Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/gennyhaa/images/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you a fag?

sunsets

>that filthy fucking nail

Disgraceful.

Cut your fingernails you fucking bum

I'm so bored with all these cringe threads....

Intravenous Dilaudid/cocaine

I quite straight

ur gay

Nothing. Ever since my wife did an hero, I've been emotionally blank.
So take your cringey, I no shit about real life list and stuff it up your summerfag ass.

Im not

Auto erotic asphyxiation

vsco.co/gennyhaa/images/1

That ain't you OP

im breath taking

mmm.....

The stupidity of Trump supporters who try to justify deplorable actions by pointing at literal communist and claiming that they're mainstream liberals.

allergic reaction to cats

Smoking.

>did an hero
>calls people summerfags
you need to leave newfag.

>Laying on my back and forcefully fucking my closed fist.
>when I smoke a little too marijuana and follow it up with a cigarette and a redbull
>running
>the whore that bore you when she sits on my face in the dead of night

Ahhh, I guess you must get chills and tears when you see rainbows.

op

Shut up faggot you're a hundred times worse than the retards trying to get nigger president's birth certificate in 2008

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

Fuck how did you find that?

It was the only thing reverse search came up with

I use to play hockey in high school. I was once laid the fuck out from getting checked on open ice. That took my breath away for a good couple mins.

what did Genny do to deserve this?

You mean like Trump?

She has a nice booty

reminding me what it was like to be young ..user 8/10

nice list good for you Sup Forumsro

hey maybe you're just upset because you're a decrepit faggot who can't suck health insurance out of a nigger dick any more

>vaccumes

you killing yourself you fucking faggot. What straight guy sits there and makes a list like this?

whoever wrote this has down syndrome

He majority of the people who will be affected by it will be Republicans from red states.

Tits or gtfo

Are you a fucking 12 year old girl? Because they list looks like it was written by a 12 year old girl with the fingernails of a dirty basement dwelling 45 year old virgin.

Yeah, we will be getting our tax returns back this time lmao