>WHY
>THE FUCK
>not?

i want to cut myself
i dont know whats stopping me

terrible taste in knives from the look of it

Down the road not across the street

>because that's a pussy way to do it.
Plan it out for a week and go out in style.
Post pics

cause it'll hurt. why would you hurt yourself on purpose?

That knife is abysmal OP, id be surprised if you could dent an infant's head with that before it broke, let alone pierce through your angsty teen forcefield

you know dumbass, life isn't that bad, you should be grateful to even be given the opportunity of witnessing all of this. that being said you should probably kill yourself for being an emasculate male.

Good point.
OP sharpen that shit or you'll have to use a sawing motion to break skin,

from the look of it, your knife is dull. Go sharpen it.

If you are serious about this, don't do it. Knife scars look terrible. Go get help and go sharpen your knife.

Can u at least post timestamp/date

Go for the eye

>OP
you can't see the tip of the blade because it's under my skin. it's a tac force spring assisted knife.
I don't want to die. I just want to cut myself. hard to explain. also, blurry pic because compression

hey op im a chef i can teach you how to properly sharpen a knife if you want.

Tits or GTFO.
Sex matters not. Timestamp, while you're at it.

i'm a chef too, timestamp inbound btw

remember, it's DOWN THE ROAD, not ACROSS THE STREET. If you're gonna do it, at least do it properly so we aren't wasting tax resources on your medical services following a failed attempt.

is cinco de drinko ayyyy cheers faggots

>I don't want to die. I just want to cut myself. hard to explain.
god i fucking hate degenerates like you

>OP
>Now i have to wash this fucking marker off
>deleting the fuck out of these pictures asap

It's not your fault

Do it or GTFO

I don't need to be happy to live. People that commit suicide are weak.
honestly surprised people on Sup Forums are telling me NOT to cut myself

Down the road not cross the street.

>OP
built-in timestamp for ya. enjoy, you creepy fucks

Do it you faggot

You have no black hair...how old are you 11?
Dig that knife deep in there or go to bed

carving a timestamp into my arm isnt good enough?

Sup Forums has been overtaken with libcucks over the last 2 years

no

whatchu want then?

I just cut off my thumb knuckle doing the dishes yesterday. Had to get 7 stitches, wasn't very fun.

I wouldn't endorse it, but it's your life OP.

Kek OP isnt just a faggot he is a emo faggot

don't forget weeb

kys

is better to be an hero

I want you to split it in.
You know when you cut into a steak?
Yeah, that's how you need to carve that shit
Fucking just carve a big "F" to prove you're a failure

Do it bitch tits. I wanna see blood

Like so

>OP
well, as a person who cuts steak regularly, that doesn't really work with a human arm, especially a live one. much more collagen and bone, not to mention constricted live muscles, not to mention that I have to photoshop each of these picture to get them under the 2 mb Sup Forums limit, which wont be possible with one arm. blood, however, is a different thing. i wiped it off with rubbing alcohol along with the sharpie last time, but i can make it happen.

For duck sakes, for one tI'm in your life don't suck. You suck at everything!
..those things you just thought about: ya, you aren't really good at. You yourself can nam 2 people better then you at whatever you thought of.

I repeat, for once in your life don't bitch out, commit yourself to something. Stop being a Lil beta male bitch- go balls deep for once

Motherfucker! I've worked with cadavers- you just have 3 or 4 more strokes then you would with streaks. Don't use a steak knife- you need a clean edge for this. Any butcher block should have a rather large blade for you to use

Jesus. Do yourself a favor and just don't stop cutting til you can't move your hand.

>>I don't want to kill myself
>>I just want to have to heal a self-afflicted wound for no fucking reason

Just, seriously, your life isn't going to improve so save yourself the hassle and the time and kill yourself now while someone would still grieve for you.

Fuck.

Cause you're a pussy now don't waste our time

For real man if you wanna cut yourself I can't tell you not to do it. I will just say I have been cutting/burning myself since I was 11 and now I am 28... and it only gets worse and worse. This is not a path that you wanna go down. Seriously, it's addictive, and I say that as someone who has had and kicked a problem with amphetamines.

That said, if you're gonna do it, find a better tool. Dull shit makes for huge risks. Sharper and smaller stuff at least you don't lose control so easily and accidentally fuck yourself over. Also sanitize that shit.

i've been using lighters / rubbing alcohol to sterilize, i burn myself too. i never thought of it as an addiction, there's something inside me that wants to feel pain.

Stop being a bitch and carve out a tendon

have you boys ever considered hanging out with dominatrixes?

Just do it

If you're gonna be that much of an attention whore than you should honestly do it and post pics

jesus man, it's been like an hour. you're one persistent motherfucker i'll give you that

Kek

I was 13 years old
Neighbor girl (16) came over
Boyfriend broke up with her via MSN messager.
She cried and asked me to get her a knife
I gave her a carpet knife.
She cut her self crying
I ask her if I could cut her
She agreed
Cut the fuck out of that slit

You know why?
Because I am not a beta fag.

but did you fuck ...

Didn't even try, bitch was insane...buuuttt
She said came to my house once crying saying her dad beat the shit out of her (no apparent marks, but whatever)
Went balls deep that time