Sup Forums

Sup Forums
i really dont know what the fuck to do anymore
all my friends left me
my parents dont listen to a word i say
i havent had sex since december
my college athlete career is over since my doctor just told me i have permenant cartilage damage in my knees so i cant physically run
i feel fucking worthless
im to much of a pussy to kill myself
ive literally been sitting at my local mcdonalds parking lot crying and ive had 5 bacon egg and cheese mccgriddles in the past 30 minutes
what i do
>pic related timestamp

a fucking bot
really?
im literally sitting here crying my fucking eyes out and i get a fucking bot reply?

You've got this. Take a step back, get some fresh air..centerr yourself. And for Christsakes stop eating that shit.

>stop eating that shit
its hard user. They're pretty fucking delicious. And since i dont have any reason to stay /fit/ anymore, more appealing
thanks user

Well for one thing if you've had 5 McGriddles in the last 30 minutes you're going to be shitting. A lot. Profusely.

Those things are fucking laxative.

im also lactose intolerant and i havent took any supplements
thanks for reminding me

The best laxative method though. Not OP by the way.

But OP, just calm down, and don't over think it. Recalibrate and just do one thing at a time.

Why do we fall?

come hang out with me in Victoria BC. You can stay here as long as you need

Thats part of your problem mang..Not listening to yourself/others and making bad decisions. Youre young now but that ego could fuck your life as you get older.

>5 McGriddles in 30 minutes
>30 minutes later, pic related
>tfw

to get back up
long island is a bit far from west leaf land...

well these gets are cheering me up a bit

>5 McGriddles in 30 minutes
>Wut

they're delicous
being /fit/ is not a concern of mine anymore, so indulged accordingly

>i havent had sex since december
i haven't had sex in ever. stop being so whiny

an hero

Get a job at a reputable establishment get some experience that will help you down the road work hard the American dream isn't completely dead

you're a retard for not getting the sausage mcgriddle. I'd fucking kill for a sos mcgriddy right now and you're complaining about it. fuck you dog

Not to mention think of it this way if there's nothing else to lose there's nowhere to go but up. Do whatever you want skip school go smoke synthetic meth eat a 6th mclaxitive ask that hot chick out and drink kool aid and vodka in class in a McDonald's cup that's how I lived now I run a multi million dollar business

If you can't do one thing dude, try another. I play guitar because I feel like I could become very good at it and I believe if I try I can become famous like Metallica

Go suck a dick for some crack.

That's the spirit!

At least you have a Subaru, albeit a automatic one.

Also eat mcgriddles til your stomach explodes, at least then your rents can sue McDonald's for not putting warning labels about over consumption on them.

And you get all the attention you wanted, you'll be dead, but hey, win some, lose some.

you have it that easy??? fuck man!

not a subaru, its a volks

It's a Toyota trust me I work for chevy

What's a mcgriddle?

human feces

How many miles do you have on that thing?

right now

Where you from?

>drives a girls car
>acts like a girl

Go figure.

Dude what the fuck, doesn't even sound that bad. Just do some blow and fuck a couple of hookers you pussy

I'm pretty sure that's an Audi
Source - Komatsu engineer