So what does Sup Forums think?

So what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjEyctuO6k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of what? Women? Gingers? Swimmers? Devil horns? Faggots? Niggers? Kikes? Dykes? Jews? Heebs? Luciferian infiltration of all levels of civilization? I don't know what you want from me user, and the truth is; I don't care.

Sweet baby jesus i get to rip my dick clean off tonight

Just would you fuck her?

Or marry her, etc.

I went to hs with her, now shes chatting me up.

Idk if to pursue or not... fyi she's a little crazy

The question is vague.

Ok basically Im asking if I should go after her even though she can get crazy.

Aka is crazy pussy worth it?

Post nudes then we'll talk.

Cant, dont want to risk her somehow knowing its me

river ridge hs in tampa fl

do you even lift?

Then I don't care.

Theres alot of schools with RR there.

No proof

Fuck it

You win this thread.

This girl is fucking hot

I would gladly hit it crazy or not. Honesty op you might be gay for asking this question.

Wft is this? I want tits and I want them now, just blur her face out user

Either she's huge or he's small.

Swimming caps says TBAC.
tampa bay aquatic club

b doesnt think, it acts

Yea I can obviously see shes hot, but would that justify risking her stocking me and/or being violent once she knows I dont want anything long term

Just tell her you don't want anything long term and see where it goes from there.

You have two options here

Tell her from the beginning you want nothing serious so there's no surprises, or tell her whatever she wants to hear and prepare yourself for the fallout later on. Option one easily avoids what's you're afraid of and assuming you do it right you'll still fuck her

Wtf! Thats some CSI level shit. I guess Im still fine, thats all there is to go on.

I'd fuck her and not think twice user, deal with the crazy bridge when ya get to it, just don't fall in love like a faggot, that's how they get ya with the crazy

Hmmm valid point, tick is how to do it right, maybe get a fwb thing going.

her schools fb
/rrhsknights/posts/464132447015514

who can find her ?

Not much

He looks happy but struggling

>Idk if to pursue or not... fyi she's a little crazy
Do it boayh!

bump

Fuck this guy's advice. You think a crazy chick is going to think back and say "well, he said he didn't want to get serious" after she's 3 months pregnant? Of course not.

Fuck that sweet girl wild and raw and become the stud you were always ment to be.

investigating

The only down side to fucking crazy chicks is that it's too good, and normal girls will leave you unsatisfied thereafter. She's fucking hot, and you'll probably have sex you'll jack off to until your dying day

bump

You know what they say: don't stick your dick in crazy, unless crazy has a hot as fuck ass

closing in

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjEyctuO6k&feature=youtu.be

Would certainly tongue punch her fartbox and more