maybe

take it out

really?

light is pretty bad in here

> (OP) (You)
thank you

hungry

What's up user?

Hello again, if you're the user from yesterday.
I'm just sitting in bed at 6am and not able to sleep, and don't know what to do.

Sorry to disappoint, I don't remember this thread. I know the feeling though friend. Any idea what's bringing you down?

Someone started a thread with similar filename and character yesterday, my bad.

Just nothing to do, would sleep if my body wouldn't hurt from it. That's the gist of it.

Oh, that might have been me then. Occasionally I'll post a thread using the same pictures under the title of "Hey Sup Forums how're you today?". Not sure if that's what you meant though. Why does it hurt to sleep friend?

Then it was you. You talked about nostalgia.
My back starts hurting after staying in bed for long periods. But dreaming is nice.

I had to leave. It was more than likely someone impersonating me. I just put the thread up and left. Sorry friend... and I'm sorry, I have the same issue.

Oh heh. Don't worry.
What brings you here?

Posting is a bit slow since I'm on a phone in bed, car captcha keeps taking 3 tries.

I'm not too sure to be honest. I saw your thread, figured I'd stop by and see if I could help..

Talking is always nice.

what's up faggots just come on down to himasugi (d00t) org (orward slash) jp if you ever wanna talk loads of friendly people

I'll pass.

please

Well then I'm more than happy to help. How're things friend?

go be a faggot there

It's pretty complicated, in short I don't know what's wrong with me and I can't get along with the only friend I have.

thanks

I see... any idea as to why you're not getting along?

We both just stop talking for long periods after some dumb stuff. This time he told me to take my medicine and I couldn't find it. Then he replied with "I don't know then, do whatever".
And that's the last message over 30 hours ago now.

We've been together for over 2 years but this stuff sometimes happens out of nowhere when we're not physically together.

It sounds like there might be something more than that. Have you asked him what might be wrong? Or swallowed whatever feelings you had and apologized? It might help friend.

It's too much to explain, and it wouldn't make much sense. I don't know how to approach him about it. At some point this stops so I just end up doing nothing till then.

I need more images.

You could start with something along the lines of "Hey, I'm sorry for (insert reason here), is there something wrong by the way? You seem upset." Just something to let him know that you care you know?

I don't know.. I normally just give him time away from me. I'm scared saying something will make it worse. And I'm okay with that if I'm not depressed.

What about you?

Welcome aboard. :|

You what, though...all I have to do is starve myself and exercise a teeny bit more and I'll lose 15 lbs and then people will be nice to me again.

The sad thing is that I'm not joking and it fucking works.

Understandable, just keep it in mind. And what about me friend?

Hello friend. Not that it's any of my businesses but, why care about another's image of you?

That sounds rough, not everyone is like that though.

You were feeling similar?

Call me whatever you like but, I always have some vague feeling of sadness of being upset. It helps knowing that I can occasionally help others with the same feeling though. Thank you for the concern friend..

So no explainable reason?

Unfortunately. I can think of a handful of small issues but, nothing very big.

Feel free to talk about it. I'm happy to help as well.

I'm going to the store and I don't know how long I'll take so this might 404. I'm running out of images anyway.

Add me on discord if you have it. "Rooni#8228"
Otherwise I'll know how to recognize you.

See you around or soon.

I've added you, "Chives#1052" thank you friend..