At least you're not Brett Keane's, Sup Forums

At least you're not Brett Keane's, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQgzVtZBnYdfqF4ylzpdz7A
youtu.be/noI7K6P-ui8?t=4m9s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWnW7HG0Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=sSGXsHXa1Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dusty you've gotten rusty, why you are playing those video games.

fuck like you aren't wrong.

I hate the drunken peasants. They are the worst podcast

Backwards Hadouken since 1992

SITUATION

INDIVIJUL

Shut the fuck up, Paul!

Ciggura

I miss Brett Keane segments.

Ciggura fire was actually lit as fuck

His channel is fucking gorn from YouTube. The Manatee is dead. I wish they would at least acknowledge it

Man, with all that chat spam I'm very skeptical he's dead. You have a credible source?

Checking channel gornness now...

youtube.com/channel/UCQgzVtZBnYdfqF4ylzpdz7A

Well, he was gorn for awhile

>31 subscribers
Lmao

NO SHIT! I saw 34 when I clicked the link. The selected re-uploads are also hilarious.

Wait his channel is back up again? I thought it got taken down. Well it is Brett I suppose

No, I think he just made a new one. The website is still kicking, too, with new posts.

Also note, given the naming of his channel, it appears he hasn't caught on to the Adpocalypse.

Last I checked his channel he was acting like a desperate Ex attempting to get their former lovers attention. Videos tearing at paul and TJ one after the other

Sup Forums and Drunken Peasants. My two favorite things.

Scotty Sucks, TJ is the Pharoh, Trap Ben is the ultimate Waifu, and Paul, well it's best not to talk about Paul. Just... in general.

youtu.be/noI7K6P-ui8?t=4m9s
Meanwhile, Dr. Segmento pulls all the strings behind the scenes.

Segmento is but a foil. No, the true mastermind is none other than Scotty Cena.

Honestly I've never seen a DP thread get more than 2 replies so this is surprising. I'm so glad I found DP. I listen to an episode pretty much every day when I'm closing up the store at work and they keep me sane

Do you think the addition of Paul as the fourth peasant hindered or helped the show?

Scotty Cena is dead, you fool. The Kaiser ripped off his head and ate his entrails live on camera

I've been a fan pretty much since the beginning. I probably watch a couple of old episodes every day, as well as whatever content is freshly coming out.

It's certainly an interesting question.
But, I don't think there's much point in an answer because it inevitably evokes a What-If question.

What if they never hired Paul? Where would they be? I don't fucking know, and no one else does.

We can only speak to the fan-base in that regard, and it seems to me they are a 50-50 on it.

My friend I feel honored to introduce you to the two greatest words in the English language: False and Flag. The so called "Scotty Cena" seen in the disemboweling video? A decoy! nothing but a decoy. Just a regular John Cena doll. No, the real Scotty Cena is in hiding, consolidating his power as we speak.

Helped, definitely. I like Paul, I think he adds a good balance to TJ, which TJ needs. I mean, Scotty doesn't really jive with TJ, "Those fighting boys", I feel between Paul and Ben, one entire half of the drunken peasants can be a cool-headed person, and that adds a good dynamic to the show that i think it lacked in earlier episodes.

Sometimes I love Paul, sometimes I hate him

He reminds me so much of my faggot friend that gets mad over the tiniest things but I stay friends with them cause he's funny and knows how to party

I can give y'all the link to last months private show if you want

And as an addendum, I personally am internally a 50-50 on him. Sometimes he wield a quick quip that makes me laughs my ass off, or seranedes DP lore rhymically. Other times he drones on about bullshit for 7 minutes or commandeers a conversation for his own monologue, and I scream, "Shut the fuck up, Paul!" in my apartment so loudly that the neighbors hear it.

I may perhaps be interested in that possibly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWnW7HG0Gw

Thank

I'm drunk, so I decided to open and skip ahead to where everyone is drunk. I hit 4:00:00, and Paul is begging TJ to let him fuck either his titties or one of his segments on the grounds that he pushed for Segmento as a character.

Fuck, I love DP.

I listen the the drunken peasants in my car, litteraly nonstop. Still fucking trash. Paul's the only one worth a damn, TJ has been falling downhill for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSGXsHXa1Ek
At least he's self-aware.

Oh god, paul and scotty are so trashed. This is absurd.

Sorry to say not much reason for excitement, I samefagged at least 10 times.

I wish i was drunk :(

Being 20 sucks. They did a Meetup in my town and I wasn't able to go because of my age...

>40 replies
>10 posters

Ebin

holy fuck ignore this thread and go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

Well, when you turn 21, don't drink alone and become an alcoholic like me.

Brilliant bait selection for a gay dude. Fuckin bullshit ad-spammin walrus.

I know that. I'm not a heavy drinker. I just hate lacking a basic right like being able to buy alcohol. It keeps me from being able to go to a lot of music shows, and meetups too. It's fucking bullshit. I can buy cigarettes, I can join the military. My doctor gives me fucking Adderall. But I can't buy a damn beer

Sittin there

I think the exit from the EU should be applauded.

We welcome our brothers. It's about time that you showed your gumption, bruvs.

Vumo