twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he'll be fine

>responding to trolls
>apparently we have profiles

Sounds like it's you.

>get called out on being a shill
>get triggered and rant adhoms about basement dwellers

That's what all self-hating shills do

he literally set himself up to be trolled even more. also hes kind of stupid for taking the sjw libshit demoshill shill stuff seriously as no one outside of Sup Forums or twitter does. this is coming from someone who hates niggers and spics too

>Sup Forums is one person

K...keep me posted

Is this serious? Everything he does is an act.

damn, Sup Forums btfo. glad to know tim is on our side.

>implying you can troll Tim Heidecker
that's like saying you can be balder than Vin Diesel. Just not going to happen.

What side, we have sides on 4 chan now? All he did was insulting people, which is pretty much what we do to each other on 4 chan all day erry day.

>Sup Forums
>he was talking about Sup Forums

Thanks for Correcting the Record :^)

>standing up for Alex Jones
Are you required to wear a helmet when you go outside?

he was obviously talking about Sup Forums. they're the ones going on twitter calling liberals cucks.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Kys cuck

>he uses twitter
>he knows who tim heidecker is

Just leave.

>conservative actor expresses unsavory opinions
>SJWs freak out
>Sup Forums: FUCK SJWS SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST, SO BASED

>liberal actor expresses unsavory opinions
>Sup Forums: C-KEK!

>buttfrustrated Sup Forums nazi detected

>labeling
>projecting
>cuck speak
>muh Sup Forums
>buzzwords

Bleach breh, drink it

(you)

New here? Let me guess? /r/SRS?

>pol is buttblasted
>gamergate won
>brexit won
>trump will win
>pol is buttblasted

we're getting everything we want and more

next up: numale genocide

This desu senpai. Day of the rope soon

>trump will win

Win what, exactly?

what are you a fucking retard?

>trump will win

This is a good one.

He will win our hearts and minds user. Now go to bed you got a big day tomorrow.

i too am curious as to what trump is going to win because he's definitely not winning the election.

>we
Fuck off, you attention-deprived fuckwit. All you're winning is type-A diabetes.

he's trolling. it's pretty funny.

that's what they said about brexit

>trump attracts tens of thousands to every rally
>meanwhile, pic related at the #MentallyHill gathering

the democratic party + modern left is the sludge pit of humanity. you are the most despicable people to have ever existed.

and we're going to fix you, whether you like it or not (:

Such a hansy boy.

>the democratic party + modern left is the sludge pit of humanity
And your trailer park isn't? Pull yourself together, you dumb shit.

He has a point.

No Sup ForumsNEET has had the stones to debate him. They'd probably spill spaghetti everywhere if they actually called.

Go away Tim.

>leftists conjuring up specific characterizations of their opponents on an anonymous imageboard

I make over half a mil in a year after taxes lel.

People are just fed up with you and your immature shit.

>d-do a barrel roll, tim!

Uh-huh

>When Tim says "cuck"

I don't know why that makes me feel so happy.

also Sup Forums LITERALLY BTFO.

Brexit is nowhere near the same as Trump winning. Both sides of British politics hates the EU. Trump can't even unite his own party let alone beat the democrats.

>Sup Forums projecting this hard

New flash numale beta cucks, none of us at pol give a shit about this fat neckbeard fuck like you autistic tumblr lovers do. We are too busy discussing politics and news to give a shit about your adult swim fanboyisms.

Reality check, he was referring to you autists who come to OUR board, Sup Forums, and post shill threads on here and Sup Forums bc Muh buzzwords muh nazi memes. You are all faggots and deserve nothing.

Good day

T. Sup Forumsack mod

I'd say Sup Forums (as a whole) and him are the two great trolls of our time

It's pretty much a tie. Which is what's so delightful about these two finally coming to something of a showdown. Of course neither could win or lose.

Hahah. People in trailer parks can't be democrats? Ok maricon.

>make a comment about how Sup Forums is getting triggered and btfo
>return to thread half an hour later
>filled with triggered and btfo Sup Forums users
how cute.

>leftists conjuring up specific characterizations of their opponents on an anonymous imageboard
I'm not a leftist you paranoid shithead, I'm just tired of you spamming your bullshit and drama on unrelated boards. It's like a switch flips on that peanut between your ears and you go start vomiting all the crap you read on stormblr, completely unwarranted. Tone it down a couple of notches, you stupid faggot. Nobody cares about your abandonment issues.

england here but don't people in trailer parks vote for for people like Sanders and Hillary because of free money and welfare?

he can make fun of the alt-right all he wants with this voice

youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk

>leftists

weakest trash

the odds for brexit were even worse than trump winning most of the time before we won

the polls dont take into account so many factors such as first time voters, of which trump has attracted a huge number

it's not as simple as "both sides of uk politics hating EU" either; look at london

hahahaha

>implying Sup Forums is even remotely on the same level of Tim
the fact that you're equating one man with an entire internet message board says enough.

>maricon
I don't think Mr. Trump would be very fond of you, Paco.

I still like Tim, even if he was being serious. I don't agree with his politics either but if I started hating celebs for their politics, I'd be stuck with Clint Eastwood and Chris Pratt.

do we have to have this thread everyday

>muh white genocide

that's not politics but the insecurity of racists

He's losing support every day, he keeps making self destructive comments that the average voter doesn't want to be associated with. Look, I hate Hillary just as much as you but Trump needs to step down and have a competent conservative take his place.

I can smell your brain damage over the internet.

This Sup Forums user was later seen making posts about muh SJW boogieman and misandrist college seminars with no facts to back him up

Don't forget about james woods

Thin skinned as fuck.

>unironically bringing up a factual discussion
>it was never mentioned in my response

Typical Sup Forumstard. Regardless of the discussion on white genocide, that has no relevance to what I said. Stay mad you cucks and stay off our board you faggots r cancer.

I ban you retards daily. How do I know? I can see the fucking logs you make! :^) good day

>h-he's a BIG MEANIE! h-h-h-he's POLITICALLY INCORRECT!

lel

>increasingly nervous man

What did he mean by this?

leftism is a mental disease mind you, seek help

are you all in an irc co-ordinating these posts? CTR? it's actually pretty funny, almost satirical at this point

if you're serious, >>>/s4p/

oh wait

Reminder that these cockstains came from stormfront, a website founded by the KKK. It's literally a barrage of hick fucks yokeling around the board with a collective IQ of 5 and more extra chromosomes than the special olympics.
Thanks AOL for bringing the internet to these marginal communities.

>I'm so counter culture and politically incorrect. Fuck you, mom!
The site is for people 18 and older, come back in a few years.

>0.05c has been deposited to your CTR express cuckhold card. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Everyone in this thread has a mental handicap.

It's comedy even if Timmy shilled out, I still laughed at his Alex Jones impression, and mostly everything he does because I find him hilarious. Sure I don't agree with liberal garbage but if it's funny to me it's funny that's the purpose of comedy. Same goes with Eric Andre also. You complete beta man babies who get so worked up over this shit that just makes me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Are his videos propaganda?

it's funny you think Sup Forums users are above any users on any board on Sup Forums

nose in the air like the faggot you are

People are getting paid to bully you online.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

>CTR
>bullying

top kek

leftists are bullied by mere reality nowadays
is that what hillary has? that why she couldnt share a bathroom that one time and had to miss that debate?

toppest kek

You know, that Barrack Obama is the best president we've ever had.
Reply if you agree.

You'd think he'd be more thick skinned or more open to self-ridicule. It might be a joke though.

>gamergate won

won what?

sjws told to fuck off for the most part
gawker dead
luggage lad cucked
numale journos cucked
ghostbusters flopped
brexit
trump

etc

>Not believing my online bullshit means you're a leftist

but he's right. there is a plague of fat underage children using anime avatars on Twitter calling people cucks and going CANT STUMP LE TRUMP

>Hahaha! We were outed as the neckbeard losers that we are! Score!

>even knowing what SRS is

hello fellow redditor :^)))) want some gold?

I've seen this posted on several boards over the past few days. I'm starting to suspect something fishy.

>democrats are leftists

what the fuck hahahaha

Leftists are people like Zizek, Marx, Bakunin, Sartre

Democrats are centre-right. If you support capitalism and free enterprise you're not a lefty, dingus

That means most social justice warriors are right wing. They're all rich and going to liberal arts schools on daddy's paycheck

>hillary literally advocating for BLM chimp garbage
>not left wing

>I-I must have the last post! Quick, I'll call him a cuck!

Hillary isn't leftist btw

>hillary's mentor was saul alinsky
>not a leftist

also is that the new agreed talking point you CTR shills have come up with? "Hillary is not a leftist" kek

so weak. LOW ENERGY!

I revere Tim, don't get me wrong, but the Sup Forums groupmind is one of the creative forces of our time, and next to him, top trolls.

BLM is a nationalist organization you illiterate. Nationalism is right wing.

BLM is a corporation, funded by a billionaire (Soros). It supports racism and racial superiority.

What's ctr

impressive desu

>I think a hawkish capitalist who will carry on neoliberal policies of the past century is a leftist.

You are literally retarded. I think you just think of something bad, and then call it leftist.

Where can I make my Sup Forums profile?

>gawker dead
What does that have anything to do with Gamergate?
That was Hulk Hogan being bankrolled by a billionaire.

too much vape bruh

i bet you CTR shills have made close to a dollar in this thread

congrats!

you guys realize he's just pretending to be offended right?

he's essentially trolling by pretending to give in to the trolls

which is retarded but that is the definition of trolling

He's a better troll than Tim desu and sincerely had me. The low energy gave it away though

>which trump has attracted a huge number
Yeah, he's also attracted tons of first time voters against him. I know plenty of people who are voting just to vote against him.

Are you trolling or do you actually have paranoid delusions that everyone who dislikes Trump is paid by Hilary?

>I know plenty of people who are voting just to vote against him.

bernouts that wont vote shillary

>paranoid delusions

you guys would be experts on that, given your candidate literally has dementia

>What does one of the main media outlets pushing gamers are basement dwellers and deserve to die articles drying have to do with Gamergate.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder

>sign up to Correct the Record.
>ask my handler where he would like me to post today
>"Sup Forums"
>You mean Sup Forums? Ok, bu they are pretty much storm-
>No Sup Forums!
>Sup Forums? But...
>We got tap into that baneposting and cunny demographic!

>Americans thinking ANYONE OR ANYTHING in their ultra-capitalist establishment is "left-wing"

>it's another leftists get btfo thread

these happen every day now, wtf?