Be 22, live nearby my parents while i'm going to school

>be 22, live nearby my parents while i'm going to school
>dad remarried 2 years ago
>dad, new wife, and her 2 daughters are very affectionate people
>despite living on my own and only seeing them maybe once every 2-4 weeks they have strong family oriented affection for me
>dad, stepmom, and 2 daughters are all hardcore Christians. like pray in tongues people
>step mom and sisters are all incredibly naive, and ill experienced when it comes to relationship or sex stuff.

>older step sister, 22, is the fucking definition of a pawg.
>super petite with an ass that makes all men turn and stare on the street.
>ass like an onion its so perfect.
>tried to ask her out before dad and step mom started dating but she's super religious and prude.
>she hasn't even made out with a guy before so i didn't bother wasting any more effort.

>younger daughter who just turned 18 is kind of shy to new people
>shes high school senior

lets call her shygirl and she kinda of looks like picrelate, but not as hot.

>thing to note about both these two girls is they are super touchy. maybe its just because they are so naive, but they don't really see anything sexual about this kind of stuff.
>sitting my lap when they are wearing a bikni is somehow innocent to them.
>embracing me in a hug and nestling their head in my shoulder/chest isn't sexual
>at first i use to think they had the hots for me but overtime i came to understand that they are really that naive.
>its common that people who don't know we're step siblings mistake us for being a couple.

>after the marriage 2 years ago, shygirl and i become close knitted. to the point of her being able to tell me about her experiences with boys.
>She's naive and shy so its likely she only tells me and older sister.
>shes more of your typical Christian teenager, kind of believes all the god shit, but kinda doesn't.
>she doesn't believe in sex before marriage
>the most she's done is letting a guy fondle her boobs through her bra.
>like i said, naive and prude girls

Lurking

>recently she started getting, more touchy.
>easter dinner she started absent mindedly rubbing my thigh underneath the table.
>cutting up stuff for dinner and she walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me and holds me there for a bit

>be in her room laying on her bed and she decides to start modeling her new clothes for me.
>she playfully throws the blanket over my face to cover my eyes while she changes into the clothes.
>starting to think she may be up to something

>fast forward a month head to a couple hours ago.
>be in the study room just outside her room
>she just got back from volleyball practice so she's in workout clothes.
>she walks in and lifts up her tanktop and flashes me her sports bra.
>she acts all jokingly about it.
>after some small talk she announces shes going to go shower, and says, "no peaking."

Finish before I do

Post pics of her

Now, if it were ANY other girl, i would say she wants the D. But again have to factor in,

1. shes kind of christian.
2. she has a history of this naive shit.
3. shes my step sister
4. shes 18 and starting to show signs of exploring her boundaries, so its likely she sees me as someone safe.
5. she has no fucking experience whatso ever when it comes to relationships and sex.

What do you think, Sup Forums, is she just being stupidly naivive and possibly just exploring, or she wanting the D?

I say try to playingly "Peak" in on her showering. If shit goes south just laugh it off and act like it was a joke. She obviously is stupid enough to think that it would be a joke. See where that goes.

She is seeing what kinda of reactions she can get out of men with her body and behavior. Now post pics of her

Ur a faggot .

She's naive, but still finds this exciting. She probably doesn't even know it's the behavior exciting her, she would just think that you are fun to be around.

She's not a superfreak or harboring any crazy desires user. She just naturally enjoys this sort of interaction and doesn't fully understand that there are sexual undertones.

if she's super-religious, explain the Poophole Loophole.. she's still a virgin if you just have anal sex, only vaginal counts. the religious girls are eager to believe this as it lets them whore it up while still being "pure" in the eyes of god and able to tell everyone she's still a virgin.
shockingly this isn't a joke and this practice is in fact very common

But I have no fucking idea how to proceed because even if she does want the D, the chances of this blowing up are too great. She would likely regret it and tell the family and I would become outcasted.

Or she doesn't want it and is just being an idiot, so if I did proceed, she being the stupidly innocent girl she is would be shellshocked and I would again be outcasted from the family.

I fucked her. She was tight but clueless, just laid there. Don't bother.

but whatever you choose to do, for sure should take creep shots. Ass, Tits, and face... for scientific research of course. so we can review and offer better advice.

honestly Sup Forumsro it's better to be safe than sorry. Just be along for the ride.

>
the faggotry ITT is transcendent.

She went to bed. Like I said it was couple hours ago.

I'm thinking this. Even though she's 18 I would imagine her to be like a 15 year old that's just exploring new feelings.

yeah 15 isn't exactly innocent either. she may not have had sex, but she sure as shit knows what it is and that (unless she's a landwhale) all guys want to have it with her. and that's by 15, nevermind 18.

Not going to post pics. That would fuck up any chances of anything happening once some party pooper finds her Facebook and screenshots this thread.

So how would I SAFELY probe the waters to see if she actually wants it?

Bump

does anyone know if this guy's stepsisters are naive, shy, and/or prude?

she's not a little kid where if you get caught flirting people will call the cops
is she hot? then loads and loads of guys hit on her constantly. you don't have to approach it all paranoid. are you so autistic you have problems with other girls? if not, just approach it the same way.
like when she tells you not to peek, peek anyway and explain she's just too beautiful and you have no choice

if shes stupid to realize the sexual message behind her actions, just go and fucking explain to her. tell her that all this shit is messing with your head and you're feeling uncomfortable. Assuming that you aren't trying to fuck your step sister and destroy your family.

>assuming I'm not a dengerate.

Well... on the one hand I'm conflicted about it. on the other, she's pretty fine and I have very little self control. It's a miracle I haven't fucked things up already.

Different situation when it's a sibling. That shit could backfire so goddam quickly. Say for example I playfully peaked during her changing clothes in front of me. She freaks and tells people, shit hits the fan. Or, she doesn't like it but doesn't freak, sooner or later she would tell the older sister and the older sister would tell not just the parents, but the aunts, uncles, etc.

Bad example, if she's changing right in front of you and you peak nothing bad would happen to be honest she would just call you out and laugh. I believe she's acting like a playful sister, like she never had a brother before and now she does, so she's having fun with no sexual tension intended.

That's what logic seems to say. She's just being an idiot and exploring, but being the piece of shit that I am, I can't stop thinking about it and how it could maybe progress

user's no newfag

No advice bump?

OP already has all the advice he needs. ^agree with that guy

Be naively sexual back?
Had some funderage chick flirting with me before. Just allowed it for a bit, then I must have shown I was too ok with it and she reverted to calling me a creep the rest of the few weeks.
Tried again when she turned 18 to confirm she was just a batshit insane female like the rest.

She also knew my father and was friends with my sister, so pretty sure something must have come up but noone confronted me.