Guys, I fucking love the golden god. The five star man that is Donald Trump...

Guys, I fucking love the golden god. The five star man that is Donald Trump. Didn't vote for him but I gave him a chance and he's at least been trying to follow through on his plans. Bombed the shit out of those camel jockeys. Paid twice as many taxes as that commie loser Bernie. Donated his salary. We know these things.
That being said, here's what I need to know (and I'm hoping I can find some unadulterated discourse even though this sites become a liberal cancer hub)
is trumpcare really going to allow for upcharging for pre existing conditions?

Obamacare was almost a complete failure but staying on your parents plans until 26 and not allowing for denial of pre existing conditions were great moves that trump promised multiple times (as recently as 2 days ago) to keep.
My understanding is that he's enforcing it on a federal level but allowing for states to upcharge - not deny. Most people are crying and saying anyone with pre existing conditions are fucked but that's clearly not the case. However, all I can find is super liberal sources saying that he's saying fuck you to anyone with diabetes or cancer. I cannot find any links to the actual bill which is the only thing I can trust in this anti-trump media zeitgeist.

tl;dr what's REALLY happening with pre existing under trumpcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/speakeasy/yes-us-wrongfully-deports-its-own-citizens
app.com/story/news/local/public-safety/2017/03/23/immigration-know-your-rights-trump-freehold/99459216/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/31/american-citizen-trapped-in-ice-jail
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/ice-agents-illegally-detained-colorado-us-citizen-for-days-because-he-was-hispanic-lawsuit-claims
news.vice.com/article/the-us-keeps-mistakenly-deporting-its-own-citizens
wearemitu.com/things-that-matter/american-citizen-suing-ice-claims-they-were-trying-to-deport-him/
rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-1628.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/421398464472162304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys you're a worthless cuck anyway.

He is a business man and political Titan and cares about America.... People saw a Change in him and he saw a change and prosperity in America and its people.....

Try harder shill-inite

Goddamn I so fucking sick of looking at this cuck.

Those are words.

So you didn't vote Trump and you call Sanders a commie call this place a liberal hub. Who the fuck did you vote for?

Guys I get it but I need real answers. Worst case scenario he's allowing states to decide whether or not they can upcharge for pre existing conditions. I think that'd be shitty but I haven't see evidence for it outside of huffpo and NYT. What's actually happening with that and can anyone find a source to the actual bill?

Anyone who supports the subhuman orangutan turd should just fucking kill themselves. Your mental abilities wouldn't even register on an EEG.

Try harder, asshole. If you're gonna bait, do it with at least a DROP of cleverness. No one here buys this lame shit.

There is no Trumpcare, it is Obamacare.

There is no Trump Presidency, it is a stupid mistake.

No more Cuck 45 threads. Nobody cares.

More specifically lies. I'm personally glad this part is putting this through I can't wait to see what the 2018 elections going to be when all these dumb assholes figure out that they can't afford insurance or get coverage.

Nah man you're fucked. Your god Trump doesnt care one tiny bit about your life. Like, what the fuck are you doing giving yourself cancer anyway smh go eat kale or something

B8

he's the last hope for western culture, but i fear the kikes have a dark hold on him now.

Didn't vote. Didnt take trump seriously but knew exactly how hill dawg would do. I actually think Bernie is a good guy, might have even voted for him over trump. But he's dumb and every reasonably economist knows that he's a joke. Also he's a hypocrite who just bought his third house even though he's never once worked a real job outside of the public sector and paid 12 percent in taxes compared to trumps 25. You're distracting from my question though...

When I think about how fucking amazing and groundbreaking the United States could be without Republicans. They have been an anchor around our collective necks for 40 years.

Can we impeach him yet? I've been waiting since day 1.

even faggot nigger king obama wanted to be trump.

Sick of seeing this goose faced fuck

K that's your opinion but help me out by answering the question.

Your opinion is invalid since you didn't vote and you have no right to even ask questions about anything.

Im pretty sure he signed the bill that allows your ISP to sell your info to advertisers.
Im also pretty sure his "team of professionals" bought their way in. I mean im glad someone people can turn a blind eye to the overwhelming negative.

>every reasonably economist knows that he's a joke

never heard that before.

>Healthcare [almost] destroyed.
>Public education destroyed.
>Separation between Church and State destroyed.
>Environmental protection destroyed.
>unConstitutional and illegal seizures and deportations by ICE--even American citizens.
>War on facts and real journalism.
>Has lied over 450 times since inauguration.
>Treasury run by Goldmann Sachs
>Still under investigation by FBI
>Biggest butthurt crybaby in history of presidents
>twice tried ILLEGAL muslim ban; struck down
>30 million dollars a MONTH for his vacations
>incessantly bitched about Obama golfing; has golfed many times more already.
>Planetwide embarrassment to the entire nation.

This man is a fucking anti-American piece of low shit. Someone needs to get him the fuck out of our White House.

political titan? fuck, you're a dense faggot ill tell ya that

False narrative you don't have to vote to think you fucking mental slave. Anyway my post is a question. Can you answer it please?

You got played, just like everyone else who voted for Trump. I feel sorry for you, son.

Prettttty much / thread

>American citizens deported by ice

Source or your mother dies in her sleep

No if you voted I would but you're a worthless shit who didn't vote so you don't deserve answers you get what you get.

Fucking THIS.

gb2 dailystormer newfag

Trump is the King of the Weenies. Look at him. Doughnut eating dipshit mong. Can we just move conservatives to Mexico or something?

Guys OP here I'm being fucking serious. I have my opinions on trump. You have yours. I'm asking a question to both the haters and supporters. Answer as if I have no opinion:

WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE NEWEST TRUMP HEALTHCARE BILL? Links to the bill itself would be great...

Literally google it. You will see hundress of results.

K have fun being a dumb faggot who voted for an evil cunt or a bombastic asshole because your boyfriend told you voting matters.

Finally, someone tells the truth on Sup Forums. Clear insight about what is actually happening!

Thanks for the field report, Susan! Now back to Rachel Maddow!

/thread

>calls potus anti-american
>think illegals are citizens.
please take a civics class. this is why political discourse has gone to shit.

aclu.org/blog/speakeasy/yes-us-wrongfully-deports-its-own-citizens

app.com/story/news/local/public-safety/2017/03/23/immigration-know-your-rights-trump-freehold/99459216/

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/31/american-citizen-trapped-in-ice-jail

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/ice-agents-illegally-detained-colorado-us-citizen-for-days-because-he-was-hispanic-lawsuit-claims

news.vice.com/article/the-us-keeps-mistakenly-deporting-its-own-citizens

wearemitu.com/things-that-matter/american-citizen-suing-ice-claims-they-were-trying-to-deport-him/

I suppose I should also remind you that deporting someone whose citizenship status is unknown is blatantly unConstitutional, as it violates the peoples' right to Due Process, which is a right afforded to all persons in the US by definition, not just citizens. ICE are fucking Trump gestapo and should be severely punished for their illegal actions.

>Guys OP here I'm being fucking serious. I have my opinions on trump. You have yours. I'm asking a question to both the haters and supporters. Answer as if I have no opinion
This is Sup Forums. You're never going to get a straight answer.

No nigga, not /thread NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION.

>NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION
see

I knew that in my heart of hearts but google ain't finding anything.

>WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE NEWEST TRUMP HEALTHCARE BILL?
Your state gets to decide if insurance companies get to deny you healthcare based on that preexisting condition. Either that or they create a high risk pool for healthcare for you that will be beyond what you're capable of paying.

The bill is available at rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-1628.

The best I can figure is that the amendments allow for a "high risk" pool that will be subsidized by the federal government. So, yes, technically "pre-existing condition" is no longer a forbidden word. Ideally, premiums for normal folks would go down because we're no longer the ones subsidizing the cost of healthcare for people very expensive to insure. In practice, the main criticism so far is that the funding for that pool's subsidy is inadequate. The CBO hasn't offered input but is expected to soon.

Honestly, the way the ACA was designed was not how insurance works. Higher risk individuals pay more for insurance. Car, homeowner's, renter's. Otherwise the insurance company goes in the red. Which they are. Which is why they're pulling out of the markets. ACA is not sustainable. This bill isn't gold, but something is going to have to change regardless. ACA is literally collapsing.

Meanwhile, and for some context, this is a house bill. Nowhere near law. The Senate has already said they're drafting a different bill. This isn't, by any means, the final version.

>ICE are fucking Trump gestapo
Daily reminder to shoot your local ICE agents and their families.

Refer to
And die in a fire.

How could you possibly know he paid 25% when he hasn't released his tax returns? Most sources say he's paid no income tax for over a decade thanks to his multiple bankruptcies.

Right, that's as far as I've gotten but i haven't seen any legitimate sources talking about it and trump seems to still be denying it. Guys a fucking liar but so is the media...i need convincing.

see

You answer is FUCKING NOTHING.

The bill passed the House. It has a snowball's chance in Hell of passing the Senate and even if it did it would be severely gutted by BCO when they look into it and realize it would cause an economic crash and throw about 25-30 million citizens off their healthcare.

>Yes it brings back pre-existing conditions with a vengeance
>yes it defines rape and women's issues related to pregnancy as pre-existing conditions.
>yes it allows for health insurance companies to define old age as a pre-existing condition
>yes it terminates funding to Planned Parenthood for one year
>yes it's nothing but a tax cut for billionaires at the expense of all Americans.

That they want to do this to you should make your blood boil to the point you want to rip Trump and Ryan's heads off with your teeth.

But there is no definitive answer because the bill isn't to the executive stage yet and with all luck will be killed in the Senate anyway.

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

Jesus Christ how hard was that? Thank you, you beautiful nigger. That actually makes sense.

You're a dumb fucking idiot who cannot think for himself. That's why you're here. I mean, ffs, you didn't vote. Why? You seek answers because you're too dumb to go find them yourself. You're only paying attention to what will confirm your own bias so you can go into your echo chamber with other like minded individuals and bash people you disagree with even though you're factually wrong. Already some of the things you've posted have been proven wrong and yet here you are like the idiot who didn't get the message and continues parroting incorrect talking points.

I feel sorry for you, OP. You're probably not even American. It's fine if you aren't.

That's a bit far. (only a bit though).

Definitely don't cooperate with them though. They have no power that you don't give them.

You do NOT have to answer any of their questions.
You do NOT have to show proof of your citizenship.
You do NOT have to let them in your home or property without a warrant.
They do NOT have the authority to stop and question you at checkpoints they set up.

These are all explicitly illegal and protected by the Constitution. Burden of proof is on the Judiciary.

The ONLY way someone can LEGALLY be deported is if their citizenship status is already a matter of public record; i.e. they've been convicted of a crime.

> every reasonable economist knows he's a joke.
The man turned a million dollar inheritance into a multi billion dollar empire. If there is a joke, its the economists earning a 5 figure salary.

It’s Thursday. How many people have lost their healthcare today?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/421398464472162304

1. that is a LOT easier to do than you think it is, especially considering he did it in the 70s-90s.

2. All the elbow rubbing with powerful execs his father knew was a major factor as well.

3. If you actually READ the post you're replying to, the user who typed it was referring to Bernie Sanders, not Trump.

Are you even reading my comment? That economist line was about BERNIE SANDERS.

Fuck, is this what an average trump supporter is like? Fucking illiterate?

Hello Comrade! Greetings from America!

How is the weather in St. Petersburg today?
I enjoyed my stay there, while I was working at ‘The Agency’…
Most Russian women are prostitutes, and Russian prostitutes are the best!

Cheers! To Your Health! Зa здopoвьe!

>Fuck, is this what an average trump supporter is like? Fucking illiterate?
Basically. Trump himself only speaks on a middle school level, and even then only just barely.

>That's a bit far. (only a bit though).
I disagree. The best way to effectively neuter these ridiculous roundups are to make the people enforcing it afraid to do their jobs. How many ICE agents would be willing to go to work if you make them afraid for their lives and the lives of their spouse/children/parents etc?

Jesus Sup Forums has turned into whiny bitches. Motherfuckers saying his presidency was a mistake. Really? Only 4 months into his presidency and you're saying his presidency was a mistake. We're barely even into it. We had to deal with Osama for 8 years. Stop being hypocrites. The least you can do is deal with it for 4 years. He's still president even if you might not agree with his ideas.

ICE agents (in ny at least) seem like inner city police that moved up the ladder rather quickly. Most are black and latino too.

The guys i've seen them carrying around are most def mexican mafia assholes.

His false presidency has already almost completely destroyed this nation you fucking moron.

Only 4 months, and we've gone through SO MUCH needless shit. It is a mistake.

>You don't get to criticize him because we in the trailer parks had to put up with Obama for 8 years.
>somebody call me a wahhbulance

>make them afraid for their lives and the lives of their spouse/children/parents etc?
Allah Akbar Mohamed Jihad

Blame the media as soon as you're done peeling their sweaty balls off your eyelids...

>all violence is terrorism

>needless

Try ANTI-AMERICA, TREASONOUS, DEPLORABLE, DISGUSTING, SUBHUMAN, INSANE and VILE.

This piece of shit needs to be REMOVED immediately. This country is in peril. We are dealing with a hostile coup by a terrorist organization right now.

How do you explain the "Data" that comes straight from the Republican subhumans and the treasonous orangutan turd? Is first hand knowledge also "fake news" to a retard like you?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>disclaimer: anecdotal evidence from a source of questionable reliability

You're going to die. Enjoy not having health care.

Shill needs to shill harder.
>healthcare almost destroyed
yah, he made it so its not federally mandated but by state, like the 10th Amendment allows all powers not enumerated by the federal government goes to the states.
>Public education destroyed
go back almost 50 years when the department of education brought the bar lower to make the stupid people in poor states feel better
>Environmental Protection Destroyed
Tell that to the corporations that only get fined the maximum and still make a profit, because stupid asses like you still buy their products.
>Unconstitutional and illegal seizures
Constitution only applies to citizens and visitors. Please cite when Americans have been deported...
>War on facts and real journalisn
Please tell me how many times the MSM needed to walk back sensational headlines... I'll wait.
>Lied over 450 times
Notations please
>Treasury run by Goldman Sachs
Yep, and the Federal Reserve is still printing money.
>Still under investigation by FBI
and yet nothing found, but I reserve judgement, because if there was anything the MSM would be on it like stink on shit.
>Butthurt crybaby
Conjecture
>twice tried ILLEGAL muslim ban; struck down
by judges on the 9th circuit court... with an 80% turnaround rate at the supreme court.. which Trump got back on track.
>30 Mil a month on vacations
Spending his own money perhaps? God knows he can. Prove to me he is not using WH funding for the trips
>incessantly bitched about Obama golfing; has golfed many times more already.
a man can have an opinion, much like you and me on here to bitch about what we hate, so what?
>Planetwide embarrassment to the entire nation.
I have yet to hear say that President Trump is an embarrassment.

Suffice it to say, you are trying too hard to make it look like he is the coming of the antichrist.

Your acting like its a dictatorship. We are not in North Korea. If anything trumps tightening up laws that should have been enforced.

ICE: Guilty.
TRUMP: As Guilty as Guilty gets.
GOP: GUILTY.

Wait, who is to be killed mein führer?

Sometimes the ends really do justify the means.

Are you retarded? They will escalate force... meaning, innocent people will die because of dumbasses like you because ICE agents fingers will be closer to the trigger when they raid someones house.. people like you don't give a fuck that innocent people will die because you think that somehow you are entitled to be anywhere you want; you're not. fuck off and die faggot.

>I have yet to hear say that President Trump is an embarrassment.

Uhh, yes he is. He's been an embarrassment for quite a while now.

Antichrist is fiction, just like 1984.

What's happening to this country now is real and it is the antithesis of every American value. What we are dealing with is FAR worse than a despotic dystopian novel.

It will be interesting to see all the shooting sprees by the parents of children diagnosed with cancer, and no coverage. Yep. That should be fun.

>They will escalate force
Good. And when they inevitably fuck up and kill an American citizen things will get even worse for them and it will be even harder to do their job. Anything worth having necessitates a sacrifice.

Not Sup Forums to go back to new pol

you didnt have to deal with shit because you were 10 when obama was president. and youre still on mommy's watch so you think nothing will come your way from trump.

you're an idiot who is too much of an idiot to realize that he's an idiot.

>If anything trumps tightening up laws that should have been enforced.
oh please tell. which laws would those be?

TRUMP is acting like it's a dictatorship.

No need for media. The new health care bill alone, which is about as objective as an insight to the republicans can be, has already done a good job forming my opinions.

thats not true though, you mental midget. Two people answered my question pretty reasonably. One person repeated the facts and gave me a little context, and one answered by saying not shit was happening because trumpcare wont go through. He also mentioned that trump was a retard. He still answered my question. That's all I wanted. you don't know what you want because you do whatever your boyfriend tells you. Like when he told you that you have to vote to have an opinion.

>national embarrassment

He's an embarrassment to our entire species.

lmao @ the poor ppl in this thread defending Trump. I make 7 figures here and I know he's a fucking useless subhuman nigger

You don't have to vote to have an opinion but you do have to vote if you want that opinion taken seriously.

The difference between freedom fighters and terrorists is that one group protects civilians from an oppressive government by going after the gov and one goes after both the gov and the general populus to further their own agenda.

Hes a jesuit