Guys, are we being raided by pro-Hillary shills?

Guys, are we being raided by pro-Hillary shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Yeah, but it's okay. They'll eventually go away.

No, it's just a meme, bro. "Trump is Stumped" posts are, tho.

Sup Forums is just trolling itself. Just like the /jebhead/ and #cruzmissile shitposts.

It's actually an effective tactic against future shilling. What Sup Forums does is troll itself with pro-whoever propaganda to the point where nobody takes it seriously anymore. And then when legitimate shills try to actually shill for these people, nobody gives a shit and they get memed hell.

This, eventually they'll run out of money once the vultures pick her funds dry

>Clinton is a whore because she works with financial institutions which are necessary to run the country
>All the other candidates who are basically bought by weapons manufacturers that are actually killing hundreds of thousands of Americans are perfectly legit

It's possible. It might be Sup Forums immunizing itself against new shill attacks though

Here have the copy pasta:
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

>in the year of our lord and savior 1872 + 144
>Not being a /JebHead/

You think this is a fucking game?

>muh evil NRA cartel

I know you're just meming, but this is what leftists actually believe

that image is yuck city

is this image implying bernie sanders is a pimp?

Honestly it's not that big of a problem. To be honest I think it's a good thing. Sup Forums is a giant melting pot of different ideas and stances, and having some oppositional rhetoric is good for logical discussion and dissemination.

When the raid is over, we will all be a little bit smarter and informed.

Serious question do illegals, sjws, black people, muslims, and mexicans even vote?

LIAR
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

I've seen this post several times and haven't yet figured out if it's a meme or genuine hillary shills. Will investigate further.

Same post, from Brazil.

It should be expanded to the entire internet. Normies won't understand and actually blame hillary.

The worst thing a movement can have is a bunch of obnoxious supporters going around annoying everyone 24/7 and shitposting any conversation into oblivion.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Some are shills. Most are trolls that know it annoys Sup Forumstards to see pro Hillary bullshit.

More like assmad Cruz supporters

Pretty sure it's the new copy and paste meme.

5th time Ive seen this exact post

Shill detected

Has anyone else noticed that Bernie sort of looks like Doc from Back to the Future in that comic.

It;s a group

Only a Trump voter would think Hillary pays people to come here.

Stay paranoid. Hillary supporters have better things to do.

I fucking wish I got payed to shill for Hillary instead of just posting young pics

#HILLARY2016 IF YOU'RE READING THIS I WOULD LIKE A JOB

i promise you that come election time- there will be people paid to disrupt discussion on this site or the site will be taken down

NO ONE is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

1 post number apart, same comments, same time. I've seen this three times today...wtf is going on Sup Forums???

I've also seen this posted numerous times. Get fucked cunt.

$0.20 has been added to your account!

All those memetic factories have moved over from Cruz to Hill. Not sure why, they failed in their mission with Cruz.

Stay paranoid. Hillary supporters have better things to do

Are you saying it wasn't like this before?

>raided by pro-Hillary shills
>on pro-trump shill board

maybe you're just getting trolled, trumpkin

It was genuine hillary shills at first.

But we made it into a meme

I was a /jebhead/ and then a #cruzmissile but now I'm a hilldog. also, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Has anyone expressed support for her? If so yes we are, genuine Hillary Clinton supporters are just a myth like bigfoot or jesus.

We ARE NOT being paid for this

Upvote

Yes. They're ex Hasbara members who also work for Hillary's team.

If you didn't know, Hasbara or the Hasbara Project, are the people who were/are hired by Israel to shill for them. Not to be confused with the JIDF.

Fuck off, /jebhead/ for life, I'm not even American
Slow and steady bitch, shut the fuck up

Yes, goyim, it's all one big hoax, please keep helping us with our work and we will give you two shiny shekels as promised.

The best defense is to simply not reply to the shillary threads

Hilary 4 presidnt 2016

Why did you show the edited comic?
Here's the real one

for casual observers. pol is getting a lot of attention so when a normie sees threads and posts on hillary, they absorb that.

I don't even get what this comic is trying to say, Bernie only hates the big banks because they wouldn't fund his election?

Nah. I've been on Sup Forums all day. It literally started all at once in the same hour. We're definitely being raided.
Also a ton of ledditors tonight but I think that's coincidental. What the br posted is now just going to turn into a shit posting meme but it definitely started as shilling a few hours ago.

This.

Look at the bloody car window

that's a cool hat wizard

Listen, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Some fag made the same post from his phone and computer one second apart. Like someone above said, it's Sup Forums immunizing itself.

Just like this

That's a cool hat wizard

Thanks fellow poster. have a (YOU) and and upboat

Slow and steady up in your boipussy, bitch.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.
It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

That's a cool hat, wizard.