

well, fuck. guess i'm a nigger. not black but i do live in newark

What did ya guys get arrested for?

I've got the credit card balance and done stronger drugs than weed.

Jersey city here and also not a nigger, but I did grow up poor and work on wall street now

I was caught shoplifting in HS. It was dumb and I deserved to be caught and punished, but the way a mistake like that fucks up the rest of your life is ridiculous.

>tfw only freespace

What even is a loosie?

Only two apply to me. I really like eating pussy, and i have a credit card i don't pay off at the end of the month. But that's only because i paid off medical bills with a zero interest card
> I'm not a typical black guy, i don't even know how to play dominos