when will oldfags die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmADAA97RTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand

i understand.

give it 10 years.

Dude Bob Dylan is great fuck you

(also 7/10 is a positive rating fuckhead)

dylan is that cynical boomer mouthpiece.

maybe

>7/10 is a positive rating
what does this have to do with anything

>thinking that 3.5/5 is the same as 7/10

god damn i love New Morning but saying its better than Bob Dylan is pretty crazy

double both the numerator and the denominator idiot

not arguing that Bob Dylan isn't good, just arguing that he isn't *that great*

Why? His earliest albums are his most overrated, and that's the worst one of them.

it objectivelly is

>I've never seen this picture before
WHY

I mean, I felt the same as you at some point in my life, but then I gave him another go and trust me, all of his shit grows on you, especially Blood on the Tracks, that album is amazing

you ok user?

this is a great picture and I don't usually think she's that hot

that's a very petty approach to music

He isn't that great? Well, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and the Nobel prize institution disagree with you.
youtu.be/bmADAA97RTI
>"Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues was a monster record. I heard that thing and I was jumping all over the car. And then when I heard the one after that, Like a Rolling Stone, I wanted to quit the music business, because I felt: "If this wins and it does what it's supposed to do, I don't need to do anything else," but it didn't do anything. It sold; but nobody responded to it the way that they should have. They should have listened to that and said, "Hey, that record got on the radio. Now, wait a minute, we've got a chance to say something, you know? The radio is for us to use as a weapon." It didn't happen right away, and I was a little disappointed. I figured, "Well, shit, maybe it needs a little reinforcing." - 1967

>thinking that 3.5/5 is the same as 7/10
You're right. It isn't. It's the retard version of expressing fractions.
Anyone who mixes common fractions with decimals in their scoring systems deserves to have their stomach cut open, their guts tied to a post, and forced to run circles around it.