I miss these guys so much

I miss these guys so much.

They aren't real.

No shit. But they were funny.

They aren't real though, dude. They don't exist.

Loved Futurama

They'll be remembered long after you're gone. And they'll bring happiness to millions more people than you ever will.

Who's not real?

Since the television industry is pretty much dead, there will never be another like it, most likely.

Only comedy cartoon to ever genuinely make me care about the characters and hit me so many times in the feels. Still hoping Fry is happy in the end...

Them. They aren't real.

I love the simpsons

You arent real as soon as your post exits my vision you are nothing more than an npc.

They are more real to me than most real people are.

Just know that they aren't real. That's the message here, and don't stray away from it you shit.

>you are nothing more than an npc
We see eye to eye on Futurama but this was just embarrassing OP

It's a great show, but just like every other "adult" cartoon the main character is a fucking retard. Fry pisses me off, but every one else was cool.

What the hell happened to Fry? He get a new brain at some point?

Same, we will never see as good of a show. All we can do is relive the moments by watching old episodes.

Thanks for the new lock screen Sup Forumsro take this

On behalf of both of us, you're welcome.

Fry was the funniest one you incredible retard

instead you should just
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Maybe to a typical American teenagers

eh jumped the shark with the dead dog episode, after that, there were feels episodes just for the sake of feels

They did a lot of "feels" episodes because they didn't know which episode might be their last. They were in constant threat of being cancelled because of network executive stupidity.

I like the way you think user

I'm sorry, was there a point to your autistic bawwwing?
>jumped the shark
no matter the reason.

Futurama was cancelled twice, yet shows like family guy, American dad, and others keep getting more seasons, even if they turned into nothing but garbage and fillers.

Futurama will always be the best site for me, lots will try to copy and capture its spirit, but will always fall short.

I cant believe they killed bender in the final episode

Shit. I'm literally sitting around high on xans watching this right now

noice mam

YES THEY ARE REAL

JUST AS REAL AS ACTORS THAT ACT

it was kind of annoying they did "fry/leela live a lifetime in a moment" like 3 times, and a few of the later seasons sucked, but otherwise 8/10

Since anything is possible in Rick and Morty, I don't think these guys are gone.

>Futurama is done

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

the only comedy to put a tear in my eye

>Rick and Morty
Shut up retard.

Rick and Morty is great and all, but it doesn't live up to Futurama in terms of character depth.

to be fair Rick and Morty is going on it's 3rd season...there's time to grow

check'd

This is so damn cute

Definitely, they have experimented in various scenes with character growth but it seems to be centered around Rick at the moment. we will see how it goes fam