Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea
Middlesbrough 3-0 Swansea City
Stoke City 2-2 Leicester City
Sunderland 1-0 Watford
West Ham United 1-0 Hull City
West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Manchester United
Bournemouth 1 - 3 Southampton
Manchester City v Arsenal (Sun 4:00pm)
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Sun 4:00pm)
Everton v Liverpool (Mon 8:00pm)

/efl/
Norwich City 1 - 2 Huddersfield Town
Blackburn Rovers 2 - 3 Reading
Bristol City 1 - 2 Preston North End
Burton Albion 1 - 2 Newcastle United
Cardiff City 3 - 4 Barnsley
Fulham 2 - 2 Derby County
Leeds United 1 - 0 Brentford
Nottingham Forest 0 - 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Rotherham United
Wigan Athletic 2 - 3 Ipswich Town
Birmingham City 1 - 2 Brighton & Hove Albion
Queens Park Rangers 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV/status/810544474594177024
youtube.com/watch?v=m9H5pdbdCzo
youtube.com/watch?v=JHNBttv0ceA
youtube.com/watch?v=bnJOPZPQ9j8
youtube.com/watch?v=KoOBJK8t6d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Three posts early

>poop

if you're /efl/ and your team are outside the promotion places, don't post in these threads or there will be repercussions

Normie edition

Last thread wasn't going to last the >poop storm for more than 2 minutes anyway

17th again soon lads.

_th for West Ham getting relegated

I fucking love /trans/.

>with the actual >moyes
>a >moyes that is planning to buy Fuchs for 20 mil

I miss /trans/ la's

der arsnal pls drw with mansity
t.united fn

He's not buying anyone, there's no money.

some of these are really masterful portraits of a type of human being and this among the most accurate.

>Crystal castles? Never heard of them, they ever played at Leeds?

Ruined my immersion, anyone that goes to Leeds knows Crystal Castles, been there 5 years running.

This.

pep y dnt u play kelechi his very good and prbly will score many goals too, thx and god bless

t. Jonathan Adijima from Lagos

>this cunt making threads

Here is some rumors while Saint Lucia shows up

>Man City boss Pep Guardiola is ready to pounce on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s Arsenal contract stand-off. The Catalan boss is planning a £25million January bid for the midfielder – who has 18 months remaining on his contract – even though ‘furious’ Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has issued a stern hands-off warning. (The Sun on Sunday)

>Wayne Rooney will not be allowed to return to Everton under the terms of his current Manchester United contract, according to an Italian football agent. Vincenzo Morabito says that Rooney is unable to sign for any other English club. (Liverpool Echo)

>Chelsea are planning a £75million swoop for Real Madrid star James Rodriguez next month, to replace China-bound Oscar. (Sunday Mirror)

>Everton have issued a 'come and get him' invitation to try to unload England midfielder Ross Barkley to help finance a double swoop for Manchester United’s Memphis Depay and Morgan Schneiderlin. (Sunday Express)

>Liverpool are willing to do all they can to keep hold of Philippe Coutinho. The Brazilian is regarded as untouchable by the Merseysiders, who will offer him a new contract even though he signed a deal only 18 months ago. (Daily Star on Sunday)

>Zlatan Ibrahimovic is ready to snub a staggering £120million offer from China to extend his stay at Manchester United. (Mail on Sunday)

>Wilfried Bony is weighing up a stunning £12million-a-year offer to move to China. (The Sun on Sunday)

>Manchester United have made a £38million bid for Benfica defender Victor Lindelof. United have been tracking the Sweden centre-back for months and have now offered £34m+bonuses for the 22-year-old. (Sunday Mirror)

>Mauricio Pochettino has said Tottenham duo Eric Dier, 22, and Dele Alli, 20, are not for sale despite interest from domestic and European clubs. (Sunday Times)

kek is your corsa even limited edition. This picture is scarily accurate

>Italian agent Vincenzo Morabito claims Man United captain Wayne Rooney was offered to Napoli in the summer. (Radio CRC in Naples)

>Man United’s Memphis Depay is close to agreeing a move to Everton, where he will be joined by 27-year-old United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin. (Manchester Evening News)

>Tottenham may have made an enquiry for 23-year-old midfielder Ross Barkley, but Everton manager Ronald Koeman says contract talks with the player are not an immediate priority. (Evening Standard)

>PSG midfielder Marco Verratti is a January transfer target for Chelsea. (Daily Mail)

>Simone Zaza's agent, Vincenzo Morabito, says the 25-year-old West Ham loanee will return to Juventus in January. (Juvenews.eu via talkSPORT)

>Man City manager Pep Guardiola does not want to make any signings in January to bolster the club’s title charge. (Daily Mirror)

>However, there is a rumour circulating that City will attempt to fix their defensive problems by offering Southampton money for Virgil van Dijk. (Daily Telegraph)

>Sunderland manager David Moyes wants to sign a midfielder and a centre-back, but says the club must offload players if they want to bring anyone in on loan. (Chronicle)

>West Brom boss Tony Pulis wants Saido Berahino to stay, but is bracing himself for another transfer saga in January. (Express and Star)

>Man City’s on-loan goalkeeper Joe Hart is a shock target for Leicester – amid fears Kasper Schmeichel will be tempted away from the champions. The England No1 is being whispered inside the corridors of power at the King Power Stadium and they have discreetly made their interest known behind the scenes. (The Sun on Sunday)

>poop

[sacking intensifies]

Just to assume all those are true (for curiosity's sake) (prices are in euros),

Oxlade-Chamberlain to Man City for 25M
Rodriguez to Chelsea for 75M
Barkley to Tottenham for ~30M
Depay to Everton for ~30M
Schneiderlin to Everton for ~35M
Bony to a Chinese club for 12M
Lindelof to Man Utd for 38M
Rooney to Napoli for ~45M
van Dijk to Man City for ~15M
Hart to Leicester for ~15M

>you now remember 10 years ago when 30M was unheard of

fuck you villa are going to scrape 6th on the last day

It would be absolutely delicious if Newcastle bottled automatic promotion and Sunderland stayed up

Roy Keane - 3m - 1993
Paul Pogba - 100m - 2016

Too bad Rafa never gets exposed and he will likely do around 10 mil in transfers this break

keane was 7m and pogba was 89m

Nope, 3.75, was the record at the time.
Pogba was well over 100m, down to Utd and Juve's incredible Jewry.

my figures are backed up with legitimate sources, what about yours

Trevor Francis - 1m - 1979

Really makes you think, invention of football truly drove up the prices

>invention of football
What was football known as before August 1992?

Have you lads checked what currency each of you are using?

>arsenal

>h-home advantage had a f-factor

WENGA AHHHHHHHHHHHHT

>r/soccerstream gave my laptop aids

That would be funny but you might as well wish for the moon.

arsenal got no sauce big ting
man city gonna win

eeeeeeeeeee

>unexposed

Not again

*walks towards 4th place*

Ugh Spurs winning

Which is more unlikely user? Or is it a combination of factors?

>2-2 clutch draw against Stoke after being one man down
>exposing Man City 4-2

Is Lestah, dare I say, back? I hope the Kasper rumors aren't real, I thought he just had a big deal recently until 2017 or something and hope one of their Kante replacements turnout nice.

Newcastle will come up for sure. They lost 2 of their last 5 but are still 9 points clear of 3rd.

Sunderland are probably going to struggle too but that's not quite so nailed on unless Defoe gets injured.

fuck yeah newcastle is going up

>walks

>hating the likable underdog

Newcastle and Brighton are the class of the division and Newcastle beat Brighton with ease. dream on.

when did sunderland get moyes? man I have been totally behind everything that happens in the epl

>Pep unexposed himself
I want my time back, fucking hell

Brighton will get them back at home, la

>uniformed tripfag

Yes.

Since this is /efl/

I do kind of want Leeds to be promoted, if only for a new generation to learn to hate them.

how does an Aussie come to support da Gulls

REMINDER
For every time the dutch autist returns, there will also be a time for him get ridiculed when City next draw or lose

he listens to frank ocean if u catch my drift

AFTV has been missing from my life for weeks considering Arse kept winning. Can't wait for today's vids.

I watched the Damned United and felt sad that Brighton got shafted of Clough's genius for >leeds, also saw that they are an up-and-coming team with a good owner who isn't from a Chinese investing group.

Plastic fuck.

I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're two points clear, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Manchester, and I've seen McAllister, I've seen Kewell, and I've seen Beckford, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Rio. With all due respect Rio, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Chris Wood, Hernandez, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now two.. hang on a minute.. we're now two clear, two points clear.

I went to Valencia, I went to Lazio. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Newcastle, Reading, Brighton & Hove Albion, Huddersfiald Town, Newcastle, Brighton & Hove Albion, Sheffield Wednesday" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the peacocks, wear the white.. wear the peacocks, wear the white, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Rio, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the playoff final Rio. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Rio. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the playoff final, please..

good effort but that string of teams is bollocks

I wish I had connections to Brighton tobehonest

>You now remember that Kewell both played for Leeds and Galatasaray
>You now remember Galatasaray released an official knife set on the 10th anniversary of the stabbings

>I wish I had connections to Brighton tobehonest
here's an idea: move there if you're that infatuated with the homosexual capital of great britain

> our fans stay until the end today, normally they leave 10,15 minutes before the game

top fucking kek pep

It looks nice there, if GBP falls a bit would be nice to retire.

Also, I was born in the homosexual capital of Australia, what's wrong with being a poof anyway?

Will /BigManTing/ show up on AFTV lads?

Van Dijk has a 6 year contract
He wont go for anything less tan £50m

AFTV members ranked:
DT
Troopz
Claude
Ty
Moh

twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV/status/810544474594177024
Prepare for an Ozil rant

>ahahaha
Every single time I see that on tinternet it't posted by a full blown normie cunt
It makes me so mad

Ty should be higher 2bh, all the Arse gadgets give him the edge over Claude

youtube.com/watch?v=m9H5pdbdCzo

>that ginger guy with lips like a duck's beak
lmfao

City fans won't be happy seeing De Bruyne in this

Do you hear that?
That's Arsenal's title chances going down the drain.

Joe Hart conceded 5 today

>van Dijk for 15m
>a fucking leaf

Özil is a joke.

the thing is, they always try to walk it in

Literally every cunt from school who didn't go to university or had normie parents.

CARVING IN MY SKIN

Özil is invisible. Arsenal needs a world class playmaker who can actually create chances.

Sanchez is actually good but Arsenal's problem is the fact they have worthless ball possession. Even Sanchez creates more chances than Özil, it proves that Sanchez can't focus on scoring because his playmaker let him down.

I feel bad for him to be honest, Hart doesn't deserve this. Great goalkeeper.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHNBttv0ceA

get it whilst it's hot

>that the brown pass

They're gonna get moyesed so hard when Wenger goes

>lose 2-1 away to another top 4 team
>WENGER OUT

What do they expect?

How do you pronounce 'Wonga'?

to challenge for the title?
to play well?
to not repeat the same mistakes year after year?

AFTV bringing the best Christmas present of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJOPZPQ9j8

dont swear at me

SPINELESS
I
N
E
L
E
S
S

youtube.com/watch?v=KoOBJK8t6d0 chooooon

gramps talks like he has been on the pitch running for 90 minutes lol have some respect

DONT SWEAR AT ME
O
N
T

kek

E E E F L