Why do you keep living, Sup Forums?

Why do you keep living, Sup Forums?
I'm genuinely interested, I'm not trying to be an edgy fag.

drugs

Nothing better to do right now. What've you got going on in life, what keeps you moving?

Same. I love heroin so much that I'm willing to love to do it until it kills me. Is that a paradox?

Also, I keep telling myself that life will get better (though I know it won't)

internet friends

Creampie-ing bitches

Live*

Honestly not sure why.

I'm waiting for someone to WAKE ME UP INSIDE and IT'S CRAWLING IN MY SKIN. man...HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

hey heroin user, i'm looking to put together a dope habit. i took percocet for wisdom teeth and the high is simply divine. what's a good drug/dosage to start with if i wish to keep off heroin until a good 10 years in?

Eternal nothingness sounds boring

I'm not going to be the one to break the chain of 2 billion years of evolution.

If you think that is the ultimate form of existential pain-removing suffering, it will become that. You don't get out much do you user? Life is about effort. Grow up

Hmm, well I've never heard of someone putting off heroin for a decade, so that would be rather hard. Considering the fact that purity is rising, and heroin is cheaper than prescription pills, I'd just ditch the percs and buy some H.

Not only will it get more expensive, but your tolerance for the pills will only rise, and you will go broke.

If you're talking about doing opiates occasionally, then I would still do heroin. It isn't addictive the first time physically, but mentally it can be. If you're strong enough in the mind to do it, I would recommend doing heroin anyway.

As far as dosage - it depends on weight/height/tolerance

I don't do drugs to relieve pain; I do it because it feels better than being sober numbnuts

This is an ancient practice.

I have accepted that life is an accident and it will always be shit

Not much, currently in a very lonely existence. I called the suicide prevention line a few days ago but hung up after 3-4 minutes, I realized I didn't call them because I was actually about to kill myself, I just called because I really wanted to talk to someone and there's really nobody available. I was just a guy, alone, no one else to talk to holding up a phone line someone else might need more than me. And then I actually wanted to die after this revelation.

For my daughter, my wife, my parents, my friends, and my hobbies.

Also, I haven't seen most of the world yet. Or built my dream car.

Science and family, I am very happy with my life.

That's a nice answer. I appreciate you, OP.

So what's your deal then ?

The promise of what's to come.
Life isn't going particularly well or as planned right now, but perseverance is key. I'm optimistic things will improve.

OP, by the way.
Personally, the only meaning I find in life is my own happiness. Not others. I am a selfish person, and I know I am evil in a way. But all I care about is making myself feel pleasure.

Only reason I haven't blown my fucking brains all over my wall is because of my mother. My father died when I was only a few months old, so me and my mother are very close. I would never put her through the pain of losing a child to suicide. That said, there are some days where all I can think about is killing myself. I've even tried a few times. However, every time I think about it or try to do it I can think of nothing but how devastated she would be. When she dies, I'll probably take my own life since she is the only thing holding me back.

lol why not? alternative is being dead

biology/neurology and cultural stigmas/perceptions about death/suicide/afterlife

I live for the night, I live for the lights
I live for the high ’till I’m free falling

I'm largely the same way, minus describing myself as "evil." Do you have any friends or a girlfriend, does it effect those things? I can still get close to people from time to time, but I will definitely manipulate them in small ways. I've been trying not to do that as often though.

I smoke weed and masturbate.

for the fact that i simply do not know which is worse the current life im living or what death has to offer

sex/masturbation and drugs are pretty cool

Death is of course better...

You really expect fire and demons or some shit?

if death is so cool kys fggt