Movie had its priorities correct too... very first scene:

Scarjo on a bed in her panties.

:D

who is this piece of ass

Singer Halsey

I'm wondering if rape is really all that bad

Her best pic.

Follow your dreams...

My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man t-to have her...

>tfw AG will never fill my overflow my mouth with fresh, spicy diarrhea directly out of her little butthole

the retard has arrived

w-woul-d u-u suc-k m-y a-s-s

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

I don't really gaf for Emma, but I would lick and suck the fuck out of that armpit.

just saiyan

Please forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I apologize for h-having a-a wonderful beauty like her...

Pits are the new feet

Kek

She gets me so hard...

you're creepier/weirder than that ariana shit fetish dude

I-I was very upset yesterday afternoon when me and my m-mistress went t-to GollyLand park... A-As soon a-as we entered the g-gates 3 or 4 g-gentlemen r-r-recognized h-her and s-surrounded u-us... They sl-slowly p-pushed m-me a-aside and h-horded h-her l-little b-by l-little, f-first w-w-with comfortable t-talks, p-pictures, s-selfies and then e-eventually hugs and h-hand r-rubbings... I-I f-felt s-so ashamed standing th-there, w-watching these f-fellows, laughing a-at m-me and with Vic... M-Many p-passer-byers also l-looked o-on, smiling a-at m-me and l-laughing a-as I-I stood fidgeting wh-while V-Vic w-was having a-a mini-party... I-It w-wan't long b-before th-their hands w-were rubbing and p-patting h-her in various p-places... She g-giggled a-and seemed t-to e-enjoy a-all the a-attention... Finally I-I screamed o-out l-loud, "Fuck c-crack, I-I know I-I'm a-a cuck; p-please g-give m-me back m-my m-mistress...!" They all laughed b-but V-Vic m-moved b-by m-my display o-of m-manliness w-walked o-over and grabbed m-my hand, l-leading u-us away... I-I heard them c-call m-me a-a few n-names, s-such a-as Bane dog crazy and Sissy-cracker, a-as w-we walked a-away...

Henlo lads

too bad she got the gross brown spic nipples instead of the cute pink nipples her white half should have given her.

Who dis?

Love those big tits...

I-I'm s-sorry good s-sirs; I-I apologize on behalf o-of her for her nipples...

apology accepted.

now apologize for her extremely shitty career. she can't sing and needs to give it up. it won't lead to anything.

there are soo many shows on t.v. and she can't even get on a shitty c.w. show?

Gonna cum hard for Carrie...

meh