Talking to this girl from work who I matched with on tinder and talked to occasionally so she knew I was interested

>Talking to this girl from work who I matched with on tinder and talked to occasionally so she knew I was interested
>2 Days ago she got my number from another co-worker and asked me to hang out
>Hang out and take her back to my place and fuck/hang out there
>Yesterday she texts me and says she had a good time and everything, we text back and forth for a bit
>Text her again today and say whats up
>She's at work but says she'll text me when she's done
>Few hours later she texts me and says what's up
>Text her an hour later, after I wake up from a nap "nm just woke up from a nap hbu" or something
>"Hanging out at (insert frat house here)"
>I say "Oh cool lol you should come over when you're done hanging there or whatever"
>No response
>That was an hour ago
>I cleaned my house and got ready expecting her to come over and everything.

What did I do wrong?

Kill me. Imb4 "She's getting dp'd by Chads"

She's getting dp'd by Chads

I'm sorry that happened user.

>What did I do wrong?
you are not in a relationship with her just because you hooked up you autist. you've known her in person for 2 days and you're this attached? kys yourself

I know

She is airtight right now, bro

Source: was in fraternity

I know but I really wanted to bang again and thought she did too

give it some fucking time you impatient fuck

also she's getting dp'd by Chads

It's only been an hour, remember she might be having fun, and her phone might not be the first thing immediately on her mind. It happens.

after she gets dp'ed she might want to get sp'ed by you again. It's not a relationship, stop treating it like it is.

oh and u already starting to beta the fuck out, ull be hurt because u already developed feelings for her, if she does fuck you tonight that doesn't mean that she wants to grow old together keep that in mind. go fuck another whore Sup Forumsro

She's at a party doing shit faggot. It's been an hour. Though her stomach is probably reaching it's limit on cum by now.

>kill yourself yourself

Autist.

>being this unaware

>ill take irony for $500
>doesnt get jokes
>what is early signs of autism

>fuck a girl on the first date
>be surprised when you find out she's a whore

What the hell did you expect OP? If she puts out on the first date for you, she probably does it for everyone. Hookup culture is cancer, hedonism is toxic. If you want a girl who isn't going to disappear randomly to get dp'd by Chad, try to meet a girl at church who can manage to keep her legs closed until she's actually in a relationship.

thatsthejoke.jpg

user that's nothing, i dropped almost $300 on a stripper last night, got her number. sent a text like 7 hours ago and no reply.

life is suffering, but i got to feel her body so i guess that's something

Here is the thing user. You need patience.

There is no better trait to have when you think you like someone. You have to realize she has fucked guys before you, she will fuck guys after you, and she might even fuck a few while talking to you.

SHE DOESNT OWE YOU ANYTHING. She might find someone else. You might find someone else.

Or maybe, just maybe, you two will end up together. You both will grow from your prior experiences - or lack thereof - but you need to stay patient.

I don't mean passive either, there is a big difference between passive and patient. Let her breath. Let her have a life. Let her hang with chads. If she wants to be with you, she will. From what it sounds like, she isn't playing games. Let her have some fun, but stay patient.

Take a deep breath. You have a cute girl texting you and mildly interested. YOU WILL FUCK THIS UP BY BEGGING FOR TOO MUCH ATTENTION. Play some vidya, wait for her text, and stay wholesome.

instead you should just
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

You got some pussy with no strings, what's the problem. Literally do not ever text her again, she'll probably notice you don't need her pussy and shell want to prove you wrong

The only thing you can do wrong is make it seem like you care

She put out almost immediately, obviously she's a whore and is getting passed around at the frat house you fucking idiot.

>user gets laid
>complains about it
smdh

>an hour ago

you're an impatient beta faggot, probably thinking of texting her she's a whore cheating on you right now.

incredible.

>"Hanging out at (insert frat house here)"

She's just had all her holes thrashed for hours by a dozen jocks. Why would she call you?

>Talking to this girl from work who I matched with on tinder
is this a thing? why didn't you like, you know, fucking talk to her at work?

anyway tindr is for hookups, you got a hookup. stop being a bitch.

She's gulping down Chad cum

>tfw want nothing more than to meet a nice church girl
>don't believe in the divinity of Christ
>hate sermons

what do i do?

An actually smart user browsing Sup Forums

>Reeeeee