Has anybody seen this mind fucking movie?

Has anybody seen this mind fucking movie?

Salor or a 120 days of Sodom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salò,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom

Saw it once complete and totally fucked my brain, all the Sup Forums fetishes in one fucking movie, damn italians.

Also Must not Watch Movies bread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://server2.docfoc.us/uploads/Z2015/12/26/t18JoveZAZ/56ec012a1ed7f87830d0dfca77e23676.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiEieGA8dfTAhVk1oMKHeDVAm4QFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNGxyqhzQU-Ii76IF970GlueYzMIKQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marquis-de-sade-rebel-pervert-rapisthero-9862270.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The end is fucking brutal.

Yes, also the director was murdered supposedly because of it. Also don't call wops italian.

More of Salo

Yeah is one of my favorite, also must see:
Immoral Tales
Pink flamingos
The Cement Garden
Cannibal Holocaust

I was not aware of that, got more info?

How the movie affected you? its fucking harsh to digest

Ive seen the Cannibal Holocaust one, and to be honest I was kinda expecting more.

What about the other ones?

It's a bad movie. There are much better movies about the same stuff.

If you are into crap, watch this shit.

Basically sexual deprivation in all his glory

Please do recommend kind sir.

the girl next door, thats one

Good.

August Underground Trilogy makes this look like despicable me

soft, pretentious and overrated piece of shit

Still betards consider themselves bleeding edge edgy even when their fetishes were popular in 1789...

I saw it when I was nine. It fucked me up so bad I became depressed and had to go to therapy. To this day I sometimes get flashbacks of scenes from the movie.

It's honestly horrible.

Someone already mentioned PINK FLAMINGOS.
Also, THE HOLY MOUNTAIN AND EL TOPO.
Gaspar Noe's first feature called I STAND ALONE
a little known film about colonialism called HOW TASTY WAS MY LITTLE FRENCHMAN.
as far as depraved balls to the walls stuff, you can't go wrong with these 2 Miike Takashi movies: VISITOR Q and DEAD OR ALIVE. That last one has everything: dog-fucking, shit bathing, gay rape and also nuclear holocaust.

you do know your stuff

Try the "book"

It is much, much worse.

You know how there is a thing called "sadism"?

It is named after the guy who wrote it. While in prison. For molestering children.

With shit like this is how the liberalism started

Man, I feel you. It must has been traumatic at that age. Even when i saw it the first time it took me a while to forget it.
I dont know if i would venture in some deeper shit.

>how the liberalism started

Just the opposite. 120 Days of Sodom was the last gasp of the old aristocracy whinging about they couldn't kill whores with impunity any more.

Modern version: Jeff Epstein.

I didn't know there was a movie made of it, but 120 Days of Sodom is one of Sade's most over rated works in my opinion.

The "Book"?

Marquis de Sade is the author? i dont think i can find it.

I only do this because i know that, no matter how edgy or desensitized or whatever you young bucks call it think you are, this will take you to a new level of depravity.

Bullshit, user. He wrote it while imprisoned in the Bastille. He was never imprisoned for molestering children.

yourpdfbook com/good/9781604594188 html

It's not much of a book, more a list of various tortures.

Absolutely do not read this

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://server2.docfoc.us/uploads/Z2015/12/26/t18JoveZAZ/56ec012a1ed7f87830d0dfca77e23676.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiEieGA8dfTAhVk1oMKHeDVAm4QFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNGxyqhzQU-Ii76IF970GlueYzMIKQ

And just why was he in the "Bastille"?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marquis-de-sade-rebel-pervert-rapisthero-9862270.html

Checkmate, atheists.

Remember, you aren't arguing with me, you are disputing the independent, so write a letter to the editor and tell him how this article is "bullshit"

Because the chataue de vincennes, where he was being held, closed down and they had to transfer him. Faggot.

Check 'em, junior

Yep. Didn't live up to the hype.

I was reading the wiki, so did actresses actually fucking die??

yeah that shits brutal. watch a serbian film

I actually found it quite artistic and may even go as far to say it's an unconventional masterpiece. A couple moments may get some people, understandably, but not me. Also got a few hearty chuckles from this movie. Overall it's a pretty light hearted yet rather intense movie but thoroughly enjoyable and great rewatch value.

Which one?

Also,
Men Behind the Sun
Snuff 102

You forgot dog tooth