Where did it all go wrong for you, Sup Forums? Tell Dr.user what happened to lead you here?

Where did it all go wrong for you, Sup Forums? Tell Dr.user what happened to lead you here?

In high school I fell in with the wrong crowd

i guess it all started the day i was concieved

Mmhmm...Mmhmm...Go responses so far...Go on. Don't be afraid to let it all out.

A long time ago, I discovered life isn't for me

fucking childhood. molested by brother, and raped by to other boys, hyper active so my mom put me on meds which probably caused the memory issues i have now. My mom lied to me and exaggerated my intelligence falsely inflating my ego. I never listened or payed attention in school (which was my fault). also I was taken out of my classes in middle school deprived me of important social devoplment

well, and then i was born
it was ok for a few years. but my mom says i stopped smiling the year i started kindergarten

Trying to be something that I'm not...just to win the approval of others. But the cool thing is that it gives perspective; eventually you find out what you are by trying out what you're not first...I'm much happier now without any of those pressures.

My parents didn't beat me enough.

your mom loves you and she did not think she was lying. she was genuinely astonished at what she percieved to be your lebel of smarts. dont be upset with her about that.

how do you know this user
.....mom?

yes user. youre still my smart little boy.

My parents split when I was born, then the people they married both emotionally abused me and neglected me. This lead to a shitton of problems, especially with Social anxiety and trouble connecting with people. I also have bpd so every day is a fucking rollercoaster. I can't even kill myself right, I've tried thrice. The only reason I haven't tried more is my mother who loved me, even if she didn't realize the abuse, I couldn't bear to break her heart like that. My abusers are living great lives with their families and big houses while I can't connect with anyone and form meaningful relationships, and if I do they don't last longer than a few months. The only people I talk to are a few friends and online buddies

fugg

don't rp my mom user. thanks for the sentiment :)

i was recently on the giving end of "ur so smart" statements to a much younger friend of mine and he raged hard at me and said similar things to what you said. so thats how i think i know what your mum felt. looking back, i was also told i was smart often and it really upset me so i shouldve known better.

I wanted to know why everyone was saying shoop da whoop. Google said it was Sup Forums's fault and then I wanted to know what Sup Forums was. Curiosity killed this cat...

My friend told me about a group of irc charters who likes puke as much as I do. I've been here since.

I just got Ghosted really hard and im pretty upset.

>Bio parents split at 1 yo
>Mom married step fuck at age 2
>Had to work for step fuck at age 8
>Step fuck started punching me at age 8
>Molested by neighbor at age 11
>At age 15 finally beat Stepfucks ass
>Got kicked out and cops called on for being a runaway
>Lived at friends through high school
>Joined army as soon s I could
>Went to war in Iraq, right away on front lines
>Good friends died
>Come home after contract
>Stepfuck stole my 72 dodge charger in his and my mother's divorce
>He let drunk chick fuck that car up
>Never drank b4
>Become burgeoning alchy
>Work undertable cause can't hold straight job cause too fucked in head from war
>Realize I'm gay
>Goto college to put real life off
>Still have real life in College
>After 3 years fail out cause alchy
>Currently awaiting transfer to a safer location
>Will be back to finish college in a few months

It was all wrong user.

teh lulz

college, school loans, cant even buy a car. worst mistake of my life.

>Pretty standard childhood/upbringing
>Shit started going downhill after leaving school
>got involved with the wrong people and drugs
>decided to turn my life around
>went to uni/college
>things looking up - full time job, new city, new friends
>2 years later, company struggling financially - they axed our whole department
>shit hit the fan for me financially
>life kind of fell apart
>slowly putting peices back together, on here to kill time and boredom while i get my life back on track

Low self confidence and a little social anxiety made it much more comfortable to live on the internet. I've had times when I was a normal person who would go out and meet people, party a bit, and generally live a more fulfilling life. But I always inevitably end up back here.

Which fucking sucks.

Started cumming in a 16 year old and got addicted to it

I recently was suspended from college during my senior year, and now am living in a world of regret and depression. Also beaten on a daily basis till I was 18. Also on an unrelated note I ended meeting some Sup Forumsros at a local event called solstice where all you do is camp and do drugs.

I didn't ask for it a "friend" introduced me.................... now I'm an Sup Forumstard