First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once...

First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once. The unmistakable reek of sweet human waste overpowers your airway. With great effort you let it linger momentarily on your tongue, savoring the moment before you greedily scarf down your prize. The texture is that of a lumpy clay as your teeth cut through the creamy goodness. Just when it seems the odor could not be stronger, small pockets of greasy liquid break between your teeth and send a wave of hot, reeking gas into the air. It tastes so bitter. You hardly chew before slurping down every lumpy morsel. It coats your throat as it slides toward your stomach leaving a savory, muddy smear. Just as quickly as it came, it is gone. You have eaten the communion of Andy Sixx's hot log, and will crave nothing else for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
youtube.com/watch?v=uISlIxuH0m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck im so hard rn

I'm stuck in the sewer section. Any advice?

Go to /bant/ faggot.

Sprry just logg'd on, how do you mean?

Go fuck yourself, logless nigger

Well. I have the crank. But andy's logs just keep slidding through the pipes and my inventory is full

Common problem. When that happened to me I just made about a four inch cut into my stomach and taped a garbage bag to the hole. Doubled my log capacity like 20 times over

It worked! Thanks

Logophile here..

Describe your ideal Sixxlog.

If I may...
For me the ideal shit logg is firm but not hard. There are lumps of the unknowable this and that scattered here and there but they serve only as an amusement before a backdrop of smooth, earthy clay. The logg is one continuous, creamy python extending, from unfathomable depths within Sixx's sexy bowels, down nearly a foot into my eager esophagus. And a little creamy froth pooling on ny chin. That is the ideal logg.

Keep up that kind of talk and you'll get me doing Big Cums

Unlogged is today at 7pm. Be there

facebook LOG com /events/247317995744492/ ?ti=as

Unlocked event info. Share the link

Unlogged*

Sorry Mr henderson.

That is not a link

You people are disgusting.

Remove LOG and replace with a . And then remove the spaces.

How hot is impossibly warm?

Like extremely mild?

I never understood this
Why always is someone saying "Andy six log"?
Whats the deal whit this guy?

It's all about the cream....

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

Facebook LOG com/andysixxlog

youtube.com/watch?v=uISlIxuH0m4

>rainbow Sixx
Kek

It's just one guy replying to himself. Worthless lonely faggot

Not logtopus garden? Fuck you aint even trying...

Logless detected

Silly boys need to learn a great deal.

Yeah, I was operating with the assumption that I should put Andy Sixx's name in all the titles at the time. Logtopus is a good idea

Should this be changed to In Poopero?

Shitlog.