Its been 3 days already, please stop

Its been 3 days already, please stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_(Referendum)_Act_2016_(Gibraltar)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they painted their flag on it like turkey in Cyprus?

> free poster inside
Fucking British press, they're comedy gold I swear

Just place some cannons in Tarifa and no Britbong will pass.

can't wait to bash a few Spaniards over this rock

i'll be on the frontline

>Gibraltar campaign

GIBRALTAR ES ESPAÑOLA

BRITONS GO HOME

Come you've got to admit its pretty funny.

The Spanish 4th regiment of coastal artillery is in San Fernando, Cadiz (1 hour away from Gibraltar) :^)

>senor
>not señorita

ULSTER ES IRLANDESA

BRITONS GO HOME

You're not aiming at Spain but at your own foot you know, don't lose your cool.

It actually is tbqh, but sometimes it gets tiring.

This makes me more ashamed of this shit little island than I was before

LAS MALVINAS SON INGLESAS

BRITONS STAY THERE

Ulster is British

now and always

>Are rock

first we'll free the rock and than you'll become irish as it should be.

What do the people on the rock want?

So hows this being handled by the Spainish press?
Preferably tell me about how your shitty the sun tier tabloids are reacting.

After brexit, they want to keep the open borders despite that they'll be no longer related to the EU.

Basically special snowflake chimpout.

I believe something like 97% voted in favour of staying in the EU.
But they want to remain in the UK as well.

They want to be part of EU, but not part of Spain. Also to be tax haven and shit.

96%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_(Referendum)_Act_2016_(Gibraltar)

Voting in this country means nothing, it is the illusion of choice

I believe that we dont have any equivalent to The Sun tbqh, this is the cover from our most sold newspaper.

In the lower left corner they talk about how Gibrwltar wants to keep their Status after Brexit and thats it.

So why not just spin them off into their own state? Europe is already littered with tax haven city states, so one more shouldn't hurt.

Well, I was actually surprised by how fast your government acted upon the brexit referendum. As only 52% wanted to leave.

In the Netherlands our politicians would not have followed the referendum. And especially not in such a decisive manner.

serious question, are Spaniards out of their mind?

This is like my sunday league team trying to beat Manchester United.

Why are brits so autistic?

"REEEEE, MUH IMPERIAL ROCK NO INDEPENDENCE 4U!"
t. Brits

why are the english so delusional?

kek, the eternal anglo

You overestimate yourselves, this won't be you against some goat farmers.

>senors
>british education

I'm so glad to be middle class right now.
British tabloids are fucking embarrassing.

What have they done? In our press the headlines read like "Three days of Brexit negitiations and Britain is already threatening with war".

>This is like my sunday league team trying to beat Manchester United.
The combined militaries of the EU aren't THAT much more advanced than your own

Because access to those waters is very important for British trade.

Working class doesn't be allowed to read '''real newspaper''' like the guardian, independence?

It's another means to take away our basic human rights and take away our free health care. The nhs will be the first thing to go here.

they don't show it in the media but our government is actually very corupt and this country is faling to peices. In britain if you don't fall into the middleclass band or higher then you live in poverty which is rampant over here but the media won't tell or show you that

It actually hurts, the area around Gibraltar has the highest unemplyment rates of Andalucia, which is the Spanish region with the highest unemployment rates in the country, and now the Spanish governement has the opportunity to change the situation. Why should they care about British citizens? Specially in detriment of spanish ones?

Why would the combined armies of the EU attack the UK?

giving this a 1/10, the "free" healthcare was a nice touch.

Sadly they are stuck in a cycle of poor education.
Most of them leave school at 16 as their parents did.

It's not unique to the UK.

We only have a middle class.

A lot of Dutch master students here get job offers from the UK where they offer higher wages than here. I studied tax law and I also got job offers from London.

One of their member states being under attack, I assume.

How can it be British if all of it isn't even part of the UK?

>it was this same "got mine, fuck you" mentality that led American colonists to rebel and declare independence

>senors

what?

It's part of the British Isles.

...being under attack by defending a country that is a British Overseas Territory?

I think it will be interesting to see how UK goes after getting out of EU. For example I would bet that you guys will get China tier internet control that being in EU would most likely have prevented.

How is defending our rightful clay from Spanish annexation us attacking them?

Aye and i bet you think that nigel farage is a good guy and that the scotish independence referendum wasn't a total fix.

What our government gets away with is disgusting! Are you not pissed of that for the first time in the history of this country as a democracy, well as democratic as it can be with a monarchy, our prime minister walked into her position with being voted in, the first unellected representative of the populus. that doesn't make your blood boil?

>as democratic as it can be with a monarchy
*tips fedora

I thought the UK made a fuss about a line that said Spain can veto any negotiations between the UK and the EU over Gibraltar.

While in fact every EU country has such a veto.

nice exclamation marks but you're a shite troll. try harder.

Well it is certainly nice that you "defend" it against horrible assault of following internationally accepted normal border controls.

British politicians have crashed their country without survivors. They have to distract the english plebs from the massive disaster they created with the referendum.

I just hope some friegaplatos get beaten up desu.

disgusting!

Taking a page from Russia, I see. Let's see how that """ defense"""" goes for you.

The only one who has talked about annexation is you. We only want to change to current status quo regarding Gibraltar as a Tax haven.

anglos can't into enje ñ.

You poor disillusioned souls. The British Broadcasting Company has created some cognative dissonance, you should think for your selfs more adn not belive what you see on the tv

Don't think Ireland is part of any form of Britain, Great Britain doesn't include Ireland.

I'm no war strategist or anything, but I am fairly certain if you invade another countries land, that is the attacking part. When the other country attacks in response, that is defending aggression.

>your selfs more adn not belive

either a drunk Scot or a polack

I'm pretty sure the EU would just station anti-air in Spain.
While Spain artilleries the fuck out of ships trying to pass the Strait of Gibraltar.

I swear to God the events that transpired on 1588 WILL happen again if you try to take our rock.

My applepoliolilogies, I am a very hungover Scot.

Why is putting up border controls an aggression?

Only one speaking about war and invading is UK. Spain and EU for that matter) wants to end gibraltar status as tax haven, and that is easy enough to do without any military actions now that it will no longer be part of EU.

t. Nation that followed the USA into Iraq without a real reason

No, but look at any map in any language and it translates to "British Isles"

Gordon Brown wasn't voted in, you utter spacker. Scottish people are honestly so fucking stupid. If a prime minister steps down, another member of their party is elected, by their party. Theresa May will get elected next election anyway.

This is a prime is example of your average Scottish persons grasp on politics. Fucking shocking. These are the people that vote SNP.

>as democratic as it can be with a monarchy
>implying the monarchy even remotely detracts from the democratic process

Fuck off, stop being so fucking worthless and educate yourself before you form opinions.

Are Brits out of their mind?

All Spain has done is ask the EU to give them the final word on accepting any deal involving Gibraltar eg how the border will operate.

Apparently this is a declaration of war?

Oh right that thing you invented

>perfect example of why the rest of the world hates the English

>'''real newspaper''' like the guardian, independence?

hehe

that wont happen though will it, because that would provoke full scale war.
it isn't. attempting to annex a country is aggression
explain how Spain or the EU is somehow now in an easier position to change policies on British land now that Britain is no longer a member of the EU
I'm not Tony Blair. Most people here think he should be shot.

How long until the HMS Queen Elizabeth misteriously sinks in Bilbao's port and brits use this as an excuse to ramp up military preparations?

>ramp up

Because they call stupid people on their bullshit? Seems like a fitting reason to be fair, nobody likes being

so then we will win the war

t. NEET class

>explain how Spain or the EU is somehow now in an easier position to change policies on British land now that Britain is no longer a member of the EU

Because now that the UK isnt a part of the EU anymore, we should be able to have full control of our border with this British settlement ad stop applying EU rules with it?

>explain how Spain or the EU is somehow now in an easier position to change policies on British land now that Britain is no longer a member of the EU
Because now Spain can decide if they want to build so frigging big wall on the Gibraltar border that sun no longer shines on it.

jej

status quo = spanish victory?

>these Europeans who think the EU will do anything other than accept another million animals from the 3rd world to suckle on their teat

HOWLING

i'm sure Pekka and Jose will be arm in arm on the frontline. oh wait absolutely nothing will happen as usual.

The HMS Ocean seems more fit for that. Emblematic, old and soon going to be replaced with the ramps

>that wont happen though will it, because that would provoke full scale war.
As opposed to what? Well, if the UK threatens the EU with a war then I'd know what I'd do as the EU. Set up a defensive perimeter and punish any physical aggression.

wait, why would they want to do that, and if they did do it, why would the UK care? i thought the arguement here was spain trying to annex Gibralter

Who beside british tabloids have talked about annexing irl?

>Spain renounces intentions to restore Catholicism in England.
>An end to English wartime disruption to Spanish trans-atlantic shipping and colonial expansion (article 6).
>The English Channel opened to Spanish shipping.
>An end to English intervention in the Dutch Revolt (articles 4,5,7); England withdraws military and financial support to the Dutch rebels.
>Ships of both countries, merchants or warships, could use the mainland sea ports of the other party for refit, shelter or buy provisions (article 10). Fleets of less than eight ships did not even have to ask for permission, which provided an extensive network of naval bases for the Spaniards in England to help their war against the Dutch.

Sure it's not and english victory

what the fuck are you talking about?

this whole discussion is pointless. nothing is going to happen, literally nothing. spain will do nothing, the UK will do nothing, the EU will do nothing.

Post all the cherry picked opinion pieces you want but the Guardian has journalistic integrity.
Centre right papers like the Financial Times and the Telegraph do too.

Or just keep reading Brietbart and Infowars you muppet.

Because that would help with the smuggling and tax haven issue, the EU and the spanish government havent said anything regarding the soveirignty of Gibraltar, only that if they want to keep the EU advantages it would be under a joint sovereignty.

>why would the UK care?
Fuck if I know, it is your tablots that have been touting that bongs will attack and annex Spain if it attempts to control its own frigging border.