ITT: what's your major faggots?

ITT: what's your major faggots?

Going back to school to major in criminal justice with a focus in forensics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=gVW1XxK9Azg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Working on my second graduate degree. This one is in Clinical mental health counseling.

Just finished my bachelors degree in economics

Almost dropped out of half way through but I got reinstated and finished

BA in Philosophy

Econ, now law school

Good luck with that. I got my first PhD in history and science of philosophy. Nothing worth doing but teach and I hated that

Oh shit. That sucks.
You like being poor bruh?

I am making my bachelor in mechanical engineering.

Working in IT now.

Don't really want to go back to school.

Going to try my hand at learning coding.

Chemistry

Am an analytical chemist now

OP here.

How did those who have finished their degrees manage to do it?

I dropped out of one uni because I was a lazy sack of unmotivated shit. Waited 3 years to go back, I'm pretty nervous to go back.

Much better option. I ran a nonprofit for a while and made good money, but the degree was basically useless.

make enough to buy tendies

I was lazy too...but I'm smart so I got by with minimal effort. I messed up my schedule and had wait a year to a prerequisite only offered once a year. That was a big delay. I went part time for a while too

law school? for what? hopefully not a lawyer. the market is flooded with people who studied law, absolutely the worst job to be looking for. you're going to hate that shit so bad.

Just push through. You can do anything for a few years. It might suck now but at least it will boost your self worth knowing you have some form of education.

I majored in accounting. Now I have to get my cpa because I want a job that pays over 50k a year.

Artschool.

Geology, it rocks :')

I'm going to culinary school so I can get a job as a chef at Wendy's.

computer engineering master race niqqa

we get all the cache

Working as a network admin right now. Bout to finish my associate's in network security. Gonna either teach myself to code and build a portfolio or go for my bachelors/masters idk yet im just so burnt out and lazy

eeeehhh, I majored in human physiology/biology, part of uni's PHDMD program. Too poor to go to grad school, started working in food... I made 85 grand last year making sandwiches. So. I mean. I think I'm going to keep doing that for a while?

> 85 grand
>sandwiches

Nigga what kind of shit you put on them bitches? Solid gold buns?

Go fuck yourself/

Someone has daddy issues

M.S. Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics

Fuck you, dick. Fucking mental health counsel yourself into a shallow grave ya fuckin' cunt.

8500 != 85000

Maybe it's Turkish money

Trolls are fun

84,568 according to my taxes. 22,000 comes from investment returns, 48 is salary, rest is bonuses. Getting paid 1/8 of what the store makes in bonus is the shit.

Major in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology

My fucked up uni requires no lower than a B- in a class to move on to the next year of classes. Got two c+'s now have to repeat those courses... FeelsBadMan.JPG

Just finished my 4th year of Nursing, then I write my licensing exam June 3rd to get a job wherever I want

>nursing

Tits with stethoscope or gtfo

B.S. in Marine Science and 27 graduate credits and half a thesis towards M.S. in Oceanography. Sorta dropped out of grad school

1. Honda's F-series engines in the S2000 were not i-VTEC.
2. The F20C had a single cam chain going from the crank to a pulley which was directly connected to one of the cam pulleys were there was another cam chain connecting the two together. This way more chain surface area.

This engine is a K20.
And this is a GM fag telling you this shit, too.

I picked a program where I knew I wasn't going to have to bust my balls just to find a starting job

haha. good one, Rocky :)

You are the first one that got the bait...

Going back to uni for Audio Engineering so I can make beeps and boops musically

Currently Human Resources but what to start up a little neuroscience firm when i get the chance. I prefer to hire other people to be smart for me

owner? regional manager? clearly not a line pleb

K20 series are so damn pricey to build, not worth it for a Honda.

B series all day.

robotics engineering. already joined ieee.

Nursing

Go eat a bag of dicks, ya fuckin' dick. Mental Health professionals are garbage.

be careful what you wish for

Just a GM for Jimmy Johns in a campus store, reasonably busy area. Fucktards not being able to maintain proper uniforms and getting sent home for corp inspection cost me a lot of bonus dollars this year, but I got higher ROI with my savings since I didn't really have any expenses - It's all good.

Computer science but I want to go back and get an electrical engineering degree not sure if I should

Cereal killer confirmed.

what year, and which province/state?

B16 are bretty good, but the cheapest engine to modify is the 13b-msp.
These fuckers makre up to 300hp when you port them correctly.

finished my last box of multigrain cheerios today, how'd you know?

B U L K
U
L
K

sociology. its really interesting but the student loans are kill

1986. Nairobi, China.

Fuck you pal.

right on. must be all that $3 facon on a $8 sandwich that rakes in those doll hairs

BA in History

I love history but where's the jobs with that degree?

Good luck user.

why go to a smelly gym when I can browse Sup Forums all day

Prostitute. 5$ for a blowjob and a quick run down on pre-colonial living in the United States.

wikipedia editor

Lol ok enjoy being a nurse and cleaning up shit and piss while I get paid a shitload of money just listening to people complain

Says someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Computer engineering, Finals suck balls

you'll see. good luck.

Murse

Bio and history major
Currently a MS1

Please don't tell me you're swallowing the school's load about how they can place you and there's all these opportunities. Look into it for yourself. Ask around to other lawyers. You're in for a surprise.

BFA in Illustration - focusing on graphic novels and concept art. Starting this fall

I double-majored in Political Science and Asian Studies (East Asian conc.). It wasn't entirely by my own choosing; external forces, poor guidance, being lied to by EVERYONE throughout my college career, having to take a semester off, etc are reasons why I made this mistake. I regret not knowing and not being better advised.

I'm thinking about going *back* to school though, this time for CS and IT. I'm fucking broke though, and at most, the state would probably just lend me enough for 2 semesters.

Teaching? I got a history major cuz I like it but I never considered a career in it. Maybe one day I'll go back and get a PhD when I retire

He's right. My boss graduated law school from Harvard. Couldn't find a job in his field so now he's a Vice President for a successful company.

Starting Philosophy, Politics, and Economics this year (Major in Eco probs)

I have that degree. It pays shit. Working on Electrical Engineering now.

Just do bootcamps for that kinda thing my dude. Alot of them have high hire rates for people that do them. School is a waste of time

To add to this, the only job(s) I'm qualified for (teaching English abroad without TEFL) have backfired. Even the JET rejected me a second time last month.

Animal and Veterinary Science

Physics

>cheapest engine to modify
>rotary
You can literally grab a GM Express van engine for $200-300 and build it up for under $1000 and have 350 hp. Specific power (i.e. power per liter) any good? Nope. Power per dollar good? Fucking A, it is.

You're in the wrong area then. Licensed therapists here make $85k a year at minimum. Much more in private practice.

BS in Electrical Engineering

Nursery

Did you ever apply for the electricians union?

GM OHV engines aren´t that compact and don´t fit in most cars, you can get a RX-8 with blown apex seals for like 1000€, replace the apex seals, bridgeport it and you have a 86/BRZ killer.

Medical Laboratory Scientist.
I play with piss and shit all day~
And I enjoy every second of it~

Thanks user, I have heard that bootcamps are a great way to learn that stuff.

Computer science, software engineering

I do not have a BS. I meant I am working towards it, currently a sophomore

>muh coding bootcamps
>not learning essential theory

have fun getting interviews at doomed startups and having your knowledge become obsolete in a matter of years because all you know how to do is code

there's a reason why things like computer science/programming/ software engineering are actual degrees in actual colleges

What do you want to do with your degree after you graduate? I chose EENG over Software Engineering

Where you heading? LUCAD here

You're half way done with school if not you should've looked into joining the union.

Those journeymen get paid bank.

GM OHV engines are as compact as it gets for it's displacement. If anything, that's it's claim to fame. It doesn't have a high power density when you look at power-to-displacement, but it's a pretty high density when you look at power-to-engine volume. Google image search BRZ LS swap, MX-5 LS swap, 911 LS swap, RX-8 LS swap... these fuckers go in anything and everything.

Furthermore, a "BRZ killer" is a pretty low bar, man.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=gVW1XxK9Azg

Business and fianance and onto Wall Street 1 day.....

MBA & BBA in accounting

physics

Still won´t fit in most cars unlike the 13b...

Going back to school was the best thing i did. Just look towards the future for motivation. Look where you are now and then think what it would be like with a usable degree. That's 90%
of my motivation, and 10% my gf.