Why nobody can see the quality drop in this show?GoT jumped the shark in season 4 and now it's just a shell...

Why nobody can see the quality drop in this show?GoT jumped the shark in season 4 and now it's just a shell.Yes there are a few good episodes like Hardhome and The Winds of Winter but that's it.They're not even trying anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/tv/game-of-thrones/season-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing stops the hype train. GOT reached critical mass after the red wedding. As long as the budget stays high and the battle keep coming, nobody cares that the scripts suck.

Whats your point? You want everyone to revolt until they make it better?

I want Dungeons&Dragons to burn in hell.

yes

fuck off retard, s6 was fantastic. only 1 bad episode (waif terminator chase)

Season 1=Great
Season 2-3= wheels start to fall off, still quality though
Season 4= Ironborn lose a battle to puppies, the show starts to go downhill fast aside from a few good scenes
Season 5=completely dropped by episode 3

I honestly don't know how anyone can still unironically watch this show. It's so fucking boring, nothing happens and there are no interesting characters.

You're a pleb if you think genuinely believe season 6 was anything but empty spectacle and lazy fan service.

you are contrarian neckfat if you think e09 and e10 werent the best two episodes of the entire series

I can see it but television is bad in general so there's nothing you can do

Hardhome was bad btw

>Battle of the Bastards
>good

I too enjoy magical mountains of dead bodies and horses that pop out of nowhere

/got/ general plebs not allowed in this thread.

>implying /got/ general isn't anything but faggot pedos now

I just finished watching S1, should I even continue? I enjoyed it alot.

You can tell when a show starts.going to shit when the costume and set design gets lazy.

Earlier seasons every setting had it's own "theme" so to speak and then from 4 onward the just cheaped out with the whole Orange & Teal everywhere thing.

>His judgement of quality is based on fucking IMDB ratings

Jesus fucking Christ, you aren't a pleb you're a fucking mouth breather

season 3 is the cutoff for quality imo

there are a few ok scenes in season 4 and that's it.

But you might turn out to be one of those people that love the whole series so w/e

explosions and battles woohooo!!!!
so epic

Yeah. Even if the quality of the writing goes down, it's still one of the better shows on TV

>IMDB

You made my day man,upvote :)

>critical acclaim
>popular acclaim
but i guess the true objective opinion is only found in the depths of your asshole

I find it hilarious how the two supposed "best episodes" of season 6 are the ones most ridiculed with faults and potholes. People only think they're good because of action.

>people like action
well woopty fucking doo.
also, what plotholes?

>BTFO by 4 different anons in this thread

But yeah you are right I'm definitely just being contrarian for contrarians sake right?
Its got absolutely nothing to do with your own lack of critical faculties you braindead shitcunt

Yep that's the only thing they still can do good.

the very nature of this board and most of Sup Forums in general is based on contrarianism, of course you're going to shit on everything that is popular and widely regarded as good to seem like a special snowflake

umm no?
metacritic.com/tv/game-of-thrones/season-6

Everyone but reddit, normies and tumblr can see the quality drop clearly.

I still watch it because ive come this far and want to see this shit to the end.

"My opinion differs from the vast majority, thus making my opinion the only valueable one"

How do normies and tumblr see the quality drop? I want some posts for that. They have only been shitting on it a bit after episode 8, but they all forgot about the episode after E9/10

Stop projecting your own opinions unto other people fuckwit

hi dabbid

He said ''everyone BUT reddit,normies & tumblr''

Season one is shit. There, I said it. Seriously, try rewatching that piece of shit season.

>stop hating what I like!!!
>epic fedoraman reaction pic

yeah you showed them

not user, but apart from my anger at the fact that they didn't give wun-wun a weapon or a FUCKING SHIELD( like a lot of other people should have had too) or that no one bothers to use helmets, the battle scene wasn't too far fetched from a historical perspective. There have been instances of such things happening.

Sansa is still a retard/ treacherous cunt for not letting everyone know that LF would bring help tho.
>horse out of nowhere
what do you mean?

The lack of GRRM's writing is so obvious

The last season went outright SJW as is fashionable in TV and film right now.

The final battle with Jon Snow was cringeworthy also, the lack of realism put the final nail in the coffin. Shit was worse than The Hobbit trilogy.

>quality drop
>after s5

the first episode mostly. But c'mon that's when they had Sean Bean.

It was weird that they won all those awards last year with their weakest season yet

ultimate pleb

Eddard Stark's beheading had more weight than the battle or the explosion. The red wedding was also more compelling.

>The lack of GRRM's writing is so obvious

This is the biggest, most glaring problem. Its abundantly clear that they're now writing off some sort of basic skeleton of GRRM's notes. Which is ironic because they were rushing to condense stuff early on but now that they've out paced GRRM they are fucking scrambling.