youtube.com/watch?v=mXx3DVppCwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whites have the beastie boys so I'm with them

objectively blacks

>look up the kendrick lyrics
>90% of them are real
what a world

Fucking racist dickhead.
Appropriating black culture like that, despicable.

Does Kendrick really hate white people?

No

Black, the same way that white people are better at rock music.

Honestly, dubs checked, probably. I also believe it's justly appropriated hate as well considering how bad white people are. I mean take a look at Section 80 and GKMC and compare them to TPAB and DAMN. He's definitely taken an anti-white approach in his music, which I find ironic seeing how many white kids who have never faced injustices or hardships (98% of Sup Forums and presumably all of plebbit) eat his shit up.

I doubt it, as 90% of his fanbase consists of white suburban hipsters.

i'm a white rapper and i am KING
soundcloud.com/capricanno/sets/deep-thoughts-fade

This.

Also, it should be noted that has bait lyrics. Kendrick has never said the last few lines.

>Eminem

every Em lyric goes like this:

>"SUMMA LUMMA DOOMA LUMMA HUMMA BLUMMA [insert rape joke] FAGGOTS [insert insult to pop band] *grabs nutsack*]

>how bad white people are

white people buy these black rapper's albums and pay for their concert tickets. Then these black rappers shit on whites, and for what?? Whites literally pay their way. Whatever, white hip-hop fans are cucks anyway.

Maybe post mmlp

I can't answer that question because I don't know. All that I know is that hip hop and rap have been predominantly black genres for decades, have shit on white people for decades yet whites eat it up. A majority of those people don't even relate in the slightest to the lyrics anyway so they must be in it for the sound. So you're right in that white hip hop fans are a bunch of cucks.

I hope one day that the illusion that there are more than one race will die out. It's toxic segregation for no reason and I hate it.

>you have to relate to the lyrics to enjoy it

this is how I know you don't listen to a lot of music

also very few rappers actually "hate white people" the only one I can think of was Ice Cube in the 90s but obviously he cooled off because he was making movies with white people in the 2000s. and back then rappers had actual reason to hate white people. stop drinking Sup Forums's kool-aid.

Eminem. But Eminem can be kind of a fag and mainstream while lil wayne is more real in his opinions.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

>this is how I know you don't listen to a lot of music
Nice assumption, retard. All I'm saying is if you can't relate to the underlying topics than what interest do you have in the genre? >hurr hearing about the struggle is so cool and entertaining lol sucks to be them!

>also very few rappers actually "hate white people"
Sure okay. You keep thinking that.

>>hurr hearing about the struggle is so cool and entertaining lol sucks to be them!

you're so fucking retarded. I listen to music to hear MUSIC, but with hip-hop you also get entertaining storytelling and wordplay, it's not just about relating to or genuinely caring about the rapper, it's just enjoyable to hear some interesting lyrics delivered in interesting ways, it's a personal preference of course but clearly as a music fan you haven't moved past the stage of thinking your taste has to be developed based on how much you relate to what a musician is saying or how much you care about them outside of their music.

and besides that I think hip-hop is one of those genres where if you didn't grow up listening to it, and know other people who enjoy it, then it will never really click with you, hip-hop is a culture just as much as it is a music genre, and there's nothing wrong with being white and being in on it even just as a fan.

>Sure okay. You keep thinking that.

alright Mr. Big Shot can you give me 10 proven examples of rappers hating white people?

>I mean take a look at Section 80 and GKMC and compare them to TPAB and DAMN. He's definitely taken an anti-white approach in his music

>We all woke up, tryna tune to the daily news
>Lookin' for confirmation, hopin' election wasn't true
>All of us worried, all of us buried, and our feelings deep
>None of us married to his proposal, make us feel cheap
>Still and sad, distraught and mad, tell the neighbor 'bout it
>Bet they agree, parade the streets with your voice proudly
>Time passin', things change
>Revertin' back to our daily programs, stuck in our ways; Lust

>Verse two says, "You only have I known of all the families of the Earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." So until we come back to these commandments, until you come back to these commandments, we're gonna feel this way, we're gonna be under this curse. Because He said He's gonna punish us, the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites, according to the Bible. The children of Israel, He's gonna punish us for our iniquities, for our disobedience, because we chose to follow other gods that aren't His son, so the Lord, thy God, chasten thee. So, just like you chasten your own son, He's gonna chastise you because He loves you. So that's why we get chastised, that's why we're in the position we're in. Until we come back to these laws, statutes, and commandments, and do what the Lord said, these curses are gonna be upon us. We're gonna be at a lower state in this life that we live here in today, in the United States of America.

?

>It's funny how Zulu and Xhosa might go to war
>Two tribal armies that want to build and destroy
>Remind me of these Compton Crip gangs that live next door
>Beefin' with Pirus, only death settle the score
>So don't matter how much I say I like to preach with the Panthers
>Or tell Georgia State "Marcus Garvey got all the answers"
>Or try to celebrate February like it's my B-Day
>Or eat watermelon, chicken, and Kool-Aid on weekdays
>Or jump high enough to get Michael Jordan endorsements
>Or watch BET cause urban support is important
>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
>Hypocrite!

please tell me more about how kendrick hates white people

Black rap, because I hate Wiggers

t. White guy

Bump

>thinking that race has anything to do with how talented an artist is

>Implying that I have to be a gangbanging Blood in Chiraq in order to enjoy Kendrick's music.
>Implying all of the music that Kendrick makes is meant to relate to poor black people in the hood
>Implying that every song in rap needs to have a "meaning"

Neither. Asians defeat all.

youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A

Literally any type of popular rap is "white people rap" because it won't get popular if the majority audience doesn't listen to it, and any type of underground/internet rap is "white people rap" too because pretty much only suburban kids with too much free time find it. "Black people rap" no longer exists outside of the random guys that try to sell you their albums downtown.

European people rap

youtube.com/watch?v=bI_-9cC84OM
youtube.com/watch?v=_nZfHt5G6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SFGfUOnsqEw

I'd say this is more Euro rap
youtube.com/watch?v=bWHR0fS9jvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f_9aBToEp6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qYRCiQ6d35w

at least popularity wise

check em, as much as i hate rap, its clear this is just exhibiting a perspective one may have, because im pretty sure he contrasts it later

>hip-hop is a culture just as much as it is a music genre, and there's nothing wrong with being white and being in on it even just as a fan.

this is why white people are shit lmao

you right. you dont gotta but it just shows how much of a white cuck and tryhard you are lmao. thats why you never hear blacks and latinos listening to country because it aint for us and we arent trying to appropriate another's culture and trying to whitewash it. its fucking sad but its why nowadays kendricks is getting labeled as "music for whites"

i have definitely heard white rappers that i prefer over the vast majority of black rappers, but i dont think you can compare the two because there are so many more black rappers than white rappers. give it a decade or two for whites to start rapping a bit more and i think we could actually compare the two. although comparing the quality of what two skin colors produce in a genre is kind of retarded in the first place.

>European
>Bones and Wulf
huh?

>thats why you never hear blacks and latinos listening to country because it aint for us and we arent trying to appropriate another's culture and trying to whitewash it.
but like, you could if you wanted to and no one would give a shit man. or at least anyone who matters because people that care about such things opinions already dont/shouldnt matter.

Eminem, Eyedea, and R.A. The Rugged Man are the only good white rappers (Beasties aren't good rappers but they make good music) so niggers are better

Am i a white cuck if i listen to Eminem or am i allowed to listen to him?

black x white collab

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2UupGg9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=NSALPxLOKw8
youtube.com/watch?v=mqX_2ptDVe8

>whitewash
Eat a fucking dick, stop using this word in this retarded manner and while you're at it learn to speak for your fucking self.

>thats why you never hear blacks and latinos listening to country

youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc
youtube.com/watch?v=mXx3DVppCwg

>he thinks country will ever be for minorities

lmao stop being such a retard. country has and will never be a genre for minorities and part of it has to do with the history, the racial homogeneity, culture and marketing of the genre. theres hardly anything to the music that would ever attract brown and black folks unlike rap and hip hop which has the ever-threatening presence of being whitewashed

>two country singles released in a gap of 10 years are definitive proof as black and brown people listening to fucking country

holy shit, you cannot possibly be this retarded.

>whitewash not a concern
>"lets pretend articles dealing with the subject matter dont exist and whitewashing isnt real!"

must be nice not knowing any people of color

I don't care what you call it, but whitewashing is a stupid fucking term (as an aside, your complaint about people stealing "your" culture is also fucking stupid). It has nothing to do with white people, stop ruining the language for your fits.
>must be nice not knowing any people of color
I'm mixed race, so you can eat my fucking dick and stop calling me a fucking person of color.

what song does kendrick make that stupid face in, now I have to see it

Yes Kendrick hates white people, I went to his show and was so excited to see my favorite rapper live. The show was great and I managed to catch him afterwards, I told him how big of a fan i am and asked him if I could have an autograph and he flipped out and started cursing at me, saying something how white people always want something from blacks. I told him I was sorry as I was a bit nervous and he started making these whip sounds and started calling himself a nigger in third person. It was really uncomfortable so I quickly power walked and left.

Nice pasta m8. Here's a (You)

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

and she gets ass on my t shirt

>lmao stop being such a retard. country has and will never be a genre for minorities and part of it has to do with the history, the racial homogeneity, culture and marketing of the genre. theres hardly anything to the music that would ever attract brown and black folks
this could change if, oh i dont know, some minorities made some country music? its not like a genre of music can only have certain subjects.

Nobody fucking cares, it's fucking music. Just enjoy it and stop making it a race thing.

I have a Mexican friend who loves country too, I'm not gonna fucking lecture him about how much of a race traitor he is because of his taste of music.

>>>/leftypol/

lol okay white boy

then why dont you start since you seem so stubborn enough to think theres any appeal

>h-here's my anecdotal evidence of one poc i know who l-likes country
lmao 95% of the people i know (hundreds of pocs) dont like country. dont argue anything you cant back up

>Nobody fucking cares, it's fucking music. Just enjoy it and stop making it a race thing.
spoken like a true "forward-thinking" white person

and I get bleach on my asshole

Well fuck you too nigger, I'm going to continue listening to all the gangsta rap in the world and you can't do shit about it.

Enjoy living your miserable life in which you give enough shits about something so meaningless.

Any real nigga know that whites are wack. No matter what, white rappers are wack. Rap is for niggers and niggers do it best.

This man is black,

therefore black rappers are better simply because of this man alone

Neither, as hip-hop/rap is the shittiest genre of music.

yeah

but he has to play the game like everyone else so he hides it behind some 'peace to the world', 'nah i dont discrimanize' shit

blacks sneak diss because what the fuck else are they gonna do

Both are good at different types of hip hop. I listen to Aesop for different reasons than I might listen to someone like Kendrick for.

Black
>NWA
>2pac
>Biggie
>Nas
>Kanye
>Jay Z
>Kendrick
>Chance
>The Game
etc.

White
>Eminem

this which is why i thought it was fucking hilarious of that user posting kendricks lyrics. kendrick can be saying all the shit he wants but it doesnt mean he believes it or means it.

That was actually a direct reference to on old Hip Hop song. It wasn't nonsensical.

>EL-P
>Cage
>Brother Ali
>Aesop Rock
>Mac Miller
>Action Bronson
>No Bird Sing
>RA The Rugged Man
>Yelawolf

Dubs confirmed(and checked) Kendrick is racist.

half of those are jews

blacks.

for whatever reason when white dudes rap it just sounds corny. even eminem. yeah he has bars, but it doesnt flow or hit you like something gza or even doom would say. the one exception to this would be mac miller sometimes, cause he isnt trying to act tough or serious or anything 90 percent of the time hes being a funny dude on drugs saying absurd shit.

literally all of those are garbage

Half of the people you idolize are probably from some form of ethnic background too. What's your point?

Okay user :) thanks for informing me.

checked.

and i love this lmao it finally comes out. just know next time youre listening to gangsta shit and you get called out for it for being tryhard white boy or asked where you from/stay, ill be laughing my colored ass off

I won't cause literally nobody cares. Boys way whiter than me jam to blacker music than I do and I have never seen them getting called out.

And even then, all you do is just give them the finger, because its a free country.

I'll say Blacks because they rap better.

>tfw white suburban adult
>love hip hop
>several colleagues are hip hop heads
Feels good to live in the real world where things actually matter unlike online autism.

There's literally no use trying. Either a very persistent pathetic autistic troll, or someone who has actually been brainwashed by Sup Forums. Pathetic no matter which way you want to look at it.

Jews are semitic people from the middle east

For Free? music video

Lol go back to tumblr with your bullshit complaints, nobody cares about your imaginary problems.

>tumblr
Nice buzzword, care to back up that statement?

This is bait. Those are Aesop Rocks lyrics

get that weak shit outta here boi

I like the way you think user

Bingo.

>Before KDot blew up.
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity, nigga

but Paul's Boutique is one of the best hip-hop albums ever made

>you will never hear blacks and latinos listening to country
>gives an example of blacks and latinos listening to country
>hurr you're retarded
kek

it's like you didn't even listen to TPAB

bump

count the number of successful white rappers and then compare that to the number of successful / well known black rappers.
> eminem is enough to beat them all doesn't count

Just throwing this out there.

It's rap

so who gives a shit. Rap died in the early 90s

>EL-P
>brother ali
>bronson

All of those people are black/hispanic

parents just dont understand

that's a pretty elitist way of thinking about things