Sup Forums, how can I get Adderall (legally or not)? I live in Canada if that matters...

Sup Forums, how can I get Adderall (legally or not)? I live in Canada if that matters. I absolutely cannot get caught with it due to my career plan.

>career plan

How about just doing without, then?

I suck at school, this probably would help.

>probably

Stop blaming everything that's not you and it will improve your life.

buttcoin

what's your career plan?

actually, what's your backup career plan? because it sounds like your original plan mayn't work out as well as you always expected it would.

how are you planning to succeed at your career if you can't even finish the schooling for your career without drugs?

>go to America
>sign up for AHCA
>dont tell them you're Canadian LOLOLOL
>get free adderall
>go back to Canada
>win

Let's see OP asks board how to get medicine he shouldn't take all the while not getting caught. OP are you stupid?

Paramedic and have no backup for now. I was thinking talking about it to my doctor apperently they hand thoses out like candy.

Yes, that's why I need this shit, are you not following? :^)

That's what everyone says...for kids they do. Unless you've been diagnosed as a kid previously or have been through a bunch of other psych. drugs then it won't be as easy as you think. Never ask about it. You'll look like a drug seeker. Go in, tell them you have problems in school and all that.

What do you want it for? There might be better options for you. Ones that are boarderline more legal

i've got some if you want it.

So...... your backup career is to be one of those people the real paramedics have to come and pick up off the street and try and resuscitate.

Good plan.
Adderall won't help you develop the skills you'd need to be an effective paramedic anyway. You're better off smoking weed and being a completely useless parasite than trying to help other people.

>Paramedic

I'm good with people that can't pass the test not working in this field.

lol

All I did was go in to see my healthcare psych, told him I had trouble paying attention k-12 and having more problems in college. Set up a 4 day visit/session and then he prescribed me a knockoff drug to test then I told him no, I think addy will work better and he said sure. EZPZ

No reason not to be honest about it. OP should go in and tell the doctor he wants Adderall so he can succeed in the medical profession.

I'm good with stimulant-dependent people not working in this field.

ADD er all chemically speaking is dextroamphetamine. Dex paste can be purchased on the deep Web easily and affordably

>signs up for AHCA
>being Canadian is a pre-existing condition

Just find a doctor and make up ADHD symptoms dumbass.