How do I start getting my life together?

How do I start getting my life together?

>be 26
>didnt graduate high school
>got a GED
>dont live my mom
>got a girlfriend
>dont have a driver's license
>get paid under the table so the goverment thinks i'm a neet
>work security and get paid $13hr
>have no idea what to do with my life
>credit card debt and bills keep me working

I have been thinking about my life the past couple weeks and im at a loss. I want to turn it around, I want to make money, I want to own my own house and buy things without having to ask how much it is. I just dont know where to start, how do i get to the top in a good career. I dont want bullshit that involves me working with the general public. I want a career where i deal my peers and other professionals that know there job and how to do it. Ive been looking at job applications of careers with 100k+ a year, and most of the titles i cant even make sense of, but they all require some sort of Bachelors or Masters in some type of administration. Is it to late for me to start college? Notice how i use the word Start. I filled out my fafsa online to see what happens. I also am gonna make an appointment at my local Community College to see if they can help me start on something. What do you suggest? Especially any old fags here. I know im still young age wise, but the feeling of being lost is driving mad. I was thinking of being a type of software engineer. (Sorry for any spelling. Im typing this on my phone at work)

Tldr: user is lost and fed up with life, but doesnt know where to start on being something better. Suggest Education, career , and social paths.

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Step 1: Stop coming to Sup Forums

Step 2 get you license

I'm working on this one. I failed twice because I either make too wide/sharp turns.

Make School again and go Study somwhere in Europe where it dosent cost that much

I never thought about this. I'll have to look into, anyone have any leads or experience with this?

If u do it right u can get paid for Studying in Germany, u just need to get ur shit tigether.
U even don't need to have the best marks, just apply early enough

Dont go back to school just do kahn academy math and when you finish all subjects then read everybool at your local library you won't need college, you'll just get an honorary degree from harvord for your research

But isn't Germany also where all the refugees are going? I'll look into anyways. I will do what it takes to get to the top.

Kahn academy? What is that?

Bump

Not saying your dumb but im guessing your not the most math literate. This website will help you brush up on almost all math complex from basic kindergarten arithmetic to college level liner algebra

Come one Sup Forums, don't give up on me now

Dude that's freaken awesome! No offense taken, I'm ok with math but it wasn't my best subject or anything. When I took the tests for my GED, I passed Science with honors

1. Get License
2. Teach yourself to achieve financial stability
3. Figure out what you want to do with your life

Working on the first two, the point of this thread is mostly the third one

In the mean time, what does everyone do? Like I said, I work security, for a club to be exact.

Then do what you enjoy, and become good at it.
If you're going to chase the money in a job you hate, then have an exit plan so you don't lose your sanity.

That seems like something I can do. I don't really have anything I want to do/would enjoy doing. The closest thing I can say is being a software emgineer. But that's like for smart people or something

Then go to college and become smart!
Or do a few introductory courses on edx.org and see if you like that profession.
Hell I was a chemist before I quit and became an electrician

Edx.org? I'm gonna look at it now

>26 year old
>high school drop out
>on SS assistance
>expects a 100k+ private, salaried job to fall into his lap

Nigger, life is full of decisions and you've made some fucking awful ones from the sound of it. There's nothing wrong with setting high goals by you have to follow that shit up with action. Regardless, this is the real world and you're going from NEET bucks to a six figure salary unless you're in maybe 4 cities in the US where the cost of living is outrageous.

You've gotta learn to have some self-control and delay gratification. Nothing just happens when you want it to because you feel you deserve it or want it bad enough. Everyone starts at the bottom and you haven't even started working up FROM the bottom yet. Get your ass into a career counselor at whatever school you're trying to apply to and talk to them. They're professionals who get paid to talk about shit like this and get a feel for what you'd be good at by what you tell them.

tldr; when you make dumbass mistakes early in life you've got to work twice as hard to get to where others are to make up for it. Life is full of consequences and you're finally realizing that.

not going from NEET bucks*

Whoa now, first off, I am not a Nigger. Second off, I do not get anything from the government, nor will I ever. I have a job, and if I don't have money, rent is paid first before anything else. And third, thank you.

That don't mean shit you can still suck at math. Especially seeing since you have bad credit.

khanacademy.org

Stay smart

Thank you, gonna use the shit out of this site