Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

Previously on waifu: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>napping isn't fun so it isnt allowed
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mdpCnRSeshU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am Dejuan "Energy" McDaniel

my desperate and feeble attempt at grasping for attention which goes relatively unnoticed.

I love you

W-well if you insist, okay! But You're still the nicest, most kind, the best master, and 10000 other things that make you into the amazing, wonderful miss Juvia that you are right now!
The pats! They're s-so goooood~!

Still here

hi Boss

Still here

and

Hot
I dont know about pride.I think its better I dont. Grievous was cooler in the cartoons. In the movies he was lame with the cough and he ran away. I liked darth Nilihus? Forgot how to spell it. I know what was yours? I dont I feel much more cozy when there is no space
Noticed

still here

Kanna
You're welcome, a cutie like you deserves them~
That's good to hear, i hope it goes away soon!
I'm alright. Work was kinda shitty today tbh..

Juvia
> But it;s so obvious that you don't~
Spend all day putting stucco on a wall, couldn't get the shit straight and even to save my life, not to mention we were being rushed to do it so that made things even better. My hands are so scratched and dry from that shit...

and steamy.

my lifeblood is harvesting (You)s

And wet
Ah. Well make people like you I guess

I'm not the waifu type. But if I had to bring one to life it would be Tomo. She's sweet and has lots of titty milk.

And a good name

Oh please i have to be nice to you.
I'd feel bad other wise.
>pat pat
Nice claim
>dubs
>it is not! how is it obvious?!
>i hate you i hate you i hate you!
>
Well that doesn't sound too good. Anything else happen?

Claiming Best Girl

You are correct. I do plan on trying spicier foods, specifically from Indian places which seem to be the spiciest all around. However, I'll always prefer spicy asian foods since they almost always tend to be sweet as well. Sweet and spicy is my favorite combination of tastes.

vampire with elf ears
nice

image...

they arent that pointy

yes ?
I was saying they look cute for a vampire

Yuki-Onna>Vampries>Elves

Nice
You too

and slippery

> Because you keep enabling me, despite your little protests, because you like me~
> Tsun~ dere~
Not today thankfully, but it seems everything about this stupid house just goes wrong.

Err, maybe proud wasn't the best word. But I still think it fits! You've liked something since you were a kid and you still remember that! I'd be proud that I've liked it for that long!
Alright Tomo, if you say so! But the offer will always be there!
I've only seen a bit of the cartoons but he did seem a lot cooler in that. In all honesty, I haven't actually sat down and watched any of the star wars movies. I've seen some of them a while ago but don't remember almost anything, and it was when I was a lot younger too. Most of what I know is just from friends telling me about it. But I remember he wasn't as cool in the movies, yeah.
Oh, darth Nihilus is also really cool! I looked him up but I remember someone telling me about him a long time ago...
I can't remember if I ever had anything else, but I'm pretty sure the main thing I wanted was just to become like a robot, like a cyborg or something like that, stuff like Iron Man. I've always wanted to have like an exosuit of my own. I never really gave up on that dream, I just realized that the technology isn't there quite yet. So I hope that someday I could have something like that. Probably not, but I'm still hoping haha.
It's kinda a weird dream, I know.

Soon™

>more dubs!
Thank you Hanako! You're so nice! I think all that time around miss Juvia is rubbing off on you! Err, not that you weren't nice before!
It might, I'm not worried too much about it! It's just part of life!
Well I'm glad to hear that you're alright, but I'm really sorry to hear that work went bad! We don't have to talk about it if you don't want! I hope tomorrow goes extra super well though, I really do! Even if it doesn't I know you'll pull through it super easy!

No no, you don't have to do anything you don't want miss Juvia! I won't ever get mad at you, I promise! You can do whatever you want!
Don't ever feel bad because of me! You're too nice for that! Please!

Well, I really hope so~
Oh? Is it that hard to place?
Believe me it does, tonight I'm going to sleep the second I come back from her place~
Well, truth be told I'm counting that she'll help me get some rest and relax~~
Comfy usually is comfy~
Also, have you played any Souls today, or too tired from work?
It's enough to keep me going for the day. And it's vanilla flavored~
Well then, I'm really glad for that!
Well, stronger stuff may sound like a plan but maybe it's better to just leave it be and hope it'll soon pass..
We sure will, thank you!
Ah, early bed times are really nice, getting up all rested is one of the best feelings! At least, that's what I was told!
Awwwwww, but it's no fun then :c
Life crystals sound great. More HP is always very much welcome
Hey, the game told me yesterday that I killed 50 of that green blobs
And that's neat! Can I pick them up after I place them or are they permanent?
And I'm having trouble with that. Mornings suck.
Makes sense
I'm glad for that. What anime are you watching?
Damn, that seems extra hard...
Aaaaaaand added!

I don't know
how ?
cute, expected something spooky for some reason

the max hp you can get pre-hardmode is 400 fyi
yea banners are basically furniture, you can break them and re-place them as many times as you want, also you get another banner every 50 kills, so for the more common enemies you'll probably end up with quite a few

ur spooky

Im out of words
It is neat. Ha its fine. It would be better if you wanted me to describe things. Well its may 4th may be time to watch them finally. Yeah he worked with Darth Sion actually so that may be interesting for me to describe if you like. Major spoilers for star wars kotor 2 the sith lords though. Ive never really wanted an exosuit it would spook me too much to use it. Hope you get one though
She looks cute

>i do not enable you! Stupid pervert
>i am not! That would require me to be warm to you sometimes
>which I'm not because i hate you!
Are almost done with it?
Please it wouldn't be right.
A master does have to care for their right?~
Don't worry i won't
>pat pat
Yeah mornings are terrible.
I'm watching heaven's lost property

am not
she does tomoko too and a lot

Yeah would snug both of them

Rate my chart

sure you would
they are safe as 2d for now

Looks like you droned to Sup Forums. Nothing exciting.

You're welcome Kanna~ Haha you know it just might.
That it is, but still hope you get better soon!
Thanks, and yeah it might be better to just forget about it tonight, i don't want to bring you down or anything~
Thank you Kanna, i hope so too!

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, especially since we don't really have experience with it..
Oh i bet, i'm sure you'll be nice and tired out~~
Hehe i'm sure she will~~
Indeed it is~
Unfortunately not, i passed out as soon as i got home..though i might play a little bit later~

I wish i could find the other ones like that.

Good me too.

> Oh all the time~
> But you are sometimes, though i wish it was a little more often~ ;p
> Cmon give me a hug~
Yeah we should finish it tomorrow.

The only one of those albums that I heard through Sup Forums was Strawberry Jam though

Safe?

maybe someone has them on some other board
you can always request them
or something

If it's enough to keep you going, then it sounds like it did it's job well! I've never had tea myself, but vanilla sounds like a really strange flavor! It's it like water? Vanilla water sounds really weird!
Thank you Firekeeper!
At this point, I'd need to go to a doctor probably, both to get stronger medicine and to find out why the heck I keep getting migraines in the first places. I really really should but I'll be fine I think.
Early bed times are nice when you actually sleep through them and don't wake up too early. Otherwise it can mess up your schedule really bad! But I want to get up early I think so the humidity doesn't wake me up all tired.

True, that's not a bad idea actually! Well, both asking you to describe things and watching the movies!
I'll probably ask you at some point or another, if that's okay with you? I'm super interested into this but if I start to ask now it's already almost 11 and I'll end up asking like 50 questions while my brain is fried and I probably won't remember half. But later, we should! And I'm not too worried about spoilers actually. I did an entire Pathfinder campaign set around Kotor I think and I just pretended I knew what the heck was going on! It was set along Darth Revan turning to the dark side. It was cool even if I didn't understand everything but there's a really funny story behind that I'll tell you some time!
Also, before I go to sleep soon, I'll type up that sleep story! Give me a bit!
Wait, what's spooky about an exosuit? They're super cool! It's like medieval armor in the modern day! That's so cool!
Eheh, thanks for the hope. I doubt it'll ever happen though!

Still, I care about your feelings way more than mine! You're the best, and you deserve anything miss Juvia!
I... I suppose you're right, a master should care for their pet, but I think a pet should be willing to give up everything for their master, without question!

>snake

Thank you Hanako!
No no, it's okay! One of the reasons I'm hear is to help people vent and talk about things like that! It might make me sad because I have to hear about how you're sad or mad or aren't feeling good, but I can handle it!

from you trying to snug both

Damn. Well, there's quite a bit of Sup Forumscore on your chart, and I've seen a lot of the albums on your chart discussed more than once on Sup Forums... I guess that's bound to happen with popular music though.

The one and only! I am not sure which Shinobu poster you are though. Do you only post at this time or are you the regular one?

Yeah it was pretty funny. When I went to Sup Forums I expected to find a bunch of new shit, but it was basically the same old. I don't really go there anymore as it has been pretty dead or only about rap which I am not a huge fan of

>i do not! Stupid pervert!
>no i am not! When have i ever been?
>no, i hate you!
Well that's good.
Well you're just too sweet~
And in exchange a master should be willing to do the same~
>rub

I think this song is a good 2 minutes too long. But its still damn good.

youtu.be/mdpCnRSeshU

Thats fine by me. I do like the stuff. Alright later we shall. I could explain sometime yeah. Oh yeah id like to still hear that. What if you cant get it off or something?
Not without consent. I admit that would be too creepy

The best.

i dont know of any other shinobus, im here everyday from like like 10pm-4am cst
>your waifu is shit

it still sounds odd.

I don't believe anything will be too spicy for me. It's usually all that I ever eat, even if the meal isn't spicy, I find something to change that. Your missing out if you've never tried sweet and spicy foods. It's hard for me to describe really. Imagine eating something as sweet as honey and then feeling a burning sensation in your tongue. I never get tired of that.
Kawaii pic.

There is one or two others that post earlier than you.

I have to go to bed, but Nadeko is the best girl for me. We are both selfish fucks who don't believe in the goodness of people

Why? I just want hugs.

my recommendations for you would be:
Crywank, Car Seat Headrest, and Jim O'Rourke

my chart, which I posted in a previous thread

I. Fuckin. Hate. Running.

400 sounds really decent for me. How much can you get in Hardmode?
Ah, a nice mechanic. I get it that you get a stronger banner every next 50 kills, or do they stack?
Tell me about it..
Well, can't say that I know it. Is it good?
Damn, that sucks... But hey, now you have some experience and you know it actually sucks, gotta look at the bright side, eh?
Well, it's the usual after our meetings anyway~~
~~
That tired, huh? Well, good thing you're already past work and that you can easily rest a bit, and maybe play some as well~
Also, do me a favor and slap me next time I'll want to run for the bus. Running and heart conditions don't go well when you're not in a Visual Novel..

nice fall of troy

> dubs
True, i know i've seen some around but i never saved them.

Thank you Kanna, you're so sweet~
> Pat pat
Well it's like i said in previous posts, everything just seems to go wrong with this place we're working on. Today we were putting stucco on a wall, which just doesn;t want to cooperate, so its been a real pain in the ass. We finally got it mostly done today,and should have it finished tomorrow thankfully.

> dub dubs
> Every day~
> a lot more recently.
> such a cute blush
> Please Juvia?

I love you all

That girlfriends album at #2 still confuses me compared to the rest of your chart

Also, thanks for the recs. I like crywank and car seat headrest. Never listed to Jim O'Rourke

We have quite a few in common. If only you weren't mexican...

On a side note, why are all the posters named Konata Mexican

Hi Love user

>snugs
tomo are there other shinobus? you're here more than me

you can get up to 500 in hardmode, theres also a potion you can make in hardmode that gives a temporary 20% increase
>so highest possible health is 600
no banners dont stack, that would be soooooo op, they already give double damage dealt and half damage taken, they dont really need to get any stronger lol

you said snug
Tomoko could hug you, Kirie won't for sure.
happens

Hmm, was the konata before me also Mexican?

The two konatas before you were both Mexicans

Maybe LS is really popular in Mexico

Also, Cinco De Mayo is tomorrow ^-^

He's one of my most played artists which is funny because I don't listen to any other artists in the genre. I just found his whole use of loops really mesmerizing and the vocals got me hyped as fuck.

Yeah.. True, the most important thing i think i'll take from this experience is that the next time someone tries to get me to do stucco, i'm going to fucking choke them~
Oh i bet, quality time take's a lot out of you~~
Weeeell i suppose it didn't help that i stayed up all night either~ ;p Yup it's going to be a comfy night~
Well i can do that now if you want~ Well they don;t go too well in visual novels either~ :p

Yeah it's pretty good. Supposed to be Ecchi but they don't do full nudity so that's sort of disappointing. But it's still a great show.
>no i don't!
>i have not! I don't even know what you're talking about! Stupid pervert!
>shut up!
>no i hate you!

Maybe one. So minor that they dont matter probably
Yeah thats just a really extended hug. I can dream

Hi Tomoko hoe is your leg?

extended ? sure you can dream

still itchy

>sniffs butt

> alright almost every day then~
> Now now, that;s no way to talk to favorites now is it~?
> The tears make her seem sad but the little background thing makes it happy...i am conflicted.
> F-fine..
>

hi miss Tomoko! are you doing well tonight?

Sleepy now. G'night.

Team Mikoto Misaka

I'm always far better after tea, it's my way of dealing with the world~
Wait... You didn't have tea? Like... Never, ever?
And Vanilla is really great. It's like regular Earl Grey, but with the aftertaste of vanilla, really pleasant taste~
Well, if you keep getting them often that's not really good, I think you really should visit a doctor, you know, for your own safety.
And that sounds reasonable, but if your body is tired I think you would have less problems sleeping through all that time. At least that's what I keep telling myself
>check
Huh, thought it would be around 700, missed by a little. Tho now that I think of it, it IS hardmode after all.
And when you present it like that it does make sense. Tho I thought that enemies get stronger with every 50 too, that would make it more reasonable
>check
Hahahaha, well, at least there will be one less person to want a stupid stucco, huh~?
Oh you don't even know how much it takes out of me~~
Well then, it's early bed time for you then~ ;P
I wouldn't mind~
Hey, you get to fuck a cripple twice, that's worth it in my book~ ;P
You disappointed at the lack of nudity? Now I wouldn't have guessed that in the slightest~
But I'm really glad you enjoy it~

Have you seen 2b lately?

Yes. I know I can. Even if it wont ever happen
Leg itches and im playing tanks?

On discord but I havent talked to them

vr maybe, cosplay ? I don't know

Adolescent Crisis Intervention and Counseling Nine Line - 1(800)-999-9999
Abortion Information - 1(800)-772-9100
Post-Abortion Project Rachel - 1(800)-5WE-CARE
Adoptions - Rose Adoptions - 1(800)-841-0804
AIDS Treatment Information Services - 1(800)-HIV-0440
Aids National Hotline - 1(800)-342-2437
user/Alateen Holtline (for young people who are relatives or friends with a problem drinker) - 1(800)-344-2666
user Family Group Headquarters - 1(800)-356-9996
Alcohol/Drug Abuse Hotline - 1(800)-622-HELP
Abortion Federation - National - 1(800)-772-9100
Be Sober Hotline - 1(800)-BE-SOBER
Birthright - 1(800)-550-4900
Boys Town National Hotline - 1(800)-448-3000
Center for the Prevention of School Violence - 1(800)-299-6504
Centers for Disease Control AIDS Info - 1(800)-342-2437
Children and Adults with ADD/AAHD - 1(800)-233-4050
Child Abuse Hotline - 1(800)-4-A-CHILD [1(800)-422-4453]
Cocaine Help Line - 1(800)-COCAINE [1(800)-262-2463]
24 Hour Cocaine Hotline - 1(800)-992-9239
Covenant House Nine Line - 1(800)-999-999
Domestic Violence Hotline - 1(800)-799-SAFE [1(800)-799-7233] OR 1(800)-548-2722
Domestic Violence Hotline/Child Abuse - (800)-4A-CHILD [(800)-422-4453
National Resource Center on Domestic Violence - 1(800)-537-2238
Drug Help National line - 1(800)-378-4435
Easting Disorder Awareness and Prevention (open from 8am - 12pm)- 1(800)-931-2237
Easting Disorder Center - 1(888)-236-1188
Ecstasy Addiction - 1(800)-468-6933
Emergency Contraception Info - 1(888)-NOT-2-LATE [1(888)-668-2528]
Family Violence Prevention Center - 1(800)-313-1310
Food Addiction - 1(800)-872-0088
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Youth Support Line - (800)-850-8078
Gay and Transgender Hate Crime Hotline - 1(800)-616-HATE
Headache Foundation - 1(800)-843-2256
Healing Woman Foundation (abuse) - 1(800)-477-4111
Help Finding a Therapist - 1(800)-THERAPIST [1(800)-843-7274]
Herpes Resource Center - 1(800)-230-6039

Alright i need to sleep so nighty night everyone.
Should be on longer tomorrow.
>dubs
>no! Never is the answer!
>you're not a favorite! You're a stupid pervert!
>good, pervert
>i am not stupid! You are!
N-no you don't understand...
I just thought it'd be different.
Yeah it's been pretty good.

>double dubs! amazing!
Thank you miss Juvia... I know I sound like a broken record, but someone as wonderful, intelligent, caring, amazing, and beautiful as you can never be treated too sweet! I just know that to be the truth! It has to be!
I suppose you're right... but it doesn't feel right to compare me to you... thank you for the honor though.
Mmmah~! I don't know if rubs are better or pats are better! They're both amazing but it's so hard to pick a favorite~! Thank you miss Juvia!

1-800-THE-RAPIST

Alright, get ready for a story!
The first time I had sleep paralysis, it was a year or too ago and I woke up facing my window in my room with my fan on. I didn't want the fan blowing in my eyes so I tried to shut them but I couldn't and I started to get worried. A second later I tried to move and nothing happened. I could hear my mom in the other room so I tried to call for her to help but all that came out was like a a straining groan or something like that. I started freaking out because I knew it wasn't a dream and I just wanted to move again. Eventually though I did wake up and I sprung out of bed faster than I had ever before. I started crying (yeah I know, I'm a wimp but I was scared) and it took me a few minutes before I could go out and ask my mom if she couldn't hear me.
The second time happened like half a year later. I had a really weird dream where there was a massive archaeological site under my garage, and there were like 20 people all down there looking. Apparently there was a missing girl they were looking for but eventually after a while they all gave up and left though the backdoor. I went down to the site and picked up a human skull, and the words "and she was never found" woke me up, echoing for about 5 minutes along with the inception style bass they use when time slows while I stared into my mirror, unable to move. After I snapped outta if I didn't freak out a much but it was more creepy than anything.
That was the condensed version!
Also, who cares if you're stuck in the suit? Then you get awesome powers forever! And if anyone has a problem with you wearing it, now you can tell them that you can't take the suit off! That's sweet!

Sorry I took so long miss Juvia! Good night and sleep tight! Sweet dreams.

that's good! did you get that last 2k XP you needed?
hello miss Kanna! I hope you've been doing well

Oh yeah, if they want it so bad i'll shove it down their damn throat~
Hehe well make sure you get plenty of rest to recover~~
Yeah unfortunately~ ;p
I figured you wouldn;t~
Exactly, what's a mild heart attack or two compared to that~?

> nope all the time~
> That happens to be a favorite~
> Baka~
No hug before bed...
>
Goodnight Juvia, sleep tight beautiful.

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>PPPFFFFFFTTTTTHHHHHHHH

Claimed.

Night kanna love you
>
>i still hate you