How does this man keep getting work despite everything he touches being terrible?

How does this man keep getting work despite everything he touches being terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1J-PsF1I2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think most of his movies are that bad really. I mean nothing amazing or groundbreaking, but he has decent laughable movies. Why you hating OP?

>(((Rogen)))

Hmmmm I wonder why

Son of abraham

It's not his fault.

>thinking DUDE WEED LMAO is funny

low risk, guaranteed to make money

modern day adam sandler

A) His movies are cheap to make, and almost always turn a profit.

B) He's prolific and is working on at least three different projects at the same time.

C) The Jews always take care of their own.

Pick three.

Low budget&high gross. Also he's backed by Jews.

>but he has decent laughable movies.
English can't be your first language. Laughable doesn't mean what you think it might mean if you didn't grow up speaking english. It essentially means "mockable." I think you were trying to say that his movies are easy to laugh at.

Fuck off. I don't like him but I don't hate him.

because JEWS ROCK

Nepotism.

No I was trying to say go fuck yourself ass hat

Why so mean Seth? Cant handle a little criticism?

>Also he's blacked by Jews.
*fix'd

dude shut the fuck up uh hu huh hu huh hyuk hyuk nyea hehehe

Seth is more of a man than you'll ever be. He has more talent in his pinky finger than you do in your entire body. Did you know he started paying the family bills at the early age of 16 when he landed his breakthrough role in Freaks and Geeks?
What do you do? Stock condoms at the local drug store?
Punk ass bitch.

Fat Jews ruined contemporary comedy.

:(

>Jews always take care of their own

only if it's profitable

Wait, you speak english? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Dude, you're an idiot.

You're either early twenties, Jewish, fat, stoner or Seth Rogan.

Learn how to be funny before you make anymore movies you degenerate.

Cool man, thanks! Go eat a dick

Anyone see him on Screen Junkies? He's actually really good at arguing nonsense.
youtube.com/watch?v=m1J-PsF1I2w

Which in Rogen's case, is true.

#rekt

Not the guy you replied to but seriously you are not clever at all. You sound like some mad faggot. Stop being such a bitch you dumb fucking moron

I liked him in 50/50

>Stop being such a bitch you dumb fucking moron

Want me to be as clever as you? Kill yourself you vapid cunt.

trying too hard senpai

umm hes not though?

The only people here who are triggered with OPs question is because these degenerates enjoy his movies. He is not funny. Get over it.

He's only still relevant because he produces his own shit.

/thread

Seth?

Not the guy you replied to but have to tell you that you sound like a envious insufferable cunt

>Yeah, he's terrible, but the kind of cheap terrible that still allow us to laundry money.
Some unnamed Hollywood exec.

ead senpai xo