Tinder thread. Get me laid, Sup Forums

Tinder thread. Get me laid, Sup Forums.

Are you the dude in the picture?

Bump. Dubs decides

"That chair doesn't look very comfortable."

"But you know what does look comfortable? My dick buried in your ass on the bed then maybe some tea after. I like green tea what's your favorite?"

"but the seat looks quite comfy if you catch my drift missy 0_- "

Good trips, first shot user

not bad, not bad OP

"Damn that chair looks very comfortable!"

i like the tea theme. Start talking about the anciet japanese art of tea drinking, and how the zen masters would climb the mountain to get the most pure spring water because only the will the true flavor of the tea reveal itself.

"how come your entire rooms sucks? Are you some poor white trash bitch?"

She hasnt replied yet, have to wait and see and dont want to seem like a desperate cuckfag

I'm waiting for her response buddy, we'll do it together

OP here. Could be a fake account, but another one..

This girl just blocked me lol, then kept bitching at me over insta so I blocked her ass back

cool story bruh

Before she sent me these she was fine when I talked about punching her and all sorts of shit, but got mad when I talked about raping her at the dentist lol

Bumby! Rip my sides

Find some normal ones

Thankfully nothing of value was lost

Never tried Tinder

Does it really work? is it really easy just to say you want to fuck and thats all?

oh borderline personality disorder, how I miss you.

This looks like CP. How old is she?

Hit or miss

Never worked for me. I got laid off myspace, Okcupid, facebook and craigslist. Never had one ounce of luck with tinder.

Another match, One on the right guys

Glad she threw her fit before she found out more about me.
Hit or miss, last girl I met was fatter than her pics, and the one before that kept fucking touching my car radio

Yeah same, girls are only there because it's a 'game' and they get off on the validation that guys still want them, that's all. Dont want to match at all, or put any effor into anything, it's all up to the guy, and even then you have to be 10/10, because girls punch above their weight, because any guy will sleep with them, since we dont give a shit about the girls looks most of the time.

You hit up girls you didn't know on Myspace/Facebook? I only ever get some from girls I went to school with

Tell her she looks like call me maybe girl

You def don't have to be a 10/10 but twice I've had a girl say I don't look like my pics. That just happens through Snapchat so I figure I just suck at selfies since all my profile pics are by someone else

No but to land a 5 or 6/10, you have to be 8 or above, tinder's bullshit. I've pulled a 7 or 8/10 asian off craigslist a few times, even had a gf i met off a chatsite for a few years - but tinder doesn't work at all for me.