How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?

How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/860320079225004032
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/860288221472804865
twitter.com/ACLU/status/860208748270419968
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 22:16
theintercept.com/2017/05/04/house-gop-just-voted-to-slash-medicaid-which-pays-for-60-percent-of-people-in-nursing-homes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away libcuck

it's a tax cut for rich people and doesn't repeal anything, it just changes a few financial things

durr durr durr i'm a fascist troll on Sup Forums durr durr durr

>doesnt repeal anything
>letting states choose if they want to allow pre-existing conditions

are you completely retarded?

Just because it passed the house does not make it law. It still needs to go through the senate

Because people who work don't have to pay 20k a year to pay for your lady ass living at home snowflakes

>Doing taxes this year
>Getting that sweet fuckin refund
>Healthcare portion shows up
>Didn't have Healthcare at all for 2016
>End up getting owing $800 because I didn't have fucking Obamacare

Good riddance.

Because Americans are categorically the stupidest fucking country in the world, even taking into account countries where they can't even figure out how to use a toilet and resort to shitting in the street instead. At least they're a never ending source of laughs for the rest of us.

Who are "the rest of us"? Where do you live?

You go away and take your facist turd brain Trumpnite's with you. Nobody wants to here from a bunch of cucks that are too dumb to know that they have been totally betrayed.

Same thing, just passing the heat to the shiteating Republican state legislature. Such dumb cuckery.

You're forgetting that republican politicians are keeping their healthcare. It's reform because no everyone else is paying for it!

>in b4 dems did it so it's cool if the republicans fuck over the american people
>fuck dems and reps

Hahahahahahaha fuck Americans. Where i live all medication and services are free.

You're really bad at math

Now thanks to dumb cucks and russian bootlickers we'll die in the streets from treatable illnesses. I'm personally going to do my best to fuck over every person I know that is a conservative cucks Trump supporter. Hope you are a patient on my floor you raging faggot.

I hope you get penile cancer and it gets ruled a pre-existing condition.

There was a separate bill passed unanimously by the House ensuring that everyone who voted for this bill WILL be affected if it ever does pass. Emphasis on "if" since the bill will be completely revised in the Senate if Republicans want to pass it.

Obama

and you think the senate wont revise the second bill?
C U C K S
U
C
K
S

obviously the House passed it because they wanted to say they had repealed Obamacare.

it will die in the Senate so it's not like it matters, calm down.

>it will die in the Senate
how do you know that?

because the Republican majority is slimmer there and any revisions will alienate the conservatives in the House that passed the bill in the first place.

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152

Why do you amerifags call sick people "people with pre-existing conditions"?
>You're SICK
>need treatment
>cant get because you're sick.

>Murifag logic

The common opinion now is that senate will revise and send it back down, and this process will repeat until kinks have been worked out.

I think it's extremely likely that Republican leadership and DJT will lean hard, and they'll pull the 50 yea votes they need for Pence to tie-break it into law.

You heard it here first.

idk, i lost health coverage after obamacare though so nothing will change for me

In an ideal world, that's how it would work. But republicucks control both houses, and they voted in trump - just goes to show how stupid the system is. You really think that the majority of awful bugs will be worked out, and everyone will mostly be happy? Hahah.

Here's your (You) doc.

Healthcare was too expensive either way so it's all a wash for me.

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

>segregation worked so well last time

>do no harm

nice to see things are changing

Yep. Should be interesting to see the parents of children diagnosed with cancer, go on shooting sprees when they have no coverage. I'm not talking about the lazy-ass welfare fucks either.

Oh god no, it's an awful law written by trash people. And whatever they end up with will be awful. I know who is in power.

But even the soulless Republican senators know that after today, all eyes are on them. And with bad CBO scores, low public opinion, and every camera in journalism pointed at them, several will feel pressure to mount revisions. These revisions, if they come (again, I think they'll just push this abortion of a law through) will be minor, popular concessions the make moderate republicans at least content.

Have to clear the riff raff one way or another.

@ACLU to Trump on his religious liberty Executive Order: "We will see you in court, again."

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/860320079225004032

Trump just now to Australia's PM: "You have better health care than we do." FYI: Australia has universal health care.

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/860288221472804865

have job, nice insurance plan pay 400 mo, covers family. anti american racist muslim monday president says fuck you working man, you have it too good. i gots to make sure all the libtards, mondays and illegals have healthcare. fuck having them actually work for their shit, im gonna take what you have and give it to them. now your 400 mo good plan is now 1200 a month for a shitty one. and if you dont go bankrupt trying to pay for everyone elses healthcare i got a nice unconstitutional tax waitin for you. of course you libtards have the same mentality as the mondays and the illegals, you play the victim so you call the working guy names for not wanting to pay a third his monthly salary to take care of whiny fucks

>eugenics worked so well last time

im not the guy you replied to and he can go fuck himself but it never says "do no harm" in the hippocratic oath, look it up.

>riff raff

my sides

it's worse if you're also a business owner, broke my arm on the job one day, told the hospital i was painting the house so he wouldn't go bankrupt

>Where i live all medication and services are free.

no, they're not

So much for promises.

twitter.com/ACLU/status/860208748270419968

>on second thought
Trump has NEVER EVER once stated Obama care is "so bad"

It is beyond terrible and his new Healthcare plan soon will be so much better.

>jelly loser detected

every trump voter needs to get cancer and enjoy death since they're mostly poorfags

Just start setting trailer parks on fire.

citation needed

because poor people make me sick.

>voted in trump, a conman
Enough for you?

Herp Derp muh Trumpz

i didn't vote trump, and no it isn't, go ask Myriam Webster what citation means

Of course you didnt you cuckstain. The country did. Ergo your country is stupid because it got conned by a conman.

I would very much like the source on that girl.

>28.5% of eligible americans voted
>14.8% voted trump
>14.8% = 100%

get off your high horse, your conmen are no different from mine

>hurr durr my politicoo can pee farther than yours

It was really only our rural filth who got conned by him. The problem is our electoral college system give the rural trash a bigger voice than people elsewhere in the country so they kinda dragged all of us onto their train of stupid.

I feel bad for the real cuckservatives. The poor poverty level dumbfucks who voted red in red States. I am wealthy enough to not be affected but these dumb fuckistanians in red States are going to get reamed by their local governments.

only 28.5% of eligible voters voted, maybe if we didn't have such shit tier candidates like shillery or drumpf then things wouldn't be so god awful

Maybe if more people voted we wouldn't have shit-tier candidates, and the rural trash wouldn't be able to hijack the rest of the country to advance their stupid horseshit.

....are you retarded? who the fuck in their right mind would vote for either clown in the vain hope that something better hill come along? fish don't sit around waiting to get caught, you need to bait the fucking hook with something they want, in this case that would be a candidate that isn't literally made of dog shit

>obvious solution is to stop voting
What's it like being retarded?

This. I hope shit like this keeps happening. I hope it gets worse and worse. I want to see the mental gymnastics burgerclaps do to justify their country going to shit. I want to see horror. I want to see packs of feral dogs roaming streets. I want it to get as bad as it could possibly get.

They'll either smarten up and fix their shit or, more likely, they'll bury their heads, accuse everyone else of being jealous, and just let their nation burn.

Understand, burgers, we're not jealous. You think you're that Chad at the party that's hitting on all the bitches and everyone hates you because we're mad jelly. In actuallity, you're a lone toddler wandering around a party that doesn't seem to belong to anyone and we're all confused and concerned because we don't know why the fuck you're there and don't want you to get hurt.

nice straw man, wanna know why only 1/4 of america voted? because our candidates only attract zealots and useful idiots, and any candidate that attracts the remaining 3/4 are buried by the media which has been bought and sold on both sides. i never said we shouldn't vote, all i did was explain why people don't waste their time voting for something that will have the same outcome with either choice.

>How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?

It's a fucking bullshit lie and EXTORTION to give the big insurance companies a nice gift with the IRS as an enforcer to make sure everybody pays up. Do you have a choice?

Bend over, fucktardo.

This.

Yeah, but it wasn't just that your system happened to give the bumblefucks an advantage. It was set up that way. That's the real problem here. Not necessarily that our systems are stupid and don't work, but that they're manipulated by corrupt assholes to ensure they get the outcome that they want.

The entire system needs an overhaul, top to bottom. That won't happen, though, because the people who benefit from it won't allow it.

>14.8% voted trump
>trump is president

nice country you have there, retard.

>my politicoos can pee farther than yours

unless you live in a contested state your vote literally does not matter

i feel bad for people who vote red in california, talk about futile enterprises

lol I work at the IRS and deal with you morons all day

>don't earn money last two years
>not legally obliged to file a tax return
>no letter from the IRS demanding my penaltax
feelsgoodman but it will probably be a problem when i get a job and have to file

Proverbs 22:16New International Version (NIV)

One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich—both come to poverty.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 22:16

Matthew 16:26(KJ probably, not sure)

What profit is it to a man to gain the world and lose his own soul?

no income means you don't have to have insurance are people really this fucking stupid? I mean the exemptions have only been around for 7 fucking years.

are you positive? i didn't sign up for public healthcare like MEDICAID either because filling out govt paperwork is worse than death to me.

Fox didn't tell them about that part.

>work at the IRS

It's not too late, user.

House GOP Just Voted to Slash Medicaid — Which Pays for 60 Percent of People in Nursing Homes

theintercept.com/2017/05/04/house-gop-just-voted-to-slash-medicaid-which-pays-for-60-percent-of-people-in-nursing-homes/

>Turd brain
>Made unfathomably more money than you will ever make
What does that make you, then, genius?

>My parents had shitty genetics and raised me poorly. Why isn't everyone else responsible for my welbeing?

If rape is now considered a pre-existing condition and we've all just been fucked by this bill, will no one be able to get health insurance going forward?

this... if I ever get gravely ill I genuinely would never expect or want anyone to pay for my healthcare; I would rather die.

Good lord, all politics shit should be universally banned from Sup Forums because none of you faggots aside 1 or 2 have any idea what you're talking about.It's just a buncha hired marketers yelling at hired marketers with a buncha retards inbetween who chose to take sides like they actually exist.

Congrats you got a serious reply.

>hired marketers yelling at hired marketers with a buncha retards inbetween who chose to take sides
You just summed up elections as a whole.

Especially the last one yea.

That "second bill" will never pass the senate, because it needs 60 votes. If it adds to the deficit long term it can't be passed through reconciliation

In order to qualify for the 50 vote threshold, the bill needs to show that it won't add to the deficit long term. With no CBO score, no one knows if it can pass the Byrd rule or not

>How is it health reform if people are losing healthcare coverage?
Well, if you define "Niggers" and "Deadbeats" as "People" then you are correct.

Exactly how we classify the rural filth as people too.

>All that improper capitalization.
Should we classify the illiterate as people?

What's that supposed to mean?

What happens when the mentally ill lose their medications? What if they all lose it at the same time we're all fucked.

This thread is a perfect example of why the government needs to stay the fuck out of our lives.

Yes, people are that stupid. I have to deal with these idiots all day long.

Thank god for the NHS.

OK, Snowflake