A thunderstorm is starting to form b

a thunderstorm is starting to form b
if I go outside with a tin foil hat, will i fucking die?

What? The tinfoil PROTECTS you, dumbass.

Only one way to find out.

So long as you make sure you're grounded properly and not standing under any trees or near anything taller than you, you'll be fine. The best way to ground yourself using this method is to go barefoot.

OP here, is there any spefici shape that I should make the tin foil hat in to better protect myself?

Sup Forums is 18+ kid
Time for you to leave.

Be aluminum pan man 2. Make sure someone records it and uploads it to the internet so I can laugh like I did the last time someone tried this.

if the tinfoil hat is grounded, ie wire to the ground or a big metal thing, you'll be safe. If it's a pope style tinfoil hat, very tall and you stand in the middle of a wide open space, prepare to have lightning burns down your neck and back. If you go from a hat to a full body suit, prepare to have hot aluminum metal melt onto your skin, maybe. a regular tinfoil hat won't do much either way.

your head will be burnt off

Pacific North-West OP?

yes

Washington fag?

No, but if you're lucky enough to get struck by lightning while wearing the hat, your dick will gain 7 inches and a copy of Half Life 3 will be directly installed onto your PC. If you don't have a PC, you'll suddenly have a PC.

Seattle fag

marysville-arlington fag here also nice dubs

Hopefully.

Kek i live in Arlington. I work at the grocery outlet.

no way

do you go to AHS or are you not in school?

All these dank ass dubs, fuck

And nah, I graduated a long time ago. Working at grocery outlet is basically me being between jobs

cool cool i might see you around some time

Why don't you go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Sure. Im the only guy working in a grey shirt with tatted up arms. I work mornings say whats up if you see me

ill make sure to say hello

You'll never know until you try.

No but you will be protected from the HARP mind control system

don't end up like aluminum pan guy.
rip aluminum pan guy

Do you also have leg cancer?

may he rest in peace

OP here shit is getting nuts

I fucking hope not man

OP here again, time to go out in my tin foil hat

OP here, time to go out in my tin foil hat

Aluminum pan guy? Link?

Are you in Oregon I got the same warning

i'm in the southern west,

Do you live in Washington?

put it on your dick and lay ass naked on your roof with your erect cock standing proudly in his tin foil suit