Need some opinions

Need some opinions

My girlfriend if 8 years who I smoke with daily is getting a government job and is no longer able to smoke weed

She wants me to only smoke 3 times a week now because she says I'm flaunting it in her face.

Now on the days I don't smoke weed, I drink 4-5 beers and she hates that too.

What are your thoughts?

Pic unrelated

just do it when she's not around

get ur fuckin life together op, fucking brokeboy

She knows and me hiding it is worse

Tell her it's my hot body and i'll do what I want.

>my relationship and my life revolves around weed

kill yourself. also I bet your gf's pussy stinks

Fuck her right in the pussy

We both have well paying jobs and when I say I smoke, I smoke once at night after work.

Not even close to revolving weed, I just like to relax as my work is demanding

hide it.
hide it better.
how important is your relationship
how important is weed

/thread

No. The issue is that he can't do his business without making her feel bad. Basically a big compromise for OP to stay with her. You might say gf>weed. But if weed is a part of you? Stay true to yourself. Is she worth it? If not, then you need to leave.

grow up

Don't be so white trash?

you need to change something in your life it's just not right to get drunk or high every day

Link to that video?

I think she's being reasonable. Perhaps you need to watch your indulgences.

not if you're gonna tell people

if she really loved you she would be happy that you enjoy weed and not be a selfish cunt who tries to control your life.

She doesn't care about you and would leave you the first time she found someone your equal or better. Dump her and move on with your life.

>this

it's pretty pathetic if you can't enjoy life sober. I'm not against using drugs or whatever, but if you feel the need to smoke everyday or replace it with alcohol, something is wrong

I would recomend a firm "LISTEN UP" smack in the face when she tries to tell you what to do.
Failing that, convince her the smartest thing out of her mouth is your cock. Let her know your opinion and happiness matters...
If she still doesn't listen.... Fuck her face ruthlessly until you are done with her.

a bit edgy, you are
people aren't perfect

you virgins are missing the point.

She doesn't want him to quit because she thinks its pathetic, but rather she can't do it anymore and she is being a jealous cunt.

this

>you virgins
>you

It is kinda flaunting it. Offer a compromise that you won't do it around her in general, but will keep your old use rate.

just wait it out until you become an adult and it won't matter

lotta dedication to weed

She looks at you relaxing and enjoying yourself and decides to try and ruin it

Why? is it for some moral righteous reason? No, she admitted she was jealous and hated seeing you enjoying yourself with weed because she had to get a government job.

Not your fault she didn't take her life serious and had to get a gibs me dat government job.

Be a man. You need to decide what is more important in your life; your girl or weed/drink.

She may not be the 'one', but you WILL have to compromise in relationships fam. Not everything is going to go your way all the time.

stay a virgin user

your life must suck

you can tell this guy is a cuck

>i need to smoke weed everyday

If you smoke MORE than 2,3 times a week you are a fucking loser.

What is her job? Why does she need to quit? If she just works in an office she will not be getting drug tested aftee the initial test. Do you really think the government has money to spend on shit like that?

Hey guys, gf sees me having a good time and is jealous of me.

Do you guys think its normal for your gf of 8 yrs not to be happy for you when you're happy?

Do you guys think its cool that your gf resents you being happy?

Guys, what should I do? Should I just let this person that obviously doesn't care about me dictate my life or should I man up and dump her?

how?

because he would let his girl walk all over him, including when she wants to test drive Tyrone

>guys

yeah?

I would have thought after 8 years, you would value your gf a bit more than green bro.

>Do you guys think its normal for your gf of 8 yrs not to be happy for you when you're happy?

You should look at it like this: something you've done together for a long time is taken away from her. She's okay with you smoking without her, but feels left out obviously.

The hell is wrong with 4-5 beers? Unless you're a total lightweight? A whole bottle I could understand.

cuck

>my thoughts

She should dump you and go look for a bf who isn't a cuck

but the opinion of anons who have not known a woman is probably valid

Smoking weed isn't hurting the guys life. Why should he stop? I could understand if she was concerned about him not having a job and just being high all the time, but that isn't the case.

It is a pure case of jealousy that she was such a fuck up she needed a government job that stops her from smoking weed. If the big baby can't smoke weed then no one can.

Fuck that, if that is her attitude she should be dumped asap.

agreed, controlling cunt whos mad she cant get her way.

(reeeeeee)

says the pathetic virgin

so sad

In this relationship, the Weed is the domme, op is the sub, and gf is that poor asshole we should feel sorry for.

Eight years is NOTHING compared to the throes of autistic stimulation OP is craving for.

i think if a women tells you what to do in a relationship you should always do it. Anyone that disagrees with me is probably a serial killer that uses the word cunt.

>reeeeee

women are compromise

Not sure if you meant me or..?
I'll admit she is a bit jealous, yeah. But it's like if all your friends are going out and they don't invite you. You'd feel left out too. And so what if he can't smoke everyday. He gets 3/7, that's still a lot.

Don't stop smoking for her.Its makes you happy,why should you stop?

>weed isn't the problem
>me doing weed isn't the problem
>other people are the problem

Most guys would be happy their gf got a job and started to earn her own keep, instead of continuing to be a useless parasite. Not that OP would know anything about useless parasites....

Underrated post

OP, I NEED THAT WEBM, NOW !

>stop
3/7
>happy
>tfw no gf

because she is jealous and a man should always appease other adults that are acting childish.

Stop being a pussy, and quit smoking weed if you need to.

Such eloquence in your analogy. But yeah, this one made me scratch my head. Weed everyday > girlfriend ? Wat?

>reee

quitting weed because your gf is being a childish jealous cunt is the pussy route. Setting her straight or dumping her if she refuses to mature is the manly route.

>reeeaaawr!

Start doing hallucinogenics

/thread

Hey op, don't agree with having to change your life if it doesn't improve things for you or your gf.

Especially since weed has a lot of medical benefits.

Good luck with whatever you do, and ignore the people that are clearly desperate for a gf.

They don't understand how a relationship works.

>memoirs of a virgin

Guys, I just got a job making 200g a year and my gf only makes 40k a year.

She doesn't think its fair that I make more money than she does and wants me to give her 70k a year so things are fair.

What should I do?

Life is always about fairness right? I need to make sure nothing in my life is better, right?

Weed everyday is ok

>because weed is not addictive
>at all

i'm not really one to talk; I'm stuck in some really fucked up behavioral morass myself; every bit as dependent, even if not chemical. It's easier to recognize in other people, and so, so frustrating when they can't see it for themselves.

>moralfag spiderman, out

good point, this is all coming down to her not wanting any aspect of her BFs life to be better than hers or she throws a temper tantrum.

shitty attitude OP, you must be ugly af to stay with someone as crappy as her.

>extreme analogies!!

>only smoke when you're not around her
>flaunting it in her face

pick one

when you're stupid af and miss the point
congrats on not being as stupid as the other poster

>af

Stay classy neckberd

stop smoking weed every day because it turns you into a moron, save it for the weekends. she's doing you a favor by telling you to cut back

but the mouth breathers are jealous?

QFT

she didn't say to quit because of that. She said to quit because she is jealous of how much enjoyment he gets out of it. She use to smoke as much weed as he did and actually would be smoking as much now if she wasn't a retard that needed a gubment job.

Thankyou.jpg

no she didn't

pretty sure the mouth breathers are the ones suggesting this guy not do something he enjoys even though stopping doesn't benefit him or his gf.

Gf needs to chill out and just be glad there was a government job available for a retard like her.

>reee

preach it. Some mouth breather on here literally posted reeeee 100 times because of how triggered he was

ik she didn't say to cut back for that reason, i'm saying you should cut back for that reason. the end result is the same, you should cut back

>ree

1) Tell her you can't believe she's supporting the evil misogynistic Trump administration and that you're going to leave her if she works for the government
2) Start smoking weed again
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

weed is medicine retard. There are 1000s of benefits to smoking it

/threadx2

"cant stop smoking weed"
"when I dont smoke i need to drink 4-5 beers"
get some fucking help you sound like an addict, if it wasnt a problem you wouldnt be fucking posting here about it
>inb4 hurr durr weed isnt addictive
it fucking is

THOUSANDS. LITERALL E

no it isn't, you fucking retard

>re

>reeee

>reee

Everything on earth is addictive if you HABITUALLY use/do/etc them. You're the fucking retard for not knowing that.

There is no 'addictive substance' in sugar, hundreds of thousands of people experience withdrawals.

If someone who smokes 7 days a week quits, they will have withdrawals. That's what addiction is

Kill yourself or learn how the world fucking works, worthless nigger piece of shit

Maybe you should not be such a fucking degenerate.

>reeeeeee

>reeeeee

>the best I can do

Mann..