R/the_donald > Sup Forums > cripplechan Sup Forums > r/european > Breitbart > Stormfront

r/the_donald > Sup Forums > cripplechan Sup Forums > r/european > Breitbart > Stormfront

FACT

Other urls found in this thread:

salo-forum.com/index.php
archive.is/F6PWI
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salo > MPC > 8/pol/ > 4/pol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally anything else

Wizzardchan>pol

Daily Stormer > all

the_donald is a massive circlejerk. Got banned for saying that,.

the_donald is fun for one thing. It's pointless for actual discussion of topics not relating to the election.

Sup Forums is the best fucking board on the internet you fucking pleb.

something awful > neogaf > Sup Forums t > imgur
FACT

your flag is just mexico but without an eagle

Life > Internet Forums

Faggot I've bet you've never even not been in a street fight

Drew Curtis' FARK.com > something awful

>no anime bullshit
>fewer retarded conspiracy theories
>had an AMA with Ben Garrison

can I name the jew on the_donald?

>Gay racist bodybuilder detected

>cripplecuck still exists

What?

therightstuff >>>>>> all

>Salo
>MPC
What are those?

What the fuck is salo?

No. I've been banned from that sub for the most ridiculous things. That place fucking sucks. It's an embarrassment 2bh famalam

Probably not. I'm under the impression that the racism is kept on the down low because people not from that subreddit report the subreddit for racism.

Also It makes Donald Trump look bad and that subreddit legitimately has a lot of reach potential because of the size of Reddit.

salo-forum.com/index.php

pretty decent but I prefer Sup Forums

How does one get started posting the trs forums? It kind of seems clickish. Can I just jump right in? Do I have to submit a 23andme or anything?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way
Yes, of course. :^)
archive.is/F6PWI
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

You just make an account and start posting. There is a ton of inside jokes and a few cliques, but most people just shitpost there normally.