He could have done some sort of hour-long marathon...

He could have done some sort of hour-long marathon, doing the most-requested reviews of albums he hasn't done -- you know, something for the fans -- but instead he talks about himself and his success for eight minutes.
I'm just shocked he didn't open with another plug for some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/26119285
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet you're fun at parties.

get out you normie faggot

also OP get fucked nobody cares about this melon

Can we filter the classic "I bet you're fun at parties" line and make it say "I'm a massive faggot" instead or something?

Maybe you should've complained when he promised to do this exact video months ago. Where were you then?

>you know, something for the fans -- but instead he talks about himself and his success for eight minutes.
thats what his fans wanted. his meme channel is whats popular. all he does is review pop albums now. because he gets no views for "experimental" music

>he actually likes Space Ghost

i dunno it was a nice idea to review himself, it just wasn't very funny the way it turned out

You make it sound as if watching his reviews is work. You're not very bright, are you?

I'm a massive faggot

> you know, something for the fans
People asked him in the comments to review himself.

inb4 scruffy gives him a 2

i hope Scaruffi does this someday

THANK YOU MODS

I bet you're fun at parties

>he doesn't like Space Ghost

He didn't forget us

Jabrony Pistachio is an cool guy. I often watch his reviews and then listen to the album which he shat on to see if he is correct and he is always correct.

someone post a readable version of that Sup Forums screenshot

best i can do

>I'm in an anthony fantano video
I want to die

kek

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/26119285

Is this supposed to be funny?

this. It was too much like a graduation speech

>count cheska

count cheska > cal chuchesta

>hates Sup Forums memers
>addicted to memes

What did he mean by this?

Glad it's not 2012 anymore

every time I visit this board I'm confronted with a picture of this man and someone complaining about him. is it that difficult to just stop watching his videos?

a lot of people just don't like hearing about him here and theres always going to be an influx of fantano dickriders creating threads

but his meme reviews are IRONIC

kek

I thought this video was funny as fuck desu

I really wanted it to be funny.

He hit a big milestone and he's proud of himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, keep dickriding this bald, subjectivist fuck. This isn't even humorous at even the lowest point of comedy. One million for such a hack. One million!? Disappointing.

I'm so fucking angered right now.

my nigga

Unemployed poor neets have to find a reason to shit on him.

shut the fuck uyp tripfaggot lmao